Our Accidental First Date (i)

You can forget me but I'll make you fall in love again.
Sehun entangled his arms around Jongin and dried his drenched face.
 
"hyung..I was so scared- - -I thought nobody- -- would come to save me- -"
 
"Uhm- - -Okay..You- - -should call your friends..They're extremely worried about you.."
 
Sehun was taken aback. He thought it was Baekhyun who saved him and was talking to at the moment. His vision was worsen by the dimness of the room and loss of spectacle.
 
"W--who--who are you?"
 
Jongin clenched his jaw and held himself from punching the four eyed boy. After the hardship he'd been through searching for him,Sehun didn't realize it was him and was someone else instead? He inhaled and exhaled trying to cool down his boiling blood.
 
"I'm- - -I'm sorry. I thought you were my hyung. I lost my glasses and-- - -I can't see anything right now..I'm really sorry."
 
"It's fine.."
 
NO. IT'S NOT OK!
 
"Can you walk?here hold on to me Ok?"
 
Sehun felt the boy's hands on his arms and pulled him up gently. His voice was familiar. Maybe he was still in fright that his brain was glitching.
 
"Jeez! you're so skinny but you weigh like an elephant Oh Sehun."
 
"Kim Jongin???!!!!"
 
Sehun scoot back from leaning on Jongin's body in horror.
 
"So surprised? Why you think I couldn't save a life?"
 
Sehun hesitated to wrap his left arm back to Jongin's. The latter grabbed Sehun closer until they're attached side by side.There was an awkward quietness.
 
"Thank you Kim Jongin. I was so scared you know,when I heard your footsteps skipping this room..But you came back."
 
Jongin could barely see Sehun's face but he had the feeling he was smiling.
 
"I didn't know you're such a crybaby! you bawl like a little girl.."
 
"I was scared.." Sehun retorted calmly but with a tint of irritation.
 
"Real men don't cry! So sissy!"
 
"I don't scream like a girl like someone I know!" Sehun burst out.
 
"It's because you startled me! You appeared from nowhere behind my back with your ghostly pale face!"
 
"I won't scream just because of a dead ghost! that's just so SISSY!"
 
Sehun heard Jongin groan but instead of getting scared,he felt like laughing. Jongin was fun to tease. He felt Jongin throwing off his arm but Sehun hold on even tighter around Jongin's neck.
 
"YAH you're choking me!!"
 
They reached the hallway outside the room after few times of pushing and pulling one another. 
 
"I would never save a brat like you ever again!" Jongin spat.
But his eyes blinked rapidly like being blinded by a sharp light when he caught a clear sight of Sehun's face. Jongin was stunned. Sehun look different without glasses. So different he let his eyes follow every lines and shapes his face was made of.
 
"hey what's wrong?" 
 
He paused at those beautiful pink lips moving in slow motion.
 
"Hey Kim Jongin?"
 
And how enticing it was to see his own name being formed in those lips.
 
So breathtaking. His mind thought.
 
"You look like a pumpkin." but something else came out of his mouth.
 
"You're eyes look like a fish eyes. You're nose crooked. And your lips so busted. You look awful Oh Sehun."
 
Sehun's face crumpled. Jongin find it so cute. He shook his head violently and dragged Sehun forward in big steps ignoring the other boy's protest of pain.
 
"hey slow down!! just drop me if you're gonna drag me like a garbage bin! Kim Jongin!"
 
Sehun whined when Jongin dropped him on a bench outside the campus. Sehun massaging his sore legs.
 
"hey stop acting like you were beaten to death! You just sit in there the whole day! And who knows you could have snooze off too! Such a wimp!"
 
"I'm not acting..It's really painful.." Sehun whispered.
 
He controlled his temper. He find it so disrespectful to argue with the person who saved his life. He should be thankful instead no matter how greatly annoying Kim Jongin was.
 
"That kid from other class who bumped you did this. That's how I found out you were still hidden somewhere inside the school. You're not gonna let this pass this time right?"
 
"I don't know..Please don't tell anyone,let me handle this by myself."
 
"I knew it!! you're gonna forget it like it never happened! like you always do. Are you really that coward? What if they harm you again next time? or kill you?! Don't be stupid!!"
 
"No,don't worry I'm not gonna ignore what they did ok?" He said calmly to the flaming Jongin.
 
"Fine."
 
"can I borrow your phone? I have to call baekhyun hyung."
 
Jongin didn't answer. He fished his phone on his pocket and shove it to Sehun's face.
 
"I have limited minutes so end it quickly."
 
"Thanks.."
 
Sehun rub his eyes and tried to figure out where the number keys were. Then he gave up.
 
"Uhm..I can't see the numbers.."
 
Jongin grabbed the phone annoyingly.
 
"What's the number?"
 
--------
 
They stayed quiet waiting for the car to fetch Sehun. Jongin distract himself counting the cars passing their way. Sehun who could barely see anything, kept his senses vivid,especially to the boy beside him.
 
"hey.."
 
"what?"
 
"Why do you always want to look tough and scary? Sure you are wild tempered but deep inside you're a nice kid."
 
"Don't talk like you have already dig deeper into my life.."
 
"See..You want me to feel threaten by your imprudence. But I won't fall for it anymore. I know you won't hit me just because you like it- - - - -"
 
Right after Sehun finished his last word,he felt a sharp breeze of wind in his face.
 
"Did you just tried to punch me in the face?"
 
Jongin stared at Sehun's eyes. It was beautiful and he's thankful Sehun couldn't see the way he look at him. Sehun grabbed his hand and pulled it away his face. Not letting go of Jongin's hand.
 
"Idiot. I told you I can really barely see anything without my glasses. You can try punch me again when I have my glasses on but I still won't flinch."
 
Sehun waited for a response but Jongin stayed silent, " You know, even when I feel so tired I still try to be the best in everything I do to make up for my sadness.. That's why I understand you somehow. You're showing how strong you are outside to cover up how soft you are inside," 
 
He paused sensing a hint of annoyance to the other boy and continued when he's met with silence, "Wouldn't it be nice to have atleast someone who could see what you truly feels so you don't have to pretend all the time?"
 
Sehun squeezed his hand to Jongin's. Again silence filled the space between them. He could hear his own heartbeat racing.
Scared that he might be wrong and Jongin would really punch him because of crossing a sensitive boundary between them.
 
"You know..You talk too much for someone who almost got stuck and rot  in a room if I didn't come." 
 
Jongin pull out his hand to Sehun's grip and ruffled the pale boy's hair.
 
"Your ride's here."
 
"Sehun!!!!!!!!!!"
 
He was pulled into a tight hug.
 
"Where have you been??!!!" Bekhyun exclaimed.
 
He retold him what happen.
 
"Ohmygod!!!! who would do that?!!"
 
Sehun's head turned to Jongin's  before holding on to Baekhyun's arm.
 
"don't worry hyung,I'll make sure it won't happen again."
 
Baekhyun didn't interrogate further and turn to Jongin instead, "Kim Jongin thank you so much for saving my cousin."
 
"No problem." He replied shortly.
 
"Hey, come with us. We'll drive you home." Sehun asked Jongin with a sincere smile on his lips.
 
Again Jongin was mesmerized by those lips. He mentally slapped his face.
 
"No thanks. I can walk by myself. You should be going now,you need to rest."
 
"Yeah..You take care..Thanks again kim Jongin."
 
"You're welcome Oh Sehun."
 
Baekhyun standing in between and staring back and forth at the two talking like he's not existing.
 
"Hyung let's go.." Sehun pulled his arm.
 
"Ow..bye Jongin."
 
Sehun waved at Jongin once more before he shut the car's door. Baekhyun elbowed him.
 
"You look like a cute little girl waiting for a goodnight kiss from his boyfriend after first date." Baekhyun ran his eyes to Sehun with a disgust.
 
"He just saved my dear life while you're probably having the best time of your's with Yixing and Jongdae hyung." Sehun retorted.
 
"I DID NOT!!!!!!" Baekhyun throw punches on his shoulder.
 
"Im just joking hyung!! Stop!!!!"
 
Sehun looked back once more and saw Jongin walking away on opposite direction.
 
"hey stop that Sehun! you're giving me goosebumps! I know his super cute but..ohmygod I can't even dare say it..uggghhhh!"
 
Sehun didn't say a word because he himself couldn't dare to admit the scandalous thought.
 
But what if...