VIXX (Leo)

one shots, scenarios and drabbles

A/N: I am updating from my phone so the format will be crappy. JAHAHAHSHS SHHHH DNT SAY ANYTHING IK IT ! AT LEAST YA GETTING AN UPDATE /gets shot/ KK no one cares. Bye. Read fluffy Leo

      "I swear, if you make me walk into a pole I will kill you." You threaten your best friend as she guides you down the side walk, using her hands to blind both of your eyes to black.
      "Don't worry, we are almost there." Your best friend said a bit too excitedly, and you didn't like the feeling that on how you didn't know where the hell you are going.
      "Only god knows if you are going to lead me to a crack house and an axe murderer is awaiting for my arrival." You smile at your own crazy imagination, and you can hear your friend scoff at your weirdness.
      "I am your best friend. You should trust me on these kind of things! Plus, someone requested for me to you here." Your friend was always a blabber mouth, always had and always will.
      "I can myself, thank you very much, but who is this--"
      "OH I SAID ENOUGH! LOOK! WE ARE HERE!" Your friend's loud voice overpowered yours that it made your head hurt.
      "Look, you go here and go over to the cute waiter and yea. Bye." She pushes you into the restaurant and just like that, she was gone.
      Doing as you were told, you walk up to the young boy who seemed to be checking in names for reservations. The restaurant looked quite expensive but you feel a sudden pang of nostalgia.
      You go up to the boy, and he looks up to give a boyish grin and you had to admit; he is cute.
     "Right this way." He seemed to know what to do, as if this was a whole plan, and you started to worry if this cute boy is the axe murderer you have been waiting for.
      He sits you down at a VIP area, and the funny part is how you are seated at a table for two.
      Right across from you, there is one plate, one napkin, one fork, one knife, and an extra fork. You never understood the concept of having two forks for only one person; you can just use the same fork, there is no need to use one fork for a small salad, and have another fork for the main course.
      When you explained your logic to your boyfriend that it was just a waste of metal and how the world is just using up their natural resources so carelessly, he just laughed and kept saying how cute you were; which you never got either. 
      With the silly thought about two forks for one person, everything starts to click together. Only your boyfriend would put this much time and effort to do something cheesy as this, but why?
      You start to panic, thinking you missed an important anniversary or something, but you know you would never forget something like that, hopefully.
      Then it suddenly hit you; taekwoon just came back overseas from a concert.
      You take a sigh of relief, that you just got all worked up over nothing; you really were just losing your mind lately.
      You look across the table, and you realized how you didn't take notice of the small piece of paper on porcelain plate.
      Remember how we first met?
      You smile, finally realizing why this restaurant seemed so important to you.
      As if it was yesterday, you remember your drunk friends leaving you to pay for the hugest dinner bill you have seen in your life. Taekwoon then popped out of nowhere and paid for the dinner as if it was no big deal.
      After that, everything seemed to fall perfectly in place between you and taekwoon.
      The cute waiter boy comes back with a silver plate in one hand and another love letter in his other hand.
      "Here you go miss." He politely bows and hands the paper to you, and presents a rather fancy looking salad.
      The waiter winks at you before having a clean smirk, and you couldn't help but smile as well.
      Thinking about your boyfriend again, you open the letter and it is another question.
      Do you remember our first date?
      You grin like a fool to yourself, and you knew just where to go next.
      Abandoning your two forks and fancy salad, you set out for the park.

      At the park, an ice cream vendor seems to recognize you and he strangely gives a free ice cream cone to you.
      You were hesitant to take it, but it is ice cream, of course it is acceptable.
      The spring has just turned into summer, and you can smell a floral scent in the air mixed with the smell of fresh dew.
      You sit down at the nearest bench and decide to enjoy the view before you continue your small quest left behind by your boyfriend.
      A small boy walks up to you, and hands you a rose with a note tapped on the stem.
      "You are very pretty noona." He have a crooked grin, showing his missing two front teeth that he probably just lost recently.
      "Ah, thank you." You accept the flower and the boy ran away before you got to say anything more.
      You bring the rose to your nose, and you let the fragrance stain your scent with a heavenly feel.
      You twirl the stem of the flower between your fingers, and you decided to peel the letter away and see what this next clue is.
      Do you remember when I first said 'I Love You'?
      Of course you did. You didn't know why he had to have that all planned out, but of course he had to make everything between the both of you special. 

      You pull your car in the parking lot, and you start to realize how late it is.
      The sun is setting, going underneath the horizon of the water, but it left a beautiful orange glow that you just couldn't describe. The way the water glitters with sparkles from the reflection of the sun, and how it just made everything around it seem so bright.
      You take off your sandals, and let your feet touch the warm sand. The heat in the sediments haven't left yet.
      You walk along the shore. The water charging towards your ankles, but then immediately retreating back towards the ocean. The cycle would continue and you saw your footprints being slowly washed away. With both sandals in one hand, your other hand is awkwardly swinging back and forth. Your free hand starts to feel lonely, in need of holding onto something, or someone. 
      Just a good thirty feet away from you, a table with a white cloth draped on top is casually right on the beach. It kind of creeped you out that there is such an empty table here, but it isn't like it was an axe murderer so you decide to walk towards it.
      This time at the table, there were no fancy forks or flowers, just one piece of paper.
      You hesitantly pick up the sheet and you start to realize this is probably the end to your small scavenger hunt.
      Your heart sinks with disappointment; you didn't really want this to end.
      Either way, you open the letter and check the contents of it.
      Do you remember when I proposed to you?
      You let out a shock gasp as you read the simple words, and you turn around to see taekwoon on one knee and humbly holding out a black box with a shining diamond in the center.
      You cover your mouth in disbelief and you feel strange tears starting to kick in.
      He his lips, a habit he did when he was super nervous, and he looks straight into your eyes and gives an anxious smile.
      "Would you marry me?" The four words made the both of your hearts pound against your chest at an unusual speed.
      "You idiot! Of course!" You yell at him and you wrap your arms around his neck, making the both of you fall to the floor.
      You were on top of him, but you didn't care, you just cried in his neck and he soothingly runs his hand through your long hair.
      He lets out a quiet laugh and he pushed the both of you up, so now he is looking at your face. "You are so cute." He pats your head and you cry even harder.
      "How the hell am I cute? My face is so red now because I am crying and soon my eyes will get so swollen! I don't even know why I am crying! You idiot!" You yell and lightly slap his shoulder. He laughs and pulls you in a hug, and he rests his head onto your shoulder.
      "You are always beautiful, and I can be your idiot until the end of time." Taekwoon whispers in your ear, and the both of you blush at the cliché words. "I love you, but I don't know if you are as committed, I mean, I saw you flirting with that waiter." Taekwoon teases and your face just got twenty times redder.
      "Yah! You were stalking me the whole time?" And he just laughs more.
      "Well, sure, I guess you can say it like that." Taekwoon takes this chance to finally slide the sparkling ring into your left hand. "Nice to meet you Mrs. Jung."