I'll Love You Back From Yesterday

You can forget me but I'll make you fall in love again.
He struggle to open his eyes. Pull his battered body from leaning forward and lay his back on the bucket seat. He reaches for the dampness on his forehead and sees red fluid on his hand. The car's hood wrecked and oozing with cloud of smoke. He gasp for airs inside his clogged lungs. His left hand grab the inner door handle and pushes the door wide open.
 
He drag his lower body stuck under the steering wheel out first and jumps out of the car. His body plunge down on the grasses,laying flat on the ground. 
 
When the pain in his whole body is tolerable enough. He opens his eyes and vast darkness sprinkled with millions of beautiful twinkling dots meets him. He admires the beauty infront of him.
 
"Jongin.."
 
Tears roll down at the corners of his eyes.
 
"Be happy.."
 
He cough several times and strive to control his breathing again.
 
"Please be happy for me.."
 
"I'll forever love you Kim Jongin."
 
And his eyes shut down.
 
-------
 
"Oh Sehun's room!!!" Baekhyun exclaimed at the lady on the nurse station.
 
"401"
 
"Thanks!" He run towards the stairs. 
 
When he reaches the room,he slam the door wide open. Sehun lying on the bed with bandage around his head holding a tv remote.
 
"Baekhyun hyung,,Hi.."
 
"You !! I'll kill you myself!!!" He rush toward Sehun and choke him.
 
"H--hyu---ng..ackkk..s--stop!" he struggle to take Baekhyun's hand around his neck because he is really choking him.
 
"You wanna die?!! I'll do you a favor then!!!!" Baekhyun screams withdrawing his hand to Sehun's neck. The latter coughing and gasping for air.
 
"You almost killed me!!!!" 
 
"Sehun..What do you want me to do for you to stop this? Why are you so selfish? I took care of you all our lives and I'm no older than you by months. Can't you consider me as as  someone worth keeping your life for?"
 
Sehun's heart melted. "Hyung I'm sorry..If I died in that car, I probably would have regretted it because- - - I realized I don't want to die..I got terribly scared when I saw death infront of me..And I realized I wanted to live too.."
 
"W--what?" Baekhyun cannot believe what Sehun had just said. His cousin who was stuck in the past,stuck in depression,agony all his life,now confessing his desire to live.
 
"If you still wanted to kill me hyung,can you feed me first? I haven't eaten since yesterday..I'm so hungry..hyung."
 
Baekhyun sniffs, "Ok..what do you want to eat Sehunie?"
 
"Ddeokbokki!!!! please! I've been craving for it since I woke up and saw it on the tv.."
 
Baekhyun smiles, the new glow and sparkle in Sehun's eyes are beautiful. So wonderful it makes him shed tears.
 
"hyung are you crying?"
 
"No! I'm not.." he replies wiping the dampness in his face and sniffing.
 
"hyung..let's go to Busan together.."
 
Baekhyun's speechless for a moment.
 
"I missed Jongdae hyung too..And I wanted to practice everything I learned for the last ten years of my life."
 
"You'll be like a celebrity doctor in Busan.."
 
"hyung I studied medicine not to attract girls like what you're doing but to cure kids.."
 
"Fine! fine!..Whatever you say.."
 
"I just want to ask a huge favor from you hyung,I know it won't be easy.."
 
"What is it?"
 
Sehun his bottom lip, " I want to move on hyung and- - -and that means- - -I wish not to- - -to- - -" Sehun heaves a deep sigh before continuing, "not to see him again cause I'm afraid I might lose myself again."
 
"Ow.."
 
"And- - -D-don't tell Luhani-noona.."
 
Baekhyun is quiet for few second until he forces a smile, "Sure. That's not a problem..I'm I'm glad Sehun-ah you're doing this. Really!"
 
"Hyung,i know about you and Luhani-noona.."
 
"Sehun! There's nothing between us. It was an accident we both regretted. and nothing more..And besides, I've been dying to see you do this for yourself.."
 
"tch..really? Why hyung? for you to free yourself from a living-burden which is me?"
 
"Yes yes Sehun! You got it so danm right! FINALLY!!!"
 
"ihateyou!"
 
Baekhyun sticks his tongue out and head towards the door.
 
------
 
After two days staying on the hospital and checked-out,Sehun and Baekhyun return to their hotel and prepares their things for their escapade to Busan.
 
"I booked a ticket for us next week to Busan. So, do everything you need to before we left for good."
 
Baekhyun informs him handing an envelope of ticket plane.
 
"I want to go in Hongdae,Namsan tower, noraebang..Hmmm..I'll make a list and then let's go together Ok?"
 
Baekhyun sighs, "can I decline?"
 
"No."
 
"Ok."
 
Sehun's laughter fills the room. Baekhyun was stun for a moment but he laugh along. It's a laughter full of life and  glee.
 
------
 
Sehun hesitates for the third time as he stare at the name in his phone screen. He inhales thrice and click the call button. He waits while the phone rings. Praying Luhani still doesn't know his connection to her sister's fiance. Praying Jongin haven't told Kyungsoon about the crazy man he met infront of the flower shop. He remembers telling Jongin his name and he might have told Kyungsoon. If that happens, he will wreck Jongin's new and perfect life. He doesn't want that to happen.
 
He wants all the happiness in the world for Jongin.
 
"Sehunie???!!!!"
 
He realizes he's mind drifting again when Luhani kept calling his name on the other line.
 
"OW! L--Luhani noona?! Are you still there?!"
 
"I hate you!! Do you  how worried I am after the last time you called?!"
 
"I'm sorry noona!! I'll make it up to you! Do you have time today?!"
 
------
 
When they meet at a bubble tea shop Luhani have been dying to go. He lets her hug and squeeze him tighter like a teddy bear.
 
"I missed you!" Luhani cups both of his cheeks.
 
"Noona are you done treating me like a pet? Can we eat now?"
 
Luhani pouts her lips and Sehun wrap an arm around Luhani dragging her inside the shop.
 
"We're so perfect Sehunie..We have lots of things in common you know..So,again I say Yes Sehun-ah I can be your girlfriend...."
 
"I'll still answer you NO.." Sehun rolls his eyes.
 
Deep inside him,he feels bad for breaking this sweet and wonderful girl's heart again. But he doesn't want to make her hold on for nothing anymore. After taking a long sip of his bubble tea. He coughs and grab Luhani's hand gently.The girl infront of her just stares.
 
"Noona..I'm moving out for good.."
 
"Really?Good! where so I can book a ticket too.."
 
"Noona," he tightens his grip on her hand, "I can't love you more than a friend. And it only breaks my heart to see a wonderful friend like you to waste your time and love to me. Please noona,find someone who will truly love you and make you happy. Because I can never give you that."
 
Luhani's lips quiver. He feels guilt-stricken but he needs to do this for her.
 
"I will try Sehun-ah but I can't promise you right now."
 
"Thanks noona..I'll forever be thankful for having a great noona like you."
 
They talk a lot about different things, trying hard to forget what they just talked about awhile ago.
 
When they decide to depart,Luhani grab Sehun's hand and tighten her grip.
 
"Sehun-ah,don't- - - don't forget me OK?"
 
"Never!-------Noona remember what I told you ok? You have to be happy..Understand?"
 
Luhani embraces him instead and he heard her sniffing. His heart sink. Because he knows how it felt.
 
"I'm sorry for hurting you Luhani. And thank you for everything." He wraps his arms around the older girl.
 
"Don't say thank you! because we'll definitely see each other again!" Luhani breaks the hug and dries her eyes.
 
"Goodbye Luhani."
 
"Bye Sehunie.."
 
He waits until Luhani is out of sight.
 
At the airport, Sehun takes a last glance at the place around him before following Baekhyun inside.
 
"This is it. Goodbye Jongin. I'll leave not to forget you but to give you the happiness you deserve. We've been through a lot of pain Jongin. Let's be happy finally. For our memories,I'll smile again. For our yesterdays,I'll laugh again. For you I'll be happy again. For our eternal love, I'll live again. And Jongin, I'll always love you back from yesterday."
 
END.
 
Weeww..I'll post more chapters tomorrow..We're not yet on the of the story. HEHE..
Forever thaks for the support.. 
I made use of some words from the 'song of my life', do you know what song? To those who knows...ssshhhhhhh..
 
 
Sehun baby BE HAPPY~_~