EXO (kai)

one shots, scenarios and drabbles

image

 

A/N: I am in an angst mood but doing fluff, hm let’s see how this turns out lol /cries on needing exo in America/ actually I can relate to this request a lot because I met such nice people at the bap concert and asdfghjkl 

      There were perks and downsides of being the girlfriend of one of the youngest exo members.

      The major downside is that you can never really go on public dates because of the crazed fans out there, but the major perk is being able to get free tickets to a concert that not everyone can go to.

      You insisted on waiting on the line, so you can see what your boyfriend’s fans are like. He was highly against it, but with a lot of aegyo and some kisses on the cheek, he let you win.

      You held onto a small sign saying your boyfriend’s name on it, and waved a colorful balloon that fans were just giving out for the fun of it.

      The line of people was tremendous and there was just a never-ending supply of people keep coming in.

      Two fangirls squealed behind you, and you can hear their whole conversation.

      “Omo, I can’t wait to see their first concert! I am forever indebted with my family for getting me these concert tickets for my birthday!” girl number one screamed to her friend.

      “Did you hear about the ‘lady’ choreography?” girl number two gasps and the other girl shake their head.

      “No, why?”

      “They go on the floor, and it is a really y dance.” Girl number two emphasizes on the word “y” and you can hear more squealing.

      A tap on your shoulder snapped you out of eavesdropping, “Unnie, did you hear about it too?” the fangirls behind you look up at you and you felt a bit intrigued at first, but greatly welcomed.

      “I have heard, but didn’t know it was true.” You slowly word out, and the other girls nod.

      “Do you know what songs they are going to perform? I heard rumors too but I don’t know if they are true.” Girl number one asks you, and you hesitate on how to answer that.

      Of course you knew, because jong in would always complain to you on which songs he had to practice for this concert. Not taking any chances, you decide to say a white lie.

      “I don’t know, why?” you ask and the girls shrug.

      “We are just dying of curiosity on what this is going to be like. Omo, I can’t wait till we get inside!” girl number one squeals into her friend’s arm and you laugh at the fangirling moment.

      Girl number one peeks behind you to see how the line is moving, but there is nothing. She sighs in defeat and lays down two plastic bags on the floor for her and her friend to sit on.

      “Here, you can use this to sit on unnie.” The girl hands you a plastic bag, and you accept it graciously.

      “Really, ah, thank you!” you slightly bow and go on the floor to make yourself comfortable with the grocery plastic bag.

      Girl number two pulls out some tteokbokki from her backpack and she pulls the lid off and puts it in front of you.

      “Here, eat some.” She smiles and you were quite surprised that some young girls are willing to share their food for you.

      You must have been staring at the spicy fish cake with huge eyes because the girl spoke again to confirm any of your suspicions, “don’t worry, this isn’t poisoned. See? I am eating it perfectly fine.”  She stuffs a piece of tteokbokki in and gives a bright smile.

      You couldn’t help but laugh and shake your head in politeness, “no! It isn’t that! I just ate so I am full.” You decline the girl’s food and the girl looks a bit hurt.

      “I feel so rejected that you didn’t take my offer on food!” she gave an overly dramatic gasp, and you laugh again; was she really going to guilt you into eating?

      “Okay…” you give in and take a piece of the tteokbokki in your mouth.

      “So unnie, how old are you?” girl number one steals the food from her friend, and girl number two sends fake glares to her.

      “I am 19 years old.” And the girls widen their eyes in shock.

      “Really? Wah, unnie is so pretty!” they point to your face and you turn red from embarrassment.

      “How old are all of you then?” you gesture to the high school looking students.

      “We are both 14, and starting high school this year.” They look a bit proud and nervous.

      “Do well in school, I am sure the oppas in exo would want you to put school before them.” You put a thumb up and they nod.

      You see the people in front of you start moving and you stand up and smile at the fans behind you, “Who is ready for a concert?”

 

      You walk into the concert hall and you see how hectic it is, and your head starts to hurt at the sudden commotion.

      “Unnie!” you hear two voices behind you, and you turn around to meet the two fangirls you saw on line with you.

      “Ah, anneyong.” You say timidly and they hold up their phone and give shy smile.

      “Let’s take a picture together before going into the concert.” They pull on your arm and go on both sides of you, and all three of you make a silly face towards the phone’s camera.

      You both look at the picture, and giggle with satisfaction.

      “Thank you unnie!” they wave bye and you wave back.

      “It was great meeting you, I hope I can see you at the next exo concert!” you smile a farewell and in a snap of a finger, they disappeared with the rest of the crowd.

 

      The next day, jong in decides to crash at your apartment, but you didn’t mind at all.

      “Hey, can I show you something!” you hear your boyfriend yell from your bedroom.

      “Yea, one moment!” you shout back from the kitchen, and you move the pot of soup to the side and turn the burner off.

      You wipe your hands on a clean towel, and you walk into the bedroom leaning against the doorframe.

      Jong in is sitting in front of a computer with a weird looking grin stuck on your face.

      “Jong in, I swear to god if you are going to show me that baekhyun oppa showed you, I will kill you.” You threaten and jong in widens his eyes and puts his hands up in surrender.

      “No! It isn’t anything erted!” he says innocently, and you walk over and look over his shoulder at the computer screen.

      With a couple of clicks with the mouse, an exo fan’s blog pops up.

      “Who is this?” he points at the funny selca you took with the fangirls from yesterday.

      “Oh, just some nice fans you have.” You nonchalantly shrug and another weird looking grin grows infectiously on his face.

      “You are so weird. It is nothing! It is just some fans, and they were nice, and we talked, and then we took a picture!” you simply explain, but his smile wouldn’t leave.

      “Just wait, in a few years they will treasure that picture because they got a picture with my future wife.” He obnoxiously brags and you throw the towel you were holding at his face.

      “Don’t be so confident.” You roll your eyes and he suddenly wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you towards him.

      “You are so cute when you try to deny the truth.” He mutters into the crook of your neck and you push him away and lightly hit him on the arm.

      “You are so weird.” You try to go back to cooking lunch, but jong in didn’t have that thought in his head.

      He wraps his arms around your waist again and magically pulls out his phone. He flips the camera on and plants a kiss right on your cheek, and at the same time snapping a picture.

      Jong in looks at the outcome with approval and saves it, “When the time comes, I will upload this to show my fans who this beautiful girl belongs to.” He gives another reassuring kiss on your cheek and an arrogant smirk.

      “You are so weird.”

      “I know, but you still love me.”

 

A/N: where was I going with this? /shrugs/