VIXX (hyuk)

one shots, scenarios and drabbles

A/N: okay to my first requester JiminHan \^o^/ I hope you like~~~ *showers u with love* it is super short though :P yea i am sorry it is bad... T.T

 

        You tightly hold onto the album in your hand, each anticipating second made you nervous.

        You frequently looked at the line getting shorter in front of you, and you saw the smiles of six gods. Each step you took closer to them, the more excited you started to feel.

        The only thing you could feel now was the thumping of your own heart; you were praying that you wouldn’t faint now because you needed to get their signatures no matter what.

        Your grip on the album in your hand was tightening until your knuckles became white. Your breathing started to shorten when you saw their faces come closer. And your heart pounded faster against your chest.

        Finally, only one person was separating you away from the person you love. A smile spread on his face and you felt the whole world stop rotating.

        He looked at you in the eye, and he gave you a wave.

        “It is your turn, right?” the gentle voice spoke. Hyuk laughed seeing your star struck face, and it was till a few fangirls behind you that snapped you back to reality.

        “Yah! You know there is a line!” the girl behind you nagged, you slightly bowed at them as an apology and they just rolled their eyes in annoyance.

        “What is your name?” hyuk asked while you handed him your album.

        “I am… My name… uh…” you muttered, you couldn’t even form proper sentences to say who you were. Hyuk smiled and he just found it entertaining.

        “You are so cute.” Hyuk complimented and your whole face began red. Stop doing this to me! You mentally cursed Hyuk for ruining your life

        “I am _______.” You said and hyuk’s smile got bigger.

        “It is such a pretty name. Hello _____.” Hyuk greeted, and you felt like you can die a happy person now. Hyuk acknowledged your existence AND he thinks you have a pretty name. Can’t things get even better?

“How old are you? You look younger than me.” He questioned, and it was official. You are deeply in love with this boy in front of you.

        “I am… I am 16…” you stutter and you see hyuk scribble something on your album.

        “Then you should call me oppa.” Hyuk smiles while he hands you over your album. You opened your mouth to reply, but your voice wouldn’t work. So you looked like a fish gasping for air; you just grabbed the album from his hands and bowed quickly.

        “Thank you!” you quickly say and you scurry off before you can do anything MORE stupid.

        You realized that you didn’t even look at what hyuk wrote because you were too busy thinking of how he smiled at you.

        You glanced down at the album in your hand and see the small note scrawled on the back of the album.

 

I always wanted someone to call me oppa. Continue to support VIXX! Saranghae <3

 

A/N: only thing I wrote that I could relate too… lol I need to go to Korea to go to a fan meet T___T

request request request please!