EXO (baekhyun)

one shots, scenarios and drabbles

A/N: omg it is so short... LOL IM SORRY XD

 

    “Hey, you want to meet up?” you hear your best friend, jong in, over the phone.

    “Hmm yea sure. With who?” you ask, and you put on your shoes and got ready.

    “The usual, you know. Oh and baekhyun hyung will be here too!” and your heart skipped a beat with just one name.

    “Ah, okay, I will be over there in a little while!” you stamper out, and quickly decline the call so jong in couldn't hear your abnormal heartbeat.

 

    You attempt at knocking on the dorm, but it was kind of hard when you have bags of food in both hands.

    The door swings open even though you didn't knock, and you see a shy baekhyun greeting you.

    “Anneyong.” you quietly say, and baekhyun smiles awkwardly.

    “Come in, let me help you!” he offers and grabs both bags from you. His hands gently brush over yours, and thank god he got the food or else you would have dropped it.

    “Ah, thank you!” his handsome face seems to make you speechless; you hated having to feel this useless sometimes.

    You let yourself in and slid off your shoes and into the house slippers.

    “You came!” Jong in sounds relived, and he pulls you in for a welcoming embrace.

    “Hi there.” you chuckle and you return the hug.

    Baekhyun clenches the bags in his hands, and his jaw tightens when he watches you and jong in be so close. He knew exactly what jong in was planning today, and he didn't like it one bit.

    “Can I talk to you, in private?” jong in whispers in your ear, so no one else can hear the both of you. Unconsciously, your eyes drift towards baekhyun in the kitchen corner setting up dinner. For a second, you thought he was looking at you, just for a second…

    “Uh, sure…” you unsurely reply, and jong in smiles in accomplishment.

    Jong in gently holds your hand and pulls you towards the back unnoticed by everyone, but one person.

    Baekhyun’s eyes follows your and jong in’s every move to the back door, and he feels his heart at an unease. He had to know what was going on with the both of you...

 

    “I like you.” All it took was three words for jong in to confess.

    “M-m-me?” you stutter, and jong in nods his head.

    “I like you, I have been for the longest time. I liked you since we first met, I like you right now, and I will like you until whenever.” He simply confesses, and you stay shell shocked. You didn't know what to exactly say, and you can see the small hope in his eyes that made your heart break further.

    “Jong in, I…” but he cuts you off.

    “I may not be the best guy out there for you, but I want to be. So what do you say?” he gives a half smile, but you remain mute.

    He leans his head down quickly to steal a kiss from you, and you feel his lips lightly above yours. It was a nice and innocent kiss; but it wasn't a real one. There was no feelings; it was just practically lips touching lips.

    You hear a pile of bags drop on the floor, and on instinct you distanced yourself from jong in. You and Jong in turn around to see where the source of the sound came from, and you see baekhyun with a pile of bags full of garbage by his feet. His eyes were fixed on you at first, and then they move over to the man next to you, and they continue to switch over between you and Jong in.

    “Yah, it isn't what—“ you try to excuse stupidly, but baekhyun acts as if he didn't care.

    “I will leave you both then.” he says coldly, and turns around but he doesn't go back into the dorm.

    You had a dying urge to run after baekhyun and tell him that you felt nothing for jong in, but again, you just couldn't leave jong in like this.

    You turn around to look at jong in, and you see a couple of tears under his eyes.

    “Aish, I am just overreacting…” he mutters and lazily wipes his eyes.

    You try to take a step closer to him and help him out, but he backs away from you.

    “It is okay, go after him. I knew I had no chance, but it is okay. Go after him, you and him are really meant to be.” Jong in reassures with a thumbs up and an uneasy laugh.

    You hold both his hands and quickly peck his cheek, “thank you so much jong in, don't worry. You will find the girl who will give you all the love you deserve, I promise.” you smile and jong in nods. You start to slowly walk away from him, but it suddenly turned into a fast sprint.

    You surprisingly caught up to baekhyun quite easily, but it looked like he didn't want to talk at all.

    “Yah, it isn't what it looks like.” you try to start the conversation but it wasn't working. “Answer me.” but he still remains silent. “Yah, at least say something.”

    He stops in his tracks and he stares dead straight at you. “Go back to your boyfriend.” He says with no regrets.

    “He isn't my boyfriend, I told you, it isn't what it looks like!” you try to explain, but it seems words don’t really have an effect on him.

    “I saw how close you and him are, I mean he has been with you for how long, so many years I can’t keep count! You guys are the same age, and he knows you like the back go his hand, and you probably know him like that too! To add to it all, how can you not like a good looking guy like him? Especially when he walks around with his abs as his shirt, I am surprised you guys weren't dating yet! You both—“ he stops his rambling when you quickly go on the tip of your toes, and carefully place your lips on his.

    Non like Jong in’s kiss, you felt your heart racing with how close baekhyun was to you. Your head hurt from all the emotions, but you didn't want to pull away from him.

    You distance yourself from baekhyun again, but you still see his eyes closed trying to savor the moment.

    “Sometimes, you talk too much.” you tease, but he scowls at the insult.

    “Oh shut up, you talk too much too.” he says as a retort and he leans his head down to steal another kiss from you.