First Kiss

You can forget me but I'll make you fall in love again.
For fourteen days, Sehun strive hard to ignore the throbbing pain in his chest when he thought of Jongin. He reprimand himself over and over that it's the best thing to do. He have a reputation to protect. It's his dream to be the best among the rest in everything. To please his parents and make them proud. He lived all his life with that goals. And he couldn't just put everything in risk because of the infatuation he felt towards Jongin who came in his life for less than a year only.
 
He watched Jongin walk out of the classroom along with their classmates. He smack his left hand on his forehead. He wanted to run to him and apologize but he's being overwhelmed by fear.
 
"Sehun,Let's go.." Baekhyun tug his elbow but harshly threw it off.
 
Baekhyun was stunned. When it was him,Jongdae,Yixing and Sehun left in the classroom,the younger's sobbing echoed in the silent atmosphere. The Three older went stoned and flabbergasted seeing their youngest bursting out.
 
"Just..leave me..alone.." Sehun uttered in a coarse and broken voice.
 
"Sehun.."
 
"I won't meet him hyung..Just leave me alone.."
 
Baekhyun looked down trying to rid the tears in his eyes.
 
"Sehun I'm sorry. I was wrong. If you think it will make you happy,then do it. I'm here to protect you so don't be scared. Hyung will always be here." Baekhyun pat Sehun's head.
 
--------
 
"Hey it's raining,you think it's ok to leave Sehun there alone?" Yixing asked Baekhyun.
 
"Yeah. He won't be alone. I feel so worst. Like the evil stepmom in Snow white."
 
"That's why you must treat us to cleanse your sins!" Jongdae blurted.
 
They laughed before running out of the soaked campus across the pouring rain.
 
Jongin pressed his back tighter on the tree to kept his body from getting soak to the water dripping on the tree's branches and raindrops splashing on the ground.
 
"What are you doing here?"
 
He stared in shock at Sehun's completely soaked body standing next to him.
 
"Why do you care! Get lost!"
 
Sehun grabbed his left hand instead and tried to drag him off the tree. But he struggled to pull his hand back.
 
"What the hell is your problem?! I said get lost!"
 
Sehun faced him again and suddenly their bodies were pressed together. Jongin's breathing stopped.
 
"I'm sorry.."
 
Sehun's arms tightens around his back. His head leaning on Jongin's shoulder.
 
"I'm sorry Jongin. I got scared. I missed you so much."
 
He knew Sehun was crying,he felt his chest go up and down against his. His body tense down and unconsciously wrapped his arms around Sehun.
 
"I'm sorry Jongin."
 
"Accepted."
 
-------
 
Jongin knocked on his room's wooden door.
 
"Hey are you done drying up?"
 
He heard a soft 'yeah' from Sehun before opening the door and almost lost his balance when he saw a shirtless Sehun wiping a towel on his head. Jongin quickly turned his back away puffing his chest.
 
"YAH I TOLD YOU TO DRY UP QUICKLY!"
 
"Sorry, the waters too cold,I don't know how to turn on the steamer."
 
"WHAT STEAMER?! I DON'T HAVE STEAMER! YOU THINK I CAN AFFORD THAT! YOU STAYED UNDER THE RAIN TEN TIMES COLDER THAN MY SHOWER AND YOU'RE TELLING ME IT'S TOO COLD!"
 
"Jeez ok!ok!..I'll rest first before- - - "
 
"Shower now!!!!!" Jongin turned his body back to Sehun and pull him out of the bed,harshly threw him inside the shower and shut the door quickly.
 
"OUCH!!!! I HATE YOU!!!" Sehun rubbed his waist that hit the sink.
 
Jongin leaning on the door outside covered his palms on his face.
 
"How dare him corrupt my innocence!" He took the soaked jacket and blouse of Sehun on the chair before storming out of his own room fuming.
 
After an hour of waiting for Sehun to come out. Jongin placed two cups of ramen on his tiny table.
 
"i'm done!"
 
A fresh from shower Sehun comfortably seated himself on the table across Jongin.
 
"You shower like a girl! and you just consumed my water for the whole month."
 
"You live here alone?" Sehun asked ignoring Jongin's whining.
 
"Yes. Eat that to warm your stomach." He peeled the cover on the cup ramen and stir the noodles before handling it to Sehun.
 
"Wow, Thanks!" Sehun sipped the soup and screamed when his tongue got burnt.
 
"Idiot! You're so stupid!" Jongin rush to him helping Sehun to cool down his burnt mouth.
 
"You didn't tell me it's hot!" Sehun sniffed.
 
"Have you seen a ramen in cold water?!"
 
"You pushed me in the shower and now burnt my tongue,just tell me if you hate me that much."
 
"Yeah I hate you so much I wanna tie you behind a truck and drag you around Seoul!---- Does it still sting?"
 
"Not much. That really hurts."
 
"You have to be careful all the time Oh Sehun."
 
"I will Kim Jongin."
 
Jongin smiled ruffling the other's hair before returning to his chair.
 
"My dad owns this house. We lived here when he was still with us. But when he disappeared. Mom decided to move out. After my mom married that rich businessman, I runaway and stayed here. I know my dad will come back home someday. That's why I waited for him here." 
 
"Do you know where your dad went to?"
 
Jongin shrugged his shoulder and sipped on the soup gently.
 
"If I knew I would come and take him back here. My dad's the best in the world. I was five when he disappear. But I still can remember him,not his face clearly but the way he takes care of me. After he disappeared,my mom cared less about me,I was always left alone. Most of the time, when she comes home with his boyfriends,she would lock me out of the house despite cold nights or in the middle of snow storm.That's why I hate her."
 
Jongin looked at him like he's happy to hate his mother.
 
"Your lucky your parents gave you everything you need. Beautiful house,delicious food,good clothes."
 
Sehun smirked, "I'm no better than you."
 
"huh?"
 
"After my hyung died in an accident saving my life,my parents hated me for losing their precious son. My hyung was a genius,at an early age he was offered a scholarship to study medicine in America. He was my parents' pride. Our family's honor. But because of his wimp and useless little brother,my hyung's promising and wonderful life was wasted. I tried to be like him,but my intelligence was not as excellent as his. My parents left me here in Seoul and spend their lives in America. Probably because they couldn't take to look at me."
 
There was a silence. Both searching for words to say to make the other feel better.
 
"You have me." Jongin said looking straight to Sehun's astonished eyes.
 
Sehun smiled and they finished eating their cup ramens in silence.
 
-------
 
"Uhm--excuse me what are you doing on my bed?" Jongin asked Sehun after seeing the him preparing to lay on the bed.
 
"Sleeping? I'm a guest shouldn't I be taking the bed?"
 
"who cares if you're a guest. I wanna sleep comfortably so step out and you sleep there."
 
Jongin pointed the comforter laid on the floor below the bed.
 
"Hey I let you slept on a king size bed with thick blankets and scented candles in my house"
 
"I didn't ask for it. Now step out of my bed before I threw you out on the floor."
 
Sehun grumbled under his breath shooting glares on Jongin while kicking the blanket on the bed making his way on the floor.
 
"Guest my !" Jongin hissed as he slumped his body on his bed.
 
Sehun threw a pillow on Jongin which the latter caught midair and smack it back to Sehun.
 
"AHHH! I hate you! I don't know why I love an idiot like you!"
 
They were both surprised at what had slipped out on Sehun's mouth.
 
"What did you say?" Jongin asked leaning his body closer.
 
Sehun froze. He said it. He thought he only liked Jongin. But it was his heart,maybe, who unawarely admitted he love the other boy.
 
"I think I- - -I love you."
 
He saw Jongin's eyes widen but only for awhile when in the middle of his confusion, Jongin lean even closer. And next thing he knew,a warm lips touched his.
END.
 
Acckkkk lame chapter. Sorry. I cringe so much while editting the kiss part..Ekkk..My innocence~_~
Next chapter will be middle part and this story is soon to end.hay.. please stay with me till the end.
Don't worry Sehun_baby has better ideas~__~
xoxo..
It's my turn to cry! daebak!