EXO (kris)

one shots, scenarios and drabbles

“Congratulations!” the whole staff has greeted you and your members.

    You let out a bright smile as you bow down to every single person for helping you and your members out.

    You came towards your brother, and he grins brightly at you.

    “Congrats.” he gives you a pat on your head, but you were too happy to contain yourself that you just jumped up on him and gave him the biggest hug.

    The whole crowd cooed at the cutest idol siblings of Korea, but you didn't care.

    “Thank you oppa!” you whisper into his ear, and he just smiles.

    “Anything for my little sis.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

    You got out of the shower in your dorm and you see your members crowded around the small computer.

    “Omo, we shouldn't show this to her.”

    “She will be broken hearted.”

    “We can’t…” the girls whispered and you tilt your head in confusion.

    “You cant show what to who?” you ask, and you see the girls turn their back on the computer and smile at you awkwardly.

    “Ah it is nothing, we should get to bed! Tomorrow we are performing.” the eldest suggests but you were determined to find out what this possibly can be.

    “Unnie, please.” you desperately ask, and you know she can never resist the maknae charm you have.

    She stares at you for a while but then nods, “okay…” she says in a mellow tone and you turn to read the computer.

    

    1. [+613, -63] EXO will do just fine without Kris

    2. [+435, -34] He really only got in SM because of his looks only ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

    3. [+396, -56] Why is he the leader? Is it because he can’t do anything else? ㅋㅋ

    4. [+367, -73] Kris is so untalented, why is he in EXO?

    5. [+301, -32] I only dislike EXO because Kris is in it…

 

    You honestly felt too disgusted to read anymore, so you slammed the laptop shut and took a deep breath to calm your nerves.

    “Good night.” you coldly say and get into bed. If there is one thing you hated the most in this world, it is when people pick on your family.

 

    The next day, you didn't say a word. All your members looked at you worriedly as you ate breakfast in silence.

    When you got to the show, you were still quiet. You didn't speak as the staff put make up on you, and you just spoke short responses when your members asked you questions.

    This was a total change from your usual, bubbly self. The members decided to not to say anything because they knew you were still upset with what you read yesterday.

    Your band was up to perform next, and you clutched your mic in anticipation.

    On stage, you can see all your fans scream your and your members’ names. Holding up signs and light sticks, you felt confident with your supporters.

    As the leader, you started the song and you can hear the crowd roar. You sang and danced to your heart’s content, and for once, you felt peaceful.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

    “Congratulations!” you hear the emcees announce your band’s name and you felt a little teary with the amount of love you are getting from everyone.

    You and your members gratefully accept the award and you can see your members crying and ruining their make up when they see that we had won twice in a row on like this.

    You hold up your mic and smile towards the mic. At the corner of your eye, you can see Kris standing backstage holding up a small sign saying your name. This time; you could contain your feelings.

    “I want to thank all our fans for supporting a new band like us, we have never felt so loved before. We are forever in your debt.” you say with a cracked voice. “Most importantly, I personally want to thank my brother for always helping and guiding me so I can be where I am. He is always there supporting me just like all of our fans, and it is now my turn to support him. If it wasn't for my brother, I wouldn't be here. So thank you to him and thank you for your time.” You bow ninety degrees towards the crowd, and you can hear the crowd screaming louder.

    You motion for Kris to come out on stage with you, but he didn't move an inch. You ran over to him and dragged him towards you and your members.

    The minute the limelight hit Kris, he couldn't help but cry. He wiped the pools of tears that welled up under his eyes, and you intertwined your hands with his. You gave a quick kiss on his cheek and a hug that wasn't enough to express all your love for your brother.

    “You are the best no matter what people say.” You whisper in his ear, and you hug him as he hides his crying face from everyone.

    “Yah, pabo! You don’t say useless things like that!” He chokes out, but you just grinned and hugged him tighter.

    You didn't care if you were the cutest idol siblings with Kris, all you cared about is if Kris really knew how much he mattered to you.