VIXX (leo)

one shots, scenarios and drabbles

A/N: how old is this request? Lol so sorry I am so lazy. Merp

 

     “The person you are trying to call isn’t available right now, if you want to lea—“ the robotic female voice says for the fifth time.

     You take a heavy sigh in defeat, and shut your phone closed; why wasn’t he answering?

     You look around the mall that your best friend told you to meet up at, but why isn’t he here?

     Awkwardly you stand in the middle of the food court where your best friend told you to be. You fiddle around with the hem of your shirt to allow some time to pass by.

     Your eyes skim around the room for the nth time, and you hope you will see a familiar face or at least a vacant seat.

     A table meant for two has only one occupier and your legs start to ache from standing up for so long.

     You speed walk up to the random stranger and let out a shy smile, “uh excuse me, can I sit here? There are no other free seats, but I wont be here long! I am just waiting for a friend.” You politely ask, and the man looks up to see who the intruder is.

     “Oh, yea! Of course!” he stutters in a quiet voice. He was quite good looking and you could tell he was a very shy person.

     You pull the chair and plop down and pull out your phone. You try to call hakyeon again, but instead of ringing, it goes straight to voicemail.

     “Aish, the nerve of this guy.” You scowl to your phone, and the quiet man across from you observes your situation.

     “What’s wrong? You seem quite dressed up just to be at the mall.” He continues to speak in that quiet voice, but you found it quite soothing.

     You look down at the clothes you were wearing; a blouse tucked into a black skirt. You take another heavy breath at how hakyeon nagged you to wear something nice.

     “Oh yea,” your face turns red from the embarrassment, and you scratch your head to relieve the stiffness you are feelng, “my friend told me to dress up because he wanted to set me up with someone or something like that.” You look down at your shoes, and you focus on this one speck of dust on your left foot.

     “Oh,” you hear a hint of disappointment in his voice, “well, you look really pretty.” He mutters the compliment and you look up to the man across from you.

     It is now his turn to look down at his shoes and to count how many dust particles are on his left foot.

     “Ah, thank you.” You blush uncontrollably and he straightens up and brightens a bit.

     “Well I am waiting for a blind date too. She is late, and I am guessing your date is late too, so should we wait together?” he offers another timid smile.

     “Why not?” you give a small laugh that made the man across from you laugh as well.

     “My best friend told me to wait here too, such a coincidence to bump into you.” You nod and look around the crowded food court.

 

     “I know right? Honestly, my best friend has been dying to get me a boyfriend because he thinks I am going to die forever alone while he lives happily ever after with his girlfriend.” You roll your eyes at the obnoxious guy you so call your friend.

     The man chokes on his drink and laughs, “same!”

     “Honestly, I don’t want to get set up like this. I mean; all the dates I have been set up on have been useless. I didn’t like any of them.” You stick out your tongue to emphasize your disgust and the man smiles.

     “Same here, all the girls I have been set up with are so shallow and they only see me as a good looking guy, nothing else.”

     “I am honestly not really expecting anything on this date.” You play with your fingers and slide your mouth into a frown, until a finger pokes your hand.

     “Should we just stand them up?” he gives a mischievous smirk and for a split second, you would have left that table with him and ditch the date but common sense kicked it; you couldn't just go with a stranger like that.

      "I think we should wait, I feel bad." You say inaudibly and you see his shoulders deflate.

"Oh, yea, right." He face palms his self for being so stupid and naive for a minute.

The next few minutes became quiet and awkward. The man across you continues to eat and you stare at your phone waiting for a call.

"By the way, people call me Leo, but you can call me Taekwoon. Jung taekwoon." He breaks the silence and you realize you both haven't even exchanged names.

"Call me _______-ah." You give a warm smile and which he returns.

The silence comes back, but it isn't as awkward.

 

Hakyeon pushes the oversized glasses up the bridge of his nose, and slightly fixes his crooked fake mustache.

He pulls the fedora hat closer down to his face, and lowers the newspaper that he was hiding his face behind.

He looks at the table next to him and closely watches the man and woman stop interacting.

He narrows his eyes, not satisfied with the man and woman in front of him.

He sees them exchange an occasional smile and words, but the laughing and flirting session totally ended.

Hakyeon waits for five more minutes to give them a second chance, but when nothing happened, he gives up.

He throws down the newspaper on the table and storms to the table next to him.

He slams his hands on the table and gets your and taekwoon's attention.

"Hakyeon?" You and taekwoon yell in unison and hakyeon pushes the stupid looking glasses up the bridge of his nose for the eighth time that day.

"Where the hell were you?" You and taekwoon shout in unison again.

"Wow, you both are so dense! Can't you see that both of your stories are so similar, like too similar for it to just be a coincidence?" Hakyeon dramatically waves his arms around to emphasize his point.

You and taekwoon blink and look at each other, indicating that you are both confused about the story.

Hakyeon massages his temples together to relieve the stress, "do I seriously have to spell it out for you?" He mumbles and when there is no response he grabs your hand.

"You," he pushes your hand into taekwoon's hand, "are set up with him."

"And you," taekwoon pushes his best friend closer to you, "are set up with her."

"Wait, but," you try to argue but hakyeon shuts you up with his words.

"Couldn't you see I was trying to set you both up??? Omo, you both are so stupid."

A flash of light snaps him out of his frustration and he looks up, "what the--"

"Wow, you look quite hot." You hold in a snicker and show him the picture you just took of him in his stupid looking disguise.

"You little--" he grabs for your phone but taekwoon takes out his phone and shows his best friend epically failing at hiding himself behind a newspaper.

"You both kn--" and you laugh.

"We just found out five minutes ago when we saw you staring at is like a hawk."

"Why didn't you say anything?" Hakyeon felt the tips of his ears burn red.

"We just enjoyed it too much." You nudge taekwoon.

"Well you both make quite the couple though." Hakyeon decides to flip the tables and gestures that you are still holding onto taekwoon's hand, "tell me when the wedding date is!" He laughs and runs off before getting murdered from his two best friends.

 

A/N: I think I am on crack when I wrote this lol

i am in an angsty mood