Feels Like The First Time

You can forget me but I'll make you fall in love again.
They help the new boarders to place their luggage inside the house as Jongdae makes a brief tour at the house for them. Baekhyun on the other hand keeps calling Sehun's phone but the latter won't pick up. He is obviously panicking that the three guest keeps on exchanging looks.
 
"Is everything Ok?" Suho asks.
 
"Ah yeah! He was- - just worrying- - about- - uhm - -you know- - things.." Jongdae stutters at his obvious lie.
 
"Anyway you can choose among the room,though I suggest you take the ones at the second level,so you can have a beautiful view over the river and down the village..The three of us stay up there too."
 
"The house is marvelous..The view is breathtaking.." Kai says cheerfully.
 
"Uhm- - -guys I have to go out first. Sorry I don't want to leave you like this but it's really urgent.." Baekhyun approaches the guest when he can no longer be patient for Sehun to pick his phone.
 
"No..No..It's ok..We have plenty of times to know each other." Suho replies.
 
"Well,since you boys seems to be fine by yourselves,I'll take my leave now. Its getting late. Baekhyun would you mind driving me down?" The chief asks.
 
"Certainly not. I'll grab the keys first." Baekhyun gestures Jongdae to follow him.
 
"God! he won't answer his phone!!" Baekhyun groan when he and Jongdae escape to the kitchen.
 
"Baekhyun what do we do now?"
 
"I'll find Sehun first before he gets here. And if,God forbid, happens that he gets here before I do,make sure to throw him out of the house. Don't let them see each other soon. I need to let Sehun know first and sort his mind before he faces Jongin."
 
They both sigh calmly and heed back to the guest.
 
Baekhyun drives the truck very slow and his eyes keep wandering on the road hoping he'll spot Sehun.
 
"Baekhyun is everything ok? You're kind of fidgeting since awhile ago."
 
"Sorry chief, Uhm- - -I forgot the samples of herbal medicines I was formulating back in the clinic. I was worried it will spoilt." He smiles forcefully. His thankful the chief believed him.
 
Sehun takes his phone out of his pocket and sigh when it won't open. He pull himself up stretching his arms and legs.
 
"Until next time.." He takes a last glance above the stars and find his way out of the rocks.
 
Baekhyun almost let the truck fly in air after he drop the chief off his home and drive to the shore where he knows Sehun is.He keeps the engine on as he steps out of the car and leaps on the rocks
 
"Sehun!!!!!"
 
"Are you there?Sehun!!!!!!!"
 
He let out an agitated cry when there's no sign of Sehun everywhere. He leaps back to the truck. 
 
Sehun detach himself off the bike when he reach the incline road going to the Big house. He startles when several honking screams behind him. And a puffing Baekhyun steps out of the truck.
 
"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN BRAT!"
 
"The shore! Why?"
 
"I WAS CALLING FOR YOU FOR MILLION TIMES!"
 
"My phone was dead..Why are you so fussy?"
 
"There's- - we- - got a problem- - I mean something unexpected - - -surprising- - -came up."
 
"Tell me straightly hyung. What's up?"
 
"Sehun," Baekhyun collected his breath first.
 
"He's in our house."
 
"Who?"
 
"Kai.."
 
Sehun's arms folded infront of his chest fall. His face shifts from confused to scared then absurd.
 
"The company that owns the resort is Luhani's family. And Kai- -Jongin is the manager that lawyer was talking about. They wanted to stay in the village until the resort is done. And chief asks Jongdae to let them stay with us."
 
Baekhyun waits until Sehun get over from the shock.
 
"Sehun? What do you plan on doing now?"
 
"Hyung..I decided to let him go. I don't want to ruin his life. I want him to be- - be happy but- - but- - what is this?"
Sehun falls on his knees and cries. He cries again after the last time he did and promise not shed tears again.
 
"Sehun."
 
"I don't want to see him hyung. I- - -I might not hold back myself anymore. And ruin everything for him."
 
"No. You're not running away anymore Sehun."
 
Sehun looks up on Baekhyun.
 
"Not this time. It's Jongin who followed you here. It's not coincidental that you saw him in the airport,it's not coincidental he's Luhani's brother-in-law to be,and of all the place that they could build their resort why here? Or of all the place you could chose to escape why here? Why chose the same place where you two can be together again? It's not all coincidence to me Sehun. It's destiny."
 
Sehun comb his fingers on his blonde hair.
 
"So you stay and be with him."
 
Jongdae tries to keep his cool while they sit infront of the outdoor fireplace. Kai asks him if it's ok to stay out of the house to watch the view. Jongdae couldn't find a convincing and believable excuse to reject Kai's request so he says yes. He is praying inside Sehun will not come in suddenly out of nowhere.
 
"This place is really awesome." Kai exclaims.
 
"Yeah. That's why I choose to live here after I got tired of living in the city."
 
"How long have you three been living together?"
 
"Huh?Uhm - - -three months? But we've been friend since we're kids."
 
"Wow. That's awesome. I never had friends that long. Well,not one that I can remember." Kai smiles.
 
Jongdae returns the smile and gulp the lump on his throat.
 
"Oh Sehun-ssi.."
 
Jongdae almost spits out the amount of juice that he just engulf when Kai utters Sehun's name.
 
"Are you ok?"
 
"Yeah..Sorry..I'm still surprised how- - how you got to know Sehun."
 
"Like I told you guys earlier, I met him once before, I guess three or four months ago? And saw him down the village before Suho hyung pick me."
 
"Yeah you told us..Sorry sometimes my memory messes up with me.."
 
"It's ok." Kai smiles again.
 
They both turns their head on the sound of honking horn outside the gate.
 
"I'll get it."
 
Jongdae sprints toward the gate and impatiently waits for the two inside the truck to step out. He sees Sehun gloomy and puffy eyes.
 
"What now? He's out there in the fireplace."
 
"It's ok hyung. I can handle it. Just pretend we don't know him. Or much better think that he's not the Jongin we know. He's not Jongin but- - -" Sehun can't articulate the name in his tongue no matter how he tries, "someone else."
 
"Ok." Jongdae replies briefly.
 
The three breath calmly and compose themselves before heading inside where Kai is waiting. Sehun's breathing stops at the sight of Jongin staring at the sky and then looks at their way. He stands up and meet them with a smile. He bite his inner cheeks and controls himself not to tremble or mistakenly shed a tear.
 
"Hi." Jongin's deep voice resonates in his ears.
 
"I'm Kai..Nice to meet you." 
 
Jongin extends his hand to Sehun and the latter stares dumbfounded. Sehun is confuse whether to take Jongin's hands. He's not sure how he will react at the touch of their bodies again. Baekhyun clears his throat and makes him awaken from his trance.
 
"Uhm- - -sorry- - I was just surprised to see new face in this house.." He hold his breath as Jongin's hand touch his, "I'm Oh Sehun. And  Welcome."
 
"I know. I'm not sure if you still remember but we happen to met few months ago. At the flower shop?" Kai looks at him with a confirming eyes.
 
"Ow..That..Yeah! I- - I was a bit- - uhm- - lost at my senses that time- - Sorry if I scared you or something."
 
"Oh No.The truth is I always thought of you since that day."
 
Baekhyun and Jongdae gasp for air to loud it echoed on the peaceful night. Sehun's eyes widen. 
 
"Oh!Oh not thinking of you in weird way like- - uh--errrr- - - " Kai's stutters.
 
"Yeah I know I told you some weird stuff like dying or something..I understand you must have felt guilty or intrigued."
 
Kai nods in relief, "And I saw you at the store down the village but you didn't seem to remeber me when I smiled at you.
Baekhyun and Jongdae look at him waiting for his response. 
 
So I wasn't imagining him that time! it was really Jongin! He thought.
 
 Silence envelops the atmosphere. Baekhyun and Jongdae are scared to open their mouths and spiel a mistake. Sehun keeps his eyes on the ground scared to look into Jongin's eyes and loss his control. Kai on the other hand,feel awkwards at the three friends' behavior like they're guarding something sacred.
 
Suho saves the night as he joins them and break the awkwardness. Sehun and him shake hands. They talk briefly about each other's profession. And Jongdae offers to tour the two around the village in the morning.
 
 Kai expresses his endless admiration of the place and his plans about the resort. Sehun listens attentively at the voice he longs to hear over and over again. And he smiles like a fool. He doesn't want the night to end and want the time to freeze and just listen to Jongin's voice or stare at his face. But he disappointedly pull himself out and heed inside the house when the others decide to rest.
 
Sehun tails quietly as Jongdae and Baekhyun politely guide the guests back to their chosen rooms. His eyes not leaving Jongin's and only looks away when the latter gazes on his way. He reluctantly smiles back to Jongin when he says goodnight to him.
 
He stays wide awake that night. Still can't believe that Jongin is only few walls away from him. The world separated them for ten long years and now he's so close. He feels like being seventeen again. The mix of nervousness and excitement when he sees the arrogant and scary transfer student, Kim Jongin. He feels like starting all over again. 
 
He's desire of wanting Jongin back to him is stronger that makes him shiver and frighten. 
 
Can he make Jongin remember everything they had? Can he make up for the time and memories they lost? Can they win their love this time against everything? Can he make Jongin love him again?
 
He solemly prays that night that when the sun shines tomorrow, Jongin will wake up from their nightmare and will remember how he deeply loves Sehun.
END.
 
Thanks so much for the support guys! It helps me alot to post more faster than ever like how amazingly exo showtime ep1 was subbed in a blink of an eye,,ahahahaha,,
I'll post more tomorrow so you don't have to check all the time and feel like kicking me to the moon if I didn't post any. My time is an hour ahead to KST.~_~ love lots..xoxo