B.A.P (zelo)

one shots, scenarios and drabbles

image

 

A/N: I just realized… I have no jongup scenarios and he is my bias .-. (pst, don’t hate me if I wrote this wrong. LOL)

 

      “Yah, junghong-ah, go help get the boxes!” himchan scolds the maknae who was sleeping peacefully in the car.

      “Huh?” junhong rubs the sleep out of his eyes, and pull out the ear buds that were plugged into his phone.

      He climbs out of the car, and stretches his long legs from the long car ride. The CEO moved the B.A.P dorm to this neighborhood because it was supposedly easier to go to practice from there.

      Junhong grabs a couple of boxes that had some unknown content in it, he stacks one by one on top of each other as he grabbed more from the trunk.

      “Hello, May I help you?” a feminine voice from behind says in fluent English.

      Junhong turns around and he sees a smiling, pretty not to mention, girl that looked a bit younger than him.

      “You are really pretty.” Junhong blurts in Korean and he immediately blushes at the sudden compliment.

      “What did you say?” you tilt your head and he thanks the lord for the language barrier.

      “Uh, so, what is your name?” junhong says uneasily, afraid he would screw up.

      “My American name is Erica, but my real name is Mei Wong. You can call me whichever though.” You slightly bow in an attempt for formalities, “what is your name?”

      Junhong forgot to breathe because he was so focused into how beautiful your eyes were. So when he was staring at you with a blank expression, you thought he didn’t understand you.

      “Oh, my name is junhong. Choi junhong He tries to bow, but the boxes in his arms were in the way. . “A-Are you, uh, ch-chinese?” He fumbles on finding the right vocabulary, and you giggle at his cute attempt.

      “Yep, but I lived, in uh, America, so, I only know English and Chinese. I am learning Korean though.” You try to say slowly and simply, so you both could have a decent conversation.

      “Ah, It is, uh, very nice, to, uh, meet, you!” he smiles and you took note of that unique dimple he had.

      “So, uh, do you need any help?” you offer your help again, and you try to reach for a box in the trunk of the car.

      “No, it is okay!” he tried to convenience you, but you grab the boxes anyway.

      “So, where do you live?” you beam up at him and he smiles back.

      Junhong stops in front of a room and pulls out his new house key, “This is where you are going to live?” you mumble, and junhong nods, he was glad he made it this far with his English.

      “Uh, yea.” he fumbles putting it in the lock, and you let out a small laugh.

      “That is funny, we are going to be neighbors!” you excitedly say and junhong drops his keys and look at you dead in the eye.

      “Neighbors?” he asks slowly and cautiously, and you nod.

      “Yea, you know, I will just be next door of you. I live right there.” You point to the apartment across from the bap dorm.

      “Oh, that is good.” He turns away from you and ferociously blushes, he knows he will really screw up in front of you now.

      You bend down and help him put the key into the lock because he seemed having trouble carrying three boxes and opening the door.

      “Leggo!” you open the door immediately when the both of you enter the room, there are boxes littered everywhere.

      “Yah, junhong, what took you so lon—oh who is that?” himchan yells with daehyun following after, they both look past the tall boy and to the shy girl behind him.

      “Hyungs, she doesn’t know Korean well, she is from America but knows Chinese.” Junhong explains and himchan nods in acknowledgement.

      “Ah, well, piao liang!” himchan shouts out in Chinese to you, and Daehyun smirks joining in, “piao liang!” they smile towards you, and you hide further behind junhong so they couldn’t see your red face.

      The troublemakers walk away, snickering in satisfaction and you feel like the room has increased by twenty degrees.

      “What did they say?” junhong turns to see your head tilted towards the ground.

      “Ah, they were just saying pretty in Chinese.” You shy away and junhong just smiles even more.

      “You are pretty.” He gives a boyish grin, and you feel like crawling into a dark hole on the side of a highway so you could get away from this embarrassment.

      “T-Thank you, I should, uh, go, my mom wants me home.” You stutter your excuse, and make a dash out of that apartment as fast as you could.

      You barge into the front door, and you see your mom at the small kitchen making dinner.

      “How were the neighbors?” your mom called out from the kitchen, and you let out a frustrated groan.

      “Mom! Why did you make me go meet them!” you whine and your mom lifts a suspicious eyebrow.

      “What are you talking about?” completely confused what you are fussing about.

      “Never mind!” you yell and stomp your way to your room, “why of all small towns, they chose this one.” You mutter and you throw your body on your small bed.

      When you are usually frustrated, you usually listen to music to calm your nerves, but listening to your playlist would most likely get you more annoyed.

      You flip through the long list of songs you have, and you have to admit, your whole phone is flooded with illegally downloaded music by B.A.P.

      From B.A.P’s debut album, ‘warrior’, to your favorite, ‘one shot’, to the most recent, ‘first sensibility’; you had all of it on your phone.

      Giving up, you throw your phone onto your bedside table and you bury your face further into your pillow so you could just die.

      While at the dorm across from your apartment, a very distressed junhong was lying on the floor.

      “Gah, hyung! I totally screwed up!” junhong yelled into his small travel size pillow.

      On the sidelines, daehyun and himchan gathered around him to observe the mishap.

      “Wow, he’s got it bad…” daehyun speaks out his observation.

      Himchan nods in agreement, “he’s got it really bad.” Daehyun and himchan just grunt in unison, as they see junhong slowly break down into a mess.

      “What are you talking about?” junhong mutters through his pillow, covering his red face.

      “Love, of course.” Daehyun lightly taps his foot against junhong’s stomach, and the youngest recoils his body in response.

      “Shut up.” junhong turns his back towards them, and curls his body into a ball and continues to lie on the floor.

      “Just ask her out on a date.” Himchan bluntly says, and junhong sits up in shock and if possible, his face got redder.

      “A-a-a date?” junhong got nervous just thinking of the idea, “how? She doesn’t even know Korean!” junhong argues, but himchan declines the lame explanation.

      “But you know English, also, you could teach her Korean, it all works out in the end.” Himchan claps his hands together, satisfied with his plan.

      “Hyung!” junhong chucks his pink neck pillow at Himchan and storms to his unfurnished room. He lies down the single blanket and pillow, and he flops himself to the floor once again.

      The next morning, your mom dragged your lazy out of bed and made you get groceries by yourself.

      “Why are you making me go outside to buy food. You can do it yourself.” You whine and your mom hushes you.

      “Stop being grumpy. Just buy what is on the list. Here is some money too.” Your mother shoves the paper into your hand and pushes you out the door.

      You lift up your hoodie as you mumble a couple incoherent curses. Half awake, you didn’t see where you were going when you walk outside, in a result, you bump into something cold and hard.

      “I’m sorry.” You bow towards the metal pole, and you continue making your way to the grocery store.

      Junhong, only a couple meters away from you, watches as you bow to a stop sign, and he couldn’t help but quietly laugh.

      You are coming towards his way, and junhong’s mind goes into a mental breakdown for the seventh time.

      At the spur of the moment and not knowing where he got his boldness from, he takes a step to his right so you walk right into him.

      “I’m sorry.” You mumble out and you walk right past him, and he stands there a bit dumbfounded.

      Finally coming back to his senses, he quickly jogs up to you and uses his long legs to his advantage.

      “Where are you going?” a familiar accent and voice speaks out and you turn around to see the tall boy.

      “Just, food shopping.” You turn around and walk a faster pace away from him.

      Junhong catches up to you and instinctively grabs onto your arm, “Wait, can I—“ junhong stops mid sentence and looks down to see his hand wrapped around yours. He immediately pulls it away to scratch the back of his head. “Can-can I c—“ junhong felt his voice and words fail on him. “Can I come?” junhong finally spills out.

      You are still a bit speechless from him grabbing onto you suddenly, and you think that it probably took you a couple of hours to answer.

      “Uh, yea, sure.” You turn your back towards him and you put both hands on your blushed cheeks; you could feel your skin burning.

      The atmosphere is awkward as the both of you walk towards the grocery store, and you could feel that the both of you were really tense.

      You put a couple of green onions into a plastic bag, and you turn around to see the usually charismatic rapper turn into a blushing baby.

      “Are you okay?” you ask and he looks up at you, and quickly averts his eyes back down to the floor.

      You easily let his lie go, but you felt your conscious tug at you telling you that it isn’t okay.

      “Hey, come with me.” You bravely take his hand into yours and drag him to the frozen section.

      You don’t know how you suddenly got so confident, but you had to stay focused on where you were going.

      While you are trying to stay calm, junhong continuously stares at the intertwined hands, and the more he stares at your and his hands, the hotter his face gets.

      You finally let go, much to junhong’s dismay, and you open the freezer door so a breeze of cold air helps cool down your and his flaming red faces.

      “Here, get some ice cream.” You pick up a box, and there it is again, junhong’s cute dimple that you cannot get enough of.

     

      With big, plastic bags in both your and his arms, you and junhong make your way to your apartment. You could see junhong was feeling uneasy because his whole body was tense, and his shoulders would jolt up everytime you would say something.

      When you got to your apartment, you walk in with the jinhong following after.

      “Ah, who is this?” your mother smiles and junhong bows slightly, and tries his best to introduce himself in English.

      “Hello, I am choi junhong, but you can call me Zelo.” Junhong bows again, and your mom furrows her brows at the name.

      “Zelo, that is familiar,” she mutters to herself and she turns her face towards you, “wait isn’t he that—“

      “This is our new neighbor!” you cut off your mom from utterly embarrassing you. “He lives right across from us, I will walk him there and uh yea. Bye.” You push junhong out of the apartment and towards his dorm.

      “Uh, thank you for helping.” You look down at your dirty sneakers, and you try to avoid looking at his perfect face.

      “Uh, thank you for our first date.” Junhong leans down to kiss you on the cheek before retreating into his dorm from total humiliation.

      You stand out there, shell shocked that just seconds ago his lips were on your face. You bring a hand to your right cheek, and you could still feel his soft lips there.

      You knew junhong wasn’t that good at English, but he definitely knew what he was talking about.

 

A/N: wow… first time I used an actual name for the “you” character. Muwhahaha this was different from the usual but hey… this goes out to all those Chinese Americans out there aka me

image

 

i was thinking of this gif with the daehyun and himchan scene tho

image