EXO (sehun)

one shots, scenarios and drabbles

A/N: this will be a little shorter, mianhae ;_;

 

      It has been exactly three months, twenty days, six hours, and soon thirty-nine minutes since you walked away from Sehun. How would Sehun know? He has been counting each passing second as his regret grows exponentially.

      Sehun lays on his bed and stares blankly at the ceiling, paying no thought of the boring white plaster that seems in need of a repair.

      Sehun mechanically rolls over onto his side and checks the time on his phone.

      11:30 a.m. was read on the phone screen. His eyes shift from the clock to the picture that is his background wallpaper.

      He examines the happy couple you and him used to be, what happened?

      Sehun was too deep into thought because he didn’t even hear his band member let himself into the room.

      “Yah.” Luhan spoke but sehun didn’t pay attention.

      “Yah!” Luhan says a bit louder, and sehun slowly turns to face him.

      “What.” Sehun blankly replies and Luhan slaps his forehead.

      “Get up, let’s get lunch.” Luhan throws some clean clothes at Sehun.

      “I don’t want to.” Sehun threw the clothes to the floor, and was back glued to staring at his phone again.

      Luhan let out a heavy sigh, “is it her again?” luhan says a bit annoyed.

      “It’s nothing!” Sehun snapped at the mention of you, even if you were just referred as ‘her’.

      “Sehun, I swear that if you don’t get up right now I will get her myself and bring her here.” Sehun twitches at the threat and hurriedly picks up the clothes from the floor.

 

      Sehun didn’t want to go out for two reasons; he was too depressed and he hated the crazy fans that were pushing him when he just wanted a simple lunch outside of the dorm.

      “OPPA SARANGHAEYO!” fans scream repeatedly and Sehun tries his best to fake a smile to his supporters.

      “Hyung, can we just get some food and leave?” Sehun whispers to Luhan and the elder nods.

      Sehun turns his attention back to the waves of people, but as if it was fate, only one particular person stood out.

      There you were, standing outside of the coffee shop across the street from him and looking beautiful as usual.

      Sehun smiles and feels strength with just a sight of you, and he has the urge to run towards you.

      With just one step towards you, he stops himself. Why would you want to see him when he was the reason why you left in the first place? If he ever went near you, his fans would follow and go crazy if he was within a five-foot radius of you.

      His job was the reason why you left. He took you for granted and didn’t put in half the effort as you into the relationship. He was naïve to think you were happy with him.

      Sehun felt his lip tremble at the night you just finally gave in. He clearly remembers the heavy tears that fell from your eyes, and the yelling at how selfish he was being. He so badly wanted to wipe those tears and hug you telling you that it will be all right and he would try to see you more, but he would be lying. Having promotions as being a member in one of the most popular boy bands of Korea wasn’t easy, for both you and Sehun.

      On cue, another man had walked up to you and you welcome him with a bright smile you used to give him.

      A burning jealousy began to bubble within Sehun, but the despair was more painful.

      He watches how the mysterious man and you hold each other’s hands and exchanging kisses and laughs, if only Sehun could give you that.

      Sehun’s jealously left as soon as it came, because he had realized he hadn’t seen that bright smile in a while. In fact, he hadn’t seen you that happy with you and Sehun’s relationship.

      Sehun could easily get you to meet celebrities or give you expensive gifts that you wouldn’t be able to pay for the next ten lifetimes, but Sehun could have never been able to give you his love with all the schedules he had.

He wishes he could say that he was over you, but he wasn’t. The least he could do was to try and be happy for you and be grateful for the man who could give you what Sehun couldn’t give.

      Sehun pulls out his phone, and he holds onto it tight so fans don’t push it out of his hand.

      He flipped through his photos and found beautiful scenery and with a few clicks on the screen, the picture of you and Sehun was quickly replaced.

      Sehun painfully smiled to himself; they say time flies, but you keep breaking its wings.

 

A/N: sorry if this was bad, I mean this is kind of similar to my other sehun scenario but this can be the alternate ending(?) LOL and if you know where the last line (not my words, but the words of a friggin genius) I will love you forever. LOL seriously though… that is my favorite lyrics though…