B.A.P (zelo)

one shots, scenarios and drabbles

     

      Junhong blames himself for everything. He knew that everything was his own fault, and he couldn't do anything now. He was completely and utterly useless to you.
      It is his fault that you got mad at him, it is his fault that he slept with another woman, it is his fault that you are the way you are now.
      Only if you didn't try to run away from him then, but it is because he tried to pursue you. Only if you looked both ways, but it is because you were trying to get away from you. Only if that car didn't hit you, but it is because he cheated on you.
      It was a never ending cycle of madness, and he wanted out of this. 
He remembers the torturous hospital hours of sitting next to you, holding on to you until you woke up from this horrible nightmare. But it is junhong that wanted to be woken up from this reality.
      Three weeks and two days passed of being in a coma, and finally you open your eyes to a tall man sitting next to you holding onto your hand.
      You didn't recognize him, and you felt a panic attack when this strange man was so close to you.
      "It is me, can't you remember?" Junhong pleaded and you shrink away from him on the hospital bed.
      "What the hell are you talking about? Just leave! O-o-or else I will call the security!" You attempted to threaten, and you felt yourself get too overwhelmed.
      You start hyperventilating, and you grab at your chest in an attempt to get oxygen to your lungs.
      Junhong stared at you, too shocked to believe what is happening. He realized how you really felt and he began to panic as well.
      "N-Nurse! We need help!" Junhong yelled out and ran out the door to see any near by doctors or nurses.
      Hearing his cry though, a flood of medical help rushed into your room. Junhong was pushed to the side, as if he didn't exist.
      The doctors try to put an oxygen mask on you, and the nurses increases the amount of medication and narcotics into your blood system.
      But you refused to lay down; all you could do is point at the tall man and attempt to breath as best as you could.
      The nurses finally take notice of junhong, and one of them walk up to him and whispers as best as she could.
      "I suggest for you to leave now." She gently pushed the man out of the room, and shut the door on him.
      He found himself in an empty hallway, just like his heart, his back found the wall and he let himself slide down onto the floor.
      He hides his ashamed face in his hands. 
      Your and his perspective on him hasn't changed since that night; he is just a monster.

      The next day, he showed up again in your room, but with flowers as an apology.
      You were a bit reluctant to accept a gift from him but he insisted because of his behavior yesterday that made yourself feel too stressed.
      You lay the flowers on your hospital bed, "so, what brings you here? Are you hear to help me regain my memory?" you bring your knees close to you, laying your head on top if your legs.
      Even that small movement made junhong's breath catching in his throat. The way your dark hair splayed falling down in the right places, your eyes gleaming with curiosity, a hint of a smile at your lips, it all just made his head spin.
      "Uh, yea, I guess you can say something like that." Junhong rubs his sweaty palms on his jeans' legs in an uncomfortable manner.
      "So, what is our relationship?" You indirectly meant if you were his girlfriend.
      "We were just really close friends. That is it." He simply explained. He couldn't bring himself to say that you were the love of his life. He couldn't tell you because he would be too selfish to make you get in this accident, and then make you remember why you got in it. Some things are best to be forgotten.
      "Ah, I understand." You were about to ask more questions, but a knock on your hospital door interrupted you.
      "May I come in?" A masculine voice said on the other side, before letting himself in.
      "Himchan oppa!" You say with a squeal and himchan smiles while holding up his own flowers brought for you.
      "I hope you are feeling better." He hands the bouquet over to you and you immediately smell them, forgetting all about the flowers junhong gave you.
      "This is himchan oppa!" You introduce junhong's own friend.
      "Yea I know, he is my hyung." Junhong gives an awkward smile and you lose your excitement for a bit.
      "Oh, I see." You finally thought you remembered something, but you were wrong.
      "Well I should get going." junhong stands up and himchan looks at him with worried eyes.
      "I will walk him out then." Himchan politely excuses himself to junhong out the hospital room.
      Himchan quietly shuts the door before looking at junhong with a dead serious look.
      "Did you tell her?" Himchan said with a monotone that have junhong chills.
      "Of course not. I am not that selfish..." Junhong trails off but he knew he was lying himself.
      "You shouldn't tell her. She wouldn't be able to handle the news in the state of mind she is in now." Himchan reassures and junhong nods with total understanding. 
      "Then you have to promise me not to say anything, and, please, protect her well." Junhong never thought he had to give his job to another man like this. He always wanted to protect to you, but this time he had to protect you from himself.
      Himchan was hesitant but he gives a stern look, "I promise."

      Junhong never liked how close you were with himchan ever since you and junhong started dating. You would always laugh it off and kiss him telling him it is nothing, that you would never leave junhong. You both made that promise to always stay by each other's side.
      What happened to that promise though? He would always try to remind himself that he was the first one to break the promise, maybe that is when the deal between you both was broken.
      Junhong always thought you and him would be forever and always, but he was the first one to make that statement false.
      He wanted to believe that you could regain your memory again and remember all the love you and him shared, because he thought you can never forget love, but he was foolish to believe that.
      How he wish this was a movie and that he could make you fall in love with him all over again, that you would love all of his faults and his perks equally; he never felt so wrong in his life.
      Junhong sat at the park bench by himself as he watched a happy couple sitting right in front of him. He was so envious that t made him feel sick.
      They exchanged the words "I love you" with each other before sharing a kiss; that should have been you and him.
      Junhong spins the two promise rings on this finger and he looks up again at the couple. He wanted to stop watching how you would blush so much when himchan whispered something in your ear that only the two of you would know; but he couldn't. He couldn't help himself but stare at the love of his life be with someone who he thought of as a brother.
      He was jealous you could forget someone you love so easily. He wanted to forget you so he could stop this pain; but that would be too selfish of him.