I'll save u when I can't protect u

You can forget me but I'll make you fall in love again.
 
But just when Sehun thought the new student was spared from his classmates' wickedness,unexpected things happened.
 
After their last teacher left the room and everyone was gathering their stuff to go home,the door was shut and guarded by the tall,slim,wushu boy named Tao.
 
Sehun's eyes widened to notice the new boy standing a few feet away from Tao,it was obvious that Tao shut the door before he could leave.
 
"Not so fast newbie.." Tao smirked.
 
"What do you want?" he replied unaffected by Tao's challenging gaze.
 
"OhmyGod he can talk!!!!!!" someone shouted and made the whole class laugh,except Sehun.
 
"Hey I heard they're gonna make him carry Kris and the rest's bags the entire week..A slave.." Baekhyun whispered to him.
 
"that's so childish.." Sehun whispered back. 
 
"Yeah I was expecting more like splashing of waters,throwing tomatoes,drama stuffs." 
 
Sehun huffed and ignored Baekhyun,he saw the new boy clinched his fist.
 
'No don't fight back..' Sehun silently prayed.
 
"I just don't feel saying stupid to stupid people."
 
Sehun closed his eyes after hearing the boy's remark making Tao slamming his body to him.
 
"You don't have any idea who you're messing up with.." Tao threatened the boy.
 
"You came up to me first..So, YOU messed up with me.." the boy retorted not backing out from Tao's deathly glare.
 
"Ok.Ok.Ok. tough guy! Let's do this professionally..Here is not the right place to settle this..Follow us.." A tall blonde hair guy tapped Tao's shoulder and motioned him to exit the room.
 
"Oh No,Kris is pissed already..Their gonna beat him to death.." Baekhyun tugged Sehun's shoulder.
 
'WAIT!!!"
 
Eveyone froze and look at Sehun.
 
"Gu--guys..You--you can't do this..He's--- he's---just new here..He doesn't--uhm--know anything..." he stuttered,slowly making way to them.
 
"Stay.Away.From.This." Kris said in a calm but threatening tone.
 
Sehun's lost for words,it's not that he's scared of Kris gang. As much as he could,he avoided getting himself involve in fights or unacademical activities that could ruin his organized and clean slate student life.
 
"I'm sure you all don't wanna get suspended,right?" 
 
Sehun tried his best not to be taken aback by the widened-eyes shocked faces all around him. He was a good student with consistent high grades that made him the class president and role model. But never did he use his privilage as the president and teacher's pet to control his peers. And his plan of graduating highschool peacefully was all thrown in the past.
 
"Just because you're the ing president and teachers' watch dog doesn't mean you can tell us what to do.." Tao's deathly glare was on Sehun now.
 
"What are you doing," Sehun felt Baekhyun's hands pulling him away but he shrugged him off.
 
 "Yes,Im the class president and that gives me the right to impose the rule in this class..Incase,you all have forgotten,fighting is a serious school offense.." 
 
" Oh Sehun,you really pissed me off big time..Don't you dare think you're above me!" Sehun's eyes flinch when Kris smack his bag on the ground.His sweating cold. 
 
"You're all threats and no action.." Now the attention is back on the new boy.
 
"if you keep on wasting my time then I'll just go or we can end this now,just tell me where.." he said in a bored manner. Kris eyes narrowed and Sehun silently cursed.
 
"Im not done with you," kris bumped his shoulder's to Sehun and turned his heels towards the door, "Follow me.."
 
 Tao and the rest of the gang walked after Kris and soon the rest of the class followed too.
 
The new boy walked closer to Sehun,"Didn't I tell you to mind your own business.."
 
"Your mother.." Sehun replied.
 
The boy's eyes wrinkled. Sehun didn't need to explain in lenghty words for him to understand what he meant.
 
"She wouldn't know unless you tell her..Now,back off and stay being a nerd." The boy adjusted sehun's glasses before leaving the room.
 
"You two talk? As in chit chat? that close?" he heard Baekhyun beside him.
 
"We need to stop them.."
 
"How? kris is super pissed and that new kid doesnt seem to know the word 'frighten'..He's the first one to challenge kris gang..It's a battle of pride!!' Yixing exclaimed.
 
"And I'm not just standing here talking with nerds while the rest watching the match of the century!!" Jongdae jogged and pulled Yixing with him. 
 
"Let's go!!!!!!"
 
"You're coming?!" Baekhyun asked him.
 
"Yeah.."
----------
Sehun recognized the faces inside the abandoned garage not far from their school. They were all his classmates. And surrounded by those students in a circle were tao and the new boy,their school jacket and bags thrown on the dusty ground.
 
"I wonder how good he is..no doubt Tao is the best fighter in kris gang." Jongdae blurted.
 
Baekhyun gripped on Sehun' shoulders and tiptoed to get a view of the two boys at the center.He imagined the boy's face busted and swollen,his legs limping. Sehun wanted to drag him away,far far away. He almost choke when Baekhyun's arm tighten around his neck.
 
"Where are you going? stop sticking your nose to others..What's wrong with you!! You completely changed little cousin!"
 
He shut his mouth cause even himself couldn't understand what's wrong with him.When it comes to this new student,Sehun just couldn't stop himself. Discovering new things in him that he never knew he possess before.
 
Then a loud thud was heard. Tao's fist landed on the boy's left jaw. Before Tao could land his hand again towards the boy,he grunt loudly when a fist hit his stomach and the boy's knee hit Tao's head sending him to the ground.
 
"!! you're good! but not enough!" Tao spit a red fluid from his mouth and kicked the boy on stomach.
 
'NO STOP!!!!!!' Sehun screamed in his mind.
 
 And before the boy could respond,Tao elbowed him and he tumbled down. He didn't had time to recover when Tao and two more boys continuously kicked the boy lying on the ground.
 
'WHAT ARE YOU DOING?FIGHT BACK!!!!!!' Sehun helplessly watch the boy being beaten.
 
"Enough!" Kris shouted,"that's enough for now,reserve the rest if he needs further beating. let's go."
 
One by one the kids exited the place leaving Sehun,his friends and the boy lying on the ground almost unconscious.
 
"should- - - should we leave too?" Baekhyun uttered,"or save him?"
 
They exchanged glances.
 
The three watch Sehun as he marched towards the boy and struggle to carry him over his shoulder.
 
"I'm not leaving him here." 
 
 
END.
 
Short chapter.I'll post some later. Please comment,suggest and subscribe? hhehehe..xoxo
 
Sorry if I made Tao,Kris and some exo member the bad guys. I just don't feel like using names other than exo members.
 
Get well soon Kyungsoo..