The Breakup?

You can forget me but I'll make you fall in love again.
It was the most weird thing in the world. Calming down your chest pounding abnormally at the sight of him walking towards your direction. Hearing his voice and unknowingly a smile curved in your mouth. Wanting to next beside him and make him laugh. Wanting to have him beside you alone. And it's even weirder because you feel all those things to a boy when you happen to be a boy too. A part of you feel terrified but the strong desire in your heart was extreme,you forget everything when he looked at you in the eye and smile.
 
Both Sehun and Jongin had the same dilemma since they gave up and admitted to themselves the forbidden feelings they had to each other.
 
"Sehun where are you going again?" Baekhyun asked when he was about to leave the cafeteria.
 
"I forgot something in the classroom. I'll be back." He lied.
 
"Go quick."
 
He walked calmly away from his friends and speed up when his out of the cafeteria. He reached the school backyard panting. He could see Jongin's shoes peeking out from the back of the tree.The boy was sleeping with his back leaning against the tree.
 
"Jongin?" he called. 
 
When the latter didn't respond,he quietly sat beside him. He glanced back once more and smiled at the sight of Jongin sleeping peacefully before closing his eyes too. He felt something warm holding his chilly hand. He didn't open his eyes and held tighter on Jongin's hand instead.
 
Baekhyun froze at the sight infront of him. Sehun and Jongin leaning against the tree with their eyes closed and hands holding each other. He turned his body away after he recovered from the shock with his blood rushing furiously.
 
When Sehun and Jongin went back to the classroom together with smiles on their face, Baekhyun washed his palms on his face.
 
---------
 
The bell echoed all over the campus. The students shouted in joy as the last class ended.
 
"Sehun bye!" Jongdae blurted as he and Yixing was about to leave the room.
 
"Yeah bye hyung! See you tomorrow.."
 
"Sehun?" Baekhyun approached him.
 
"yes hyung?"
 
He looked at Sehun intensely for long making the younger furrow his eyebrows.
 
"Go with us today.."
 
"I can't hyung, I have some important things to do- - - "
 
"WHAT IMPORTANT THINGS ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??!"
 
Jongdae and Yixing was taken aback and Sehun was rooted to his chair at Baekhyun's sudden outburst. Jongin who was standing infront of his desk was surprised too. Fortunately it was the five of them alone in the room.
 
"Hyung?" Sehun asked with bewildered eyes.
 
Baekhyun calmed himself and cleared his throat, "Sorry..Just- - - -Just be careful Sehun-ah,OK?"
 
Sehun exchanged glance with Jongdae and Yixing before nodding reluctantly.
 
"I will hyung don't worry."
 
Baekhyun smiled half-heartedly before turning his back,his eyes passing on Jongin's and walked out. 
 
"What was that?!" Jongdae asked.
 
"Let's go,someone's PMSing.." Yixing pulled Jongdae out.
 
"What's wrong with your cousin?"
 
Sehun heard Jongin asked. He shook his head but he was still worried at Baekhyun's action. His cousin never shouts or got annoyed towards him without absolute reason.
 
"Hey are you ok?"
 
Jongin was now standing infront of him.
 
"Yeah..Let's go?"
 
Jongin smiled and ruffled his hair then walking ahead towards the door. Sehun followed.
 
--------
 
"What did you bring with you?" Jongin asked as Sehun opened his backpack. They were sitting under the tree.
 
"A bento..You said dinner under the tree so I prepared a meal.."
 
Sehun laughs at the sudden sparkles in Jongin's eyes when he open the boxes full of different dishes.
 
"How about you? What did you bring?"
 
"Uhm- - -well.." Jongin hesitated to open his bag, "This," he threw a pack of gummy worms to Sehun's lap.
 
"You eat this for dinner?"
 
"Well,I'm not rich like you who eat like a prince. I'm fine with cookies,muffins or candy and then I'm full.."
 
Sehun felt his heart sunk. He tear the plastic open and took one of the gummies in his mouth and chewed.
 
"Well,it tastes good.."
 
"Tch..Liar!"
 
"I'm not! it really tastes yummy! Here have some!" he shove one on Jongin's mouth.
 
"We can eat this first while waiting for the stars to come out then we eat dinner.."
 
Jongin smiled and then they shared the bag of candies.
 
--------------------
 
The following days, Baekhyun secretly tailed Sehun every lunch time when the younger excuses himself out. And only to find Sehun with Jongin in same place,under the tree,sleeping together with hands clasp together or one leaning on the other's shoulder.
 
 On the fifth day,Baekhyun couldn't take his cousin's craziness anymore and cornered him alone in the room. He told Jongdae and Yixing to leave while Sehun gave Jongin a look and the latter left. Baekhyun caught that meaningful look and made his blood boil more.
 
"Sehun...I know.."
 
Sehun looked the older in confusion still couldn't comprehend what Baekhyun's thinking.
 
"Hyung,what's wrong with you? Is something bothering you?"
 
"Sehun!!!!"
 
He was startled.
 
"hyung?"
 
"I know what's going on between you and Kim Jongin.."
 
Sehun froze in shock. His tongue curled backwards and felt extremely embarrassed.
 
"Sehun what are you doing? what are you thinking?!"
 
"hyung..I- - - I like- - -"
 
"Are you crazy???!!!!!" Baekhyun cut him off, "I wouldn't mind if- - -if- - if it's a girl.."
 
Sehun couldn't held back the tears in his eyes and let it rolled down his cheek. Baekhyun held both his shoulder.
 
"Sehun-ah..It can't be..It's not right Sehun-ah..I don't want to see you getting hurt you know that. Your relationship will only brought you pain,nothing else Sehun. So before it gets complicated,you need to stop it,Ok? Sehun?"
 
Baekhyun cupped Sehun's face and forced him to look in his eyes. The younger nod his head.
 
Jongin opened the pack of gummies getting bored of waiting for Sehun. He followed the sun setting already on the horizon. He heard someone coughed beside him.
 
"What took you- - - -" He was cut off in the air and stunned to see not Sehun but Baekhyun standing. He slowly got up and suddenly shivered at how Baekhyun look at him.
 
"Sehun's not coming. And never wait for him anymore. Jongin,please leave my cousin alone."
 
Jongin was blown off by what Baekhyun said. But chose to pursed his lips.
 
"You know that what you two have is not right. I don't want my dongsaeng to get hurt. I feel so pathetic for doing this to both of you but I want to stop it before it get worst and complicated. I hope you understand."
 
Baekhyun waited a little longer for a response but Jongin stayed quiet and he decided to left the boy alone.
 
Jongin let out a bitter smile. Slumped his back on the ground and closed his eyes.
 
--------
 
Sehun never lost the desire to attend school like what he felt that day. Jongin didn't call or send him messages on the weekend. He assumed Jongin accepted what Baekhyun told him too. He felt sick for being a coward and not facing Jongin himself.
 
When he entered their classroom,he kept his head down scared to see Jongin in the eye. And he just wanted to die at the moment. He rubbed his temples feeling his head was about to explode.
 
"Are you ok?"
 
He heard Baekhyun and just nod his head. He don't want to hate his cousin. Because he admit that what he said was true. And he realized how unprepared and scared he was if someone else aside from Baekhyun confront him about the relationship,ridiculed by people,he have  with Jongin.
 
"He's not here relax.."
 
"I can't.."
 
How could he relax. For two days he tried to make himself believe it was the right thing to do but his heart won't listen. The pain in his chest won't fade. He missed Jongin so much. He couldn't find the strength to ignore the thought that he would be shamed and become a laughing stock for liking a boy.
 
"Where are you going?" Baekhyun held his arm when he stood up on his chair.
 
"I need air to breath. It's suffocating here. Don't worry hyung I won't meet him."
 
 Baekhyun let go of his arm. He rush outside the room still holding the side of his throbbing head.
 
He froze on the spot when Jongin's figure was coming towards him. His chest pound wildly as Jongin's steps got closer. Sehun held his breath. The world stopped,only Jongin's footstep could be heard like thunders.
 
His heart shattered when Jongin walk passed him,his eyes ignored him like he wasn't standing on the way. Sehun's face trembled,his knees softening and it felt like the earth was swallowing him. He run as fast he could heading nowhere.
 
"Hey what happen?! Our President was running like crazy and crying?!"exclaimed by a student who came in their classroom.
 
There was a commotion in the class. Everyone's surprised their almighty and stoic face President would loss his cool. Baekhyun looked at Jongin sitting on his chair like he heard nothing,then walked out of the room to look for Sehun.
END.