I Think I Like You

You can forget me but I'll make you fall in love again.
Sehun had never been asked for a date all his life,especially by a boy. So when Jongin asked him to go out with him under the beautiful starry night,he thought his whole body exploded. How did he managed to say 'yes' was still a mystery to him.
 
So,there he was trembling and sweating inside the car as they drive to Lotte world. He almost passed out when his driver informed him of their arrival.
 
His hands were shaking when his phone vibrated and Jongin's name flashed on the screen. Yes,he got Jongin's number. And it felt like winning golden grand slam.
 
The phone stopped vibrating and a new message flashed. He read the message nervously.
 
'Where are you now nerd?'
 
He summoned all his strength and stepped out of the car telling his driver not to wait for him. His heart was beating crazily as he got nearer and nearer to the spot where Jongin was waiting.
 
Sehun held his breath and thought of running back home as he caught sight of Jongin leaning on the wall with his hands inside his thick jacket. 
 
Jongin was so pissed Sehun was late for almost ten minutes. Then amidst the crowd he saw the four eyed cucumber-skin boy frozen like an iceberg. He rush towards him.
 
"Yah!! what happen to you??! Didn't I tell you not to be late or I'll kill you?!"
 
"Sorry! I---I was so nervous- - - cause- - - I've never been to a date- - - before..Sorry"
 
"Seriously?!"
 
He nodded shyly and Jongin looked at him like it was ridiculous to meet someone who had never dated ever.
 
"Whatever! C'mon they're waiting for us.."
 
"Ok..- - - -wait?what??! whose waiting for us?"
 
"Our dates! who else?!"
 
Sehun stared dumbfounded.
 
"Wait, did you think it's the two of us going on a date from the start Oh Sehun?!"
 
"......."
 
"Oh my god! You did right?! You and me???!"
 
"NOOOO!"
 
Sehun screamed and few people around them threw weird looks.
 
"Let's just go ok!" Sehun said in angry tone and walked ahead without waiting for Jongin.
 
He was so disappointed. Because 'Yes' he did thought it's a date between them two. Because after the torturous ,disgraceful and shameful scrutiny of his uality about what he felt towards Jongin,he gave up and sinfully accepted that he's attracted to a boy! to Kim Jongin. And now,it turned out that he just humiliated himself for nothing. And the most painful part was, he admitted he like Kim Jongin a lot. Period.
 
A hand tug his arm forcefully and dragged him. He tried to pull his arm out of Jongin's hand but the latter held tighter. He surrendered and followed speechless.
 
They arrived outside a cafe where two girls were standing. The girls smiled at the sight of the two.
 
"This is Sehun,the friend I was talking about. Sehun this is Hana,my girlfriend. And her cousin Hanja."
 
"Hi, Nice to meet you two.."
 
The girls smiled shyly. Sehun returns the smile. Despite his mental breakdown,he didn't forgot to be modest and polite. Jongin elbowed him and gestured him to approach Hanja.
 
 He wanted to kill him,to skin him alive,to threw him off Han river for all the humiliation but he's not a violent person. So,he warily walked towards the girl.
 
'She is cute.' he thought. 
 
Jongin and Hana walked ahead of them,hand in hand,inside the cafe. Sehun dragged a chair for his date as they found a table for them. Jongin raised an eyebrow and Sehun just glared back.
 
"So girls order anything you want,Sehun will pay for us so don't worry."
 
Sehun didn't mind paying but suddenly anger crawl on his system at the thought of treating Jongin and his girlfriend's food.
"What---what do you want ha--Hanja-ssi?"
 
"Uhm,just call me Hanja,Sehun-ssi.."
 
"Then just call me Sehun too."
 
They smile at each other shyly. Jongin watched the two and snorting his nose in air when Sehun eyes landed on his.
Sehun tried his best to ignore Jongin and his girlfriend like they don't exist and gave his full attention to the adorable girl beside him. This way he could regain his crushed pride and embarrassment,he thought.
 
Ironically,Sehun and Hanja talked about a lot of things. They shared same interest in academics,books,type of movie,etc. Where as Jongin and his date just sat beside each other quietly.
 
Jongin's date would sometimes initiate to open a conversation but he was so pissed for no reason at all and just smile back at the girl.
 
After leaving the cafe,Sehun and his date was leading the way discussing the rides they wanna go to. The other couple tailed without words.
 
"Is your unni and Jongin fighting?" Sehun asked Hanja as they stand on the queue in ticket booth.
 
"I guess they're just shy to each other. I was happy we have lots in common to talk about.So it's less awkward at our first meeting."
 
"yeah..but are they like that all the time?"
 
The girl looked at Sehun confusingly, "They- - -they just met half an hour ago? I thought you two are friends? You didn't know about his relationships?"
 
Sehun was stunned and confused too. When they got back to the couple waiting quietly at the bench,Sehun gave Jongin his ticket without a word. Jongin decided to go to the arcade and informed the three to just take the ride by themselves.
"What? but shouldn't we go altogether?"
 
"You'll just get bored. Games are not for girls and nerd."
 
Sehun clenched his jaw and he's so pissed too at Jongin's attitude.
 
"If I beat you in every game you'll let me punch you straight in the face,deal?!"
 
Jongin and the two girls were shocked at what Sehun blurted.
 
"Are you sure wimp? cause if you lose, I will beat you to death!"
 
"Oh yeah? I really wanna crumple that cocky face and foul attitude of yours Kim Jongin!"
 
"I'm so scared! looks like you can't even crush a mosquito with your stick-like body Oh Sehun!"
 
They're both gritting their teeth,flaring eyes against boiling eyes. The two girls stayed quiet watching the two's bursting out in anger.The girls excused themselves to the washroom as the two boys went straight the arcade.
 
They gave each other one last blazing glare as they hit the start button. The two were gripping on the steering wheel too tightly it could break any moment. Their body slides side to side simultaneously as they try to keep themselves alive on the screen. Sehun was leading and Jongin was so pissed he crashed on another car that came out surprisingly out of nowhere.
 
Jongin screamed in horror as he watched his car being burned on the screen. Sehun laughs as his car was showered by confetti at the finish line.
 
Again they exchanged fiery glares before Jongin smack his knuckles covered in boxing gloves infront of Sehun's face.
 
"Jerk."
 
"Nerd."
 
Jongin positioned himself as the boxing machine blurted start, "Oh Sehun You wimp YAHHHHHHHH!"
 
A loud thud echoed as Jongin's punched the punch ball and the screen infront registered a score of 499.
 
"Yeahhhhhh!! Now beat that Princess!" Jongin threw the gloves in Sehun almost hitting his face if he didn't catch it quickly.
 
Sehun focused his mind on the target infront of him and mentally block his ears from the distraction strategy of the person he badly want to punch instead, Jongin.
 
"relax ok so your arms won't twist and fly off your body..hhahahhaha.."
 
"Oww you're legs are shaking now,just give up loser before you melt like a jelly!"
 
He let go of a loud groan and launched forward,his fist hit the target too strong. The numbers on the screen moved and scrambled. Sehun prayed to all the names of angels he knew while Jongin was loudly cheering him to lose.
 
350.
 
He shut his eyes tightly. Jongin was laughing hysterically that the people around them stopped and checked if he was insane or if there was something worth laughing for in the game.
 
"Oh my God Oh Sehun you punch like a girl! that's so gay! ahahahaha!"
 
Hot tears started to accumulate at the corner of Sehun's eyes as the people looked at him head to toe and some giggled along with the laughing maniac,Jongin. He threw the gloves straight to Jongin's wide open mouth and stormed out of the place.
Jongin realizing that Sehun ran out,got up on his feet and dash out of the arcade.
 
"Oh Sehun wait!!!"
 
Sehun heard Jongin shout his name in the middle of the crowd. He speed up even faster until he passed the exit gate of lotte world and reached outside. He almost tumbled down kissing the ground when Jongin caught his arm and spun him around.
 
 He stomp on his feet with his fist ready to punch. He threw his fist towards Jongin. But his balled fist stopped,suspended on the air only an inch off Jongin's nose. He withdraw his hand away and breathed heavily.
 
"Why didn't you back away! I could have punch and blow your face!"
 
"I was horrible so I deserve it anyway."
 
"Idiot!"
 
"Sorry."
 
Sehun looked at him in shock. He was expecting an insult and not apology from arrogant Jongin.
 
"Accepted." Sehun replied.
 
They sat quietly on a bench outside calming each other after the exhausting brawl between them few moments ago.
 
"I wonder where the girls went to."
 
"Probably they were turned-off and embarrassed to be with us."
 
"You think so?"
 
"Positive. I would feel the same if I go out with someone as boring,cocky,annoying,thrifty and wild tempered like you Kim Jongin.."
 
Jongin glared.
 
"But be honest! you really did thought it was you and me going out on a date alone right?!" 
 
Sehun's face turned red completely.
 
"It's ok..Because that's what I was thinking too when I asked you out. But I got scared and terrified while I'm waiting for you so I asked the girl sitting beside me at the bench if she wants to be my girlfriend. Luckily I'm gorgeous enough and she said yes." Jongin admitted looking away and scratching his head.
 
Sehun clutched his chest pumping wildly and he wished for the earth to split in two and swallow him wholly.
 
"This is weird."
 
"Weird like hell.."
 
Another silence envelopes them. Both trying to calm their out of control heartbeats and hot boiling bloods.
 
"C'mon Oh Sehun let's go back inside. I'll treat you this time."
 
Sehun stared,still in the middle of shock, at Jongin standing infront of him. 
 
"You will be the very first person I'll be spending my money to,you must be proud. Now move!"
 
Jongin pulled him out the bench and pushed him back to the building.