VIXX (N)

one shots, scenarios and drabbles

A/N: I am trying my best with fluff for N. hahaha sorry that angst is my forte :P thank you for requesting jadeAPK. Heh heh ^_^;

 

His eyes flickered open with the sun shining in your eyes.

"Ugh, what time is it?" he grumbles out and he takes a glance at the clock on the table next to him. 

It was noon, but hakyeon didn't feel like getting out of bed yet. He began to shift in the bed, but the weight on his chest stopped him from making any more movements.

You have your head resting on his chest, with your legs entangled with one another. You were clearly sleeping happily, as you snuggle further in his chest unconsciously.

Hakyeon smiled to himself when he saw the cute sight in front of him.  He wraps an arm around your small figure; bringing you closer to him.

He looked at your peaceful face, and he found it unbelievable that he was able to date a woman so beautiful like you.

Hakyeon just couldn't help but trace out the out line of your face, from your forehead, to your nose, and to your eyes.

His index finger graced around your face; and when his finger found your lips, he let it hover over you.

He decided to lean down and give you a small kiss. His lips went everywhere his finger touched before. When he went back to your lips; he was met with a pair of big brown eyes staring back at him.

"Morning, what you doing?" you ask, and hakyeon felt himself get caught in the crime.

"Uh... Morning beautiful." he greets and his lips went found yours again.

"What were you doing?" you question again, but hakyeon still avoided to answer.

"Are you hungry?" hakyeon sounded a bit flustered, and you laughed a bit.

"yahhh. Why are you avoiding my question?" you complain, but Hakyeon looked away acting as if nothing happened.

"What? I didn't do anything!" hakyeon explained, but you scoffed at his lame lying skills.

"You are going to be in a drama soon. You better work on your acting." you scold, making hakyeon laugh.

"It is just... it isn't my fault that you are so irresistible even when you are sleeping." hakyeon shyly told you, while he buried his head in the crook of your neck and taking in the lemon scent of your hair.

"Yah, oppa! That tickles!" you giggle, and his face went further into your hair just to hear your laugh. It was music to his ears; he would do anything to see you smile because of him.

"You know how lucky I am to have someone as beautiful as you?" hakyeon muttered into your neck, and he felt your head shake no.

"Yah, what are you talking about? I am the one who should be grateful to be dating you. I mean, everyone wants to date THE N of VIXX!" you emphasized, and hakyeon popped his head up to look at you properly.

"So you are only dating me because I am popular and in a band?" hakyeon asked with a suspicious raised eyebrow.

"What? I didn't say that! I said that people want to date N of VIXX. The person I want to date is cha hakyeon." you reassure him by planting a small kiss on him and you feel arms wrap around your waist.

"This is what I mean that I am so lucky to date someone as beautiful as you." hakyeon says, and resuming his position from before.

 

A/N: this is why i usually use the real names in my writings... Well beside for seungri and top, they have the same name so it is hard -.-" omg so short. I am so sorry T.T Lololol imagining snuggling with N though /swoon/ hahaha okay... you like??? i hope so

 

request please!!!