BIGBANG (seungri)

one shots, scenarios and drabbles

A/N: … I don’t I? D:

You put in the pass code in and you quietly open the door into seungri's apartment. You were supposed to have dinner at his, but you decided to surprise him and come a little earlier.

You close the door behind you as quiet as you could, and you tip toed your way into the place. Before any more movements were made, a noise stopped you.

The world stopped moving, and you wondered where that sound came from. You were more scared of more who made that sound rather that what the sound was.

It was a giggle, but even worse that it sounded that is came from a girl.

The unwanted sound could be heard from upstairs, and the only rooms upstairs were either the bathroom or seungri's bedroom.

You made your way up the stairs, with your heart in your throat. Each step you took hurt, because you knew where this was going.

You reach towards seungri's closed bedroom door, but you could still hear what was inside.

"yah oppa! What if we get caught!" the girl's giggle was still heard.

"don't worry. She won't come back till later... Don't you trust me?" the voice of the culprit spoke.

You could hear more fits of laughs on the other side of the door, and it felt like you couldn't breathe anymore.

You should have barged into that bedroom and yelled at seungri and make him regret his actions. You should have opened that door to stop their crime. You should have knock down that door and punch that girl in the face.

Instead what you did was that you walked away. You left behind seungri and the mystery girl, as if nothing happened.

 

You texted seungri later, you said that you couldn't make it for dinner. You weren't able to call him because you didn't want Seungri to hear you trying to hold in your sobs. You couldn't even text back to his reply because it hurt you too much.

But tonight, seungri insisted to see you though. You couldn't stop him because he was already coming to your place in ten minutes.

 

The doorbell rang through your small house. You let out a shaky breath as you put a hand to the doorknob to welcome in a criminal into your home.

"hey." you say with a fake smile on your face.

"hi honey." seungri greeted while handing you a bouquet of flowers. Just two words and that one action was enough to break you and make you want to cry, but you couldn't show him how affected you were.

Although, all that went through your head was if he called that girl honey too.

"Come in!" you exclaim and you put yourself to the side to let seungri inside.

He stepped foot in your house and you closed the door behind him. You take the flowers from his hand and he gave you a quick kiss.

You could taste a coppery flavor in his mouth, you finally know what cheating tastes like. And it disgusted you.

You immediately snap your head away from that horrible taste and you retreated yourself to the kitchen so it seemed as if you were looking for a vase for the flowers. In reality, you would most likely give those flowers to your neighbor because you wouldn't be able to stand the pity gift from seungri.

You ended up putting the flowers on top of the kitchen table instead and you went to the cooking stew on the stove, so seungri wouldn't be able to see your watery eyes.

"Are you hungry? Dinner is almost ready!" you say with your voice cracks at the last word.

"Hey, something wrong?" seungri whispered in your ear while he wrapped his arms around your waist from behind you. His lips lightly brushed against your cheek.

You immediately tilted your head away from seungri's face that was so close to you. 

"No, nothing!" you answer, but it didn't come out as convincing as you wanted it to.

"I can tell something is up. Tell me." seungri said calmly and he turned off the stove while turning you around so you could face him.

You swore that seungri must be the best liar, because he sure knows how to act like he cares a lot.

Your eyes met with the floor and you started speaking without processing your thoughts. "You would never lie to me, right?"

Seungri was a bit taken back by your sudden question, but he still answered. "Of course not, why?" but you continued to self consciously talk.

"You... Love me. Right? Only me?" you ask, and you finally looked up at seungri.

Hesitation hung on his lips, but he nodded. "I only love you." he spoke so soft that you could barely hear him.

He answered the first question wrong, and you let out a small cold laugh.

You instantly put on your blank mask and gave another one of those empty smiles. "Come on, dinner is ready."