Something Stays The Same

You can forget me but I'll make you fall in love again.
 
"Sehun-ssi!"
 
He is about to exit the gate when he hears Kai calling his name. He stops his bike and wait for him.
 
"Are you going out again?"
 
"Yeah."
 
"to the shore?"
 
He nod his head. He sees Kai want to say something but hesitates whether to say it or not.
 
"You wanna come?"
 
Kai's eyes sparkle under the dark night. And Sehun can't help not to smile.
 
It looks weird to see two grown-ups and young professionals riding together in a bike.
 
"Ok I gave up. It's embarrassing." Kai jumps out the bike at the back of Sehun.
 
Sehun's laughter echoes in the peaceful night.
 
"I told you to take your car instead."
 
Kai puff his and wince in pain.
 
"But I want to feel the cold night breeze and beauty of the darkness."
 
"You sound like a hopeless romantic poet."
 
Kai scoff, "I'll just walk along with you."
 
The way down to the village seems like fairytale to Sehun with Jongin walking beside him while his pedaling his bike slowly matching up with Jongin's speed under the exemplary beauty of the night.
 
"I've always wanted to come with you since Baekhyun-ssi told me where you go to every night you leave with your bike. But I was afraid you don't want other people to enter your secret hide out."
 
"It's not a secret hide out. Everyone knows that place."
 
"So you won't mind if I come with you?"
 
"You already did."
 
"Oh yeah.."
 
"So the second time we met,at the convenient store, you were heading there too?"
 
"Yes."
 
"You didn't recognized me right? I smiled at you but you ignored me as if I was a ghost."
 
'Yes, I thought you were another ghost from my imagination.'
 
"I was in deep thought. Sorry I ignored you." Sehun utters instead.
 
"It's fine. Were you thinking about her at that time?"
 
Sehun suddenly lost his comprehension. Then he realizes Jongin still doesn't know it was 'him' and not a 'girl' Sehun was pertaining to as the special person in his life.
 
"Yeah. I always thought about that someone. So when you see me staring at nothing or mind drifting then you know already whom I'm thinking of." He smiled.
 
They stop at the convenient store to grab can of soda. And Sehun pass on a bag of gummy worms and takes it instantly.
 
Jongin raise his eyebrow when Sehun place the pack of gummies on the counter.
 
"You'll love it trust me." He simply answered Jongin's questioning eyes.
 
----
 
"WOAH!!! This is amazing!" Jongin clamors.
 
Sehun is thankful the night is surprisingly breathtaking at that moment. The moon brightly reflecting on the pitch black water. The stars are so perfectly scattered on the sky. 
 
"I love it!" Kai spread his arms and inhales the breeze touching their bodies.
 
"hey be careful. You're stepping on slippery rocks," Sehun warns.
 
Kai move his left foot and almost tumbles down if Sehun wasn't quick to catch him.
 
"I told you to be careful!"
 
"I was faking it!"
 
Kai's laughter resonates in the air.
 
"Very funny kim- - - " he slump his hand to his mouth. Thankfully Kai is too engross laughing from his joke he didn't notice Sehun almost calls him in his real name.
 
Sehun shakes his head and turn his back away looking for big and smoother rock they can sit on.
 
"Hey come here," He calls Kai and the latter without a word walks near Sehun, "You can sit there."
 
"Thanks." Kai replies.
 
Sehun sits on another rock near Jongin. He opens the can and offers one to Jongin.
 
"So,what do you do here everynight?"
 
"We used to do this always when we were together."
 
Ofcourse, Kai doesn't know it's him Sehun was talking about.
 
"Wow. That's sweet. And eat gummy worms?"
 
"That someone couldn't bring expensive food on the first day we sat together under the stary nights so that someone brought bag of gummy worms instead. I told that someone it was very yummy but the truth,it taste like rubber. I ate it anyway cause I didn't want that someone to feel bad."
 
"Ow. That's sweet too. You really love her don't you?"
 
"So much that it hurts like death not to have that someone close to me. To be mine."
 
"Why do you keep on calling her 'someone?"
 
"I wish I could tell you why."
 
Sehun tears the bag open and offers them to Kai.
 
"I know it taste like rubbers but you'll get used to it until you can't stop eating them."
 
Kai didn't press his unanswered question anymore and chews on the sticky sweets in his mouth.
 
"It doesn't taste like rubber. It taste like candy." Kai picks three more and chews them all at once.
 
Sehun laughs, "I know you'll love it."
 
"I really hope we could see some falling stars tonight."
 
Sehun's eyes widen.
 
"You- - you believe in falling stars too?"
 
"Don't you?"
 
"I d- -don't. But.. But that someone used to believe and make wish in falling stars."
 
"See?everyone does believe it except you."
 
'You haven't completely erased everything Jongin-ah. You still love eating chicken and gummy worms, You still believe in making silly wishes on falling stars. You remember all those small things but why can't you remember me?'
 
"You're thinking of her again?"
 
"Huh?"
 
"you told me if I see you staring blankly at nothing it means you're thinking about her. You just spaced out for a couple of minutes."
 
"I always do. I hope that someone could hear my heart and come back to me."
 
"She will someday."
 
'You will Jongin,someday.'
 
 
--Whatta short chapter..my heart's always sorry.. Thanks for subscrining,viewing and commenting. Motivates me to go on. Just like Sehun_baby..
I'll post again tomorrow.
xoxo~_~