B.A.P (daehyun)

one shots, scenarios and drabbles

A/N: erasing this story whatever when I reach the 50th chap… I will prob upload my fav/top ones separately. Daehyun request ^_^

 

      You bustle around the small kitchen, making dinner last minute.

      You wipe your wet hands on your apron and you quickly mince the carrots and onions. Putting them into a small pile on the cutting board, you swipe your hand down on the vegetables and pushing them into the cooking pot of stew.

      Grabbing the wooden spoon in the drawer, you lightly mix the contents together. You take a deep breath in, and you sighed in satisfaction with your masterpiece.

      You quietly hum an unknown song to yourself, and you use the spoon to bring the meat from the bottom to the top so all the ingredients can be evenly cooked.

      An unexpected pair of arms wraps around your waist, and you let out a small scream from the sudden surprise.

      “Boo.” Your boyfriend whispers in your ear before making a loud kiss on it.

      “You scared me. I didn’t even hear you get home.” You take a shaky breath and you lightly slap the arm around your waist in an attempt as a punishment.

      The arms never left where they were, and instead you received a deep laugh from the man you playfully slapped.

      “You are so cute.” He whispers and he gives another exaggerated kiss on the side of your head. “Is this my favorite?” daehyun took a sniff of the food, and you hear his lips smack together in hunger.

      “Maybe.”

      “You know, I like coming home to this.”

      “Really? I am sure you only like coming home to food.”

      “No, really. I just can’t wait to have kids.” He whispers in your ear and you feel your body freeze at the one word, ‘kids’.

      “I t-told you, I don’t want kids.” You stutter out the same lame excuse all the time.

You stir the stew one last time, before the pair of arms around your waist spins you around.

      A sad eye smile greets you, and the hands that are now resting on the small of your back turns the stove dial so the stew is now turned off.

      “Why?” He asks for the nth time, and you always gave him the same answer.

      “I am not ready.” You say the four words that have no meaning anymore.

      Daehyun breathes in unsteadily, and you could tell he is trying to contain his annoyance.

      “No, tell me the real reason.”

      You avoid eye contact at all costs, but you can still feel the heavy gaze he is giving you. When you just took a glance up at him, you knew that was a total mistake.

      His eyes seem to seethe and you can tell he didn’t have any more tolerance left for your lame lies.

      You try to look back down at the floor, but his hand grabs your chin forcefully and pulls it to face him.

      “I am getting fed up of your excuses, and you know it. You and I both know you are lying.” He hisses at your face and you involuntarily flinch.

      You feel your hands shake in anxiety, and you have to hold them together so you could control yourself.

      “I-I,” your voice begins to shake, “It can’t.“ you manage to finish your incomplete sentence.

      Daehyun raises an eyebrow, not understanding anything, “you can’t what?” his voice lowers, and you feel yourself shake more.

      “I can’t.” you whisper, but more like pleading guilty. This just raises his suspicions even further.

      “What do you mean?” he softens his voice when he sees tears threatening to fall. The pad of his thumb gently swipe at the bottom of your eyes and the look in his eye had a one hundred eighty degree change.

      “I can’t have kids.” You make sure to stress on the second word, praying he would get the message.

      Silence hung in the tense air, and you could hear the gears working in his head.

      “Wait, you are…” he looks straight into your eyes and you knew what he was going to say even though he didn’t finish his sentence.

      You nod, because you didn’t have the strength to say anything.

      “I’m so sorry.” He pulls your whole body into your arms with his head resting on top of your shoulder.

      Daehyun buries his head further into your neck, and he is trying to find comfort within you. You slowly wrap your arms around his waist and you bury your face into his chest.

      You could feel your shirt get wet, and uneven breathing to go along with it.

      You try to put a small distance between you two, but he opposed and just pulled you back into him.

      “Are you, crying?” you manage to choke out without crying yourself.

      “I’m sorry.” A cracked voice replies and he pulls you closer to him, if that is possible.

      “Daehyun, I know you honestly want kids, but I can’t. You should—“

      “Stop it. Don’t you dare finish that sentence.” He says in a deadly tone.

      “No, I am serious. Daehyun, I think we should break—“ before you know it, his lips were crashed down on yours and you were cut off mid sentence.

      If you were to describe the kiss in one word, it would be desperate. He was desperate for forgiveness, desperate for your happiness, desperate for his and your wants and needs, and desperate for you not to leave him.

      He pulls away from you, with his forehead resting on yours. The both of you are out of breath from the sudden and intense kiss.

      “Tell me, you will stay with me no matter what.” He breathes deeply and silently so only you two could hear each other.
      “I won’t leave you.”