A Bit Too Late

You can forget me but I'll make you fall in love again.

a/n: Okay Sehunnie payback time<;  -sorry for my mistakes-

xoxo~_~                                                                                                                                                                                                   

 

"I won't wait for you anymore. Goodbye  Kim Jongin.'"
 
Kai benumbs as Sehun storms out of the room. His whole system freezes in confusion.   Why did  Sehun called him Kim Jongin? The ring he thought Sehun got rid of is now on his  possession. Too many questions rumble in his head making him crumple on the bed. 
 
His father found him in that state and urgently holding him off from pulling his hair to stop the pain hammering in his head.
 
"Kai! what's wrong?!" his father shrieks.
 
"I can't remember anything! I can't no matter how I try!" he struggles to break off from his father's grip.
 
"Stop it Kai you're hurting yourself!!"
 
"I can't remember! "
 
His father reaches for the intercom to ask assistance and in a minute the doctor and two nurses come in and  sedates him. He eventually loses strength to resist any longer until he fell unconscious.
 
"What's happening to my son?"
 
"His frequent break downs  might affect his recovery. His body is still weak and he might have sudden attack if he continuously strains himself too much. I suggest you do anything he needs to calm him down emotionally. Don't let him over think,pressure,or depress."
 
Kai's father sighs in frustration after the doctor left and watch his sleeping son.
 
----
Sehun is standing beside the tree. The wind's breeze flows across him tousling his hair. He is wearing a yellow school uniform and a thick glasses covering his eyes. Standing behind another boy who's sitting on the lawn under the tree.
 
"Kim Jongin." he calls to the boy.
 
The boy looks over his shoulder and  smiles at Sehun.
 
---
Kai's eyes shut wide open. It's Sehun and him in his dream. Sehun was calling him Kim Jongin again. He was Kim Jongin in his dream,it's his own face. Pain surges in his head again. He grunts loudly hoping to suppress the aching. His father heard him groaning and dash towards him.
 
"Kai! Please stop doing this to yourself." he cuffs Kai's hand.
 
"Dad who am I? Please tell me who I really am! PLEASE!!" he screams.
 
His father stood flabbergasted, "You- - -are- - -Kai."
 
"I'm not!! I'm not Kai! please dad tell me the truth! who am I? why am I dreaming myself as Kim Jongin!"
 
His father settles on the bed next to him and loosening his grip on Kai's hands, "I- -will tell you everything just promise me to- - to calm down."
 
Kai didn't say a word. He waits for him to speak,his gaze darting intensely to the older.
 
His father clears his throat and wipes the sweat accumulating at his forehead, "You're real  name is - -Kim Jongin."
 
Kai's eyes widen,mouth agape. Sehun is right,he didn't mistakenly called him Kim Jongin.Then he remembers all the stories Sehun told him about Kim Jongin. How they met in highschool,how they got separated, how he met him again after ten years but only to find out he was completely forgotten by Kim Jongin and marrying someone else. 
Everything that happened to Kim Jongin was actually the same thing happened to him  but he was too stupid he didn't realize.
 
"I'm sorry son. We decides to bury your past,we don't want you to remember all the pain you've gone thru."
 
"And lied that I have no one important in my life? All those years I lived well and happy, Sehun was suffering because of me! Because you told him I'm dead! Do you know how much he suffered dad!"
 
"I know we've been selfish but we- - we were just protecting you."
 
"In expense of Sehun? do you know how terrible it makes me feel right now dad?! When you went to the village,did you tell him to stay away from me?Is that why he left?!"
 
His father hang his head low.
 
"I can't believe you would do such thing to him over and over. And now- - he finally ended everything but I am the one who will be suffering the most because of your lies. You're all wrong believing that everything you did for us was the best choice. It's not! It's Sehun and me hurting the most and not any of you!
 
"I'm so sorry- - Jongin."
 
He didn't respond to his father. He turn his back and bit his lips resisting himself to speak harshly to the older man. The latter decides to leave to give him space. He still couldn't believe the truth that unfolds before him. That he is Kim Jongin. His chest clenches as Sehun's face crosses his mind.
 
He glance at the ring Sehun gave him and spots their names together engraved on the ring. He couldn't remember anything being Kim Jongin. And it drives him crazy. He wants to remember the Sehun he loved way back. He wants to regain his own memories of Sehun.
----
 
The following day his father comes to visit and he tells him he will look for Sehun and won't stop until he gets him back to his life. His father didn't say a word instead he takes his hand and placed a ring similar to the one Sehun gave him.
 
"I kept all the important things from your past. I know it's too late for me to fix all the mess we caused you two but...I just want to let you know Jongin,it always makes me happy whenever I see you smile everytime you look at Sehun,before and now."
 
Jongin stayed at the hospital for another week until he finally can manage to stand and walk by himself. He decides to see Kyungsoon for the last time before he leaves. He struggles to fight the conscience eating him at the dreadful situation of the older girl.  He grasps for her hand covered in white plaster.
 
"Noona,can you hear me?...I just want to let you know that in all those years I've been with you, I truly loved you..I will be forever sorry for hurting you. "
 
He leans toward her and kiss her forehead,"Goodbye Kyungsoon-noona."
 
Oh Sehun, I will never give up on you just how you never gave up on me for so long. I'm back now,your kim Jongin.
 
-----
 
Jongin is standing infront of Sehun's house in Suwon. Somehow he got the feeling that he was in the place. He inhales several times before pressing the button. After waiting few seconds,the door opens and through the grill gate he spots a girl walking out of the door wearing a blue apron.
 
"Yes?"
 
He frowns and stares at the short haired thin girl with big eyes and beautiful smile.
 
"I'm sorry are you looking for someone?"
 
Jongin blinks several times and checks once more if he is in the right house. Then a familiar brown-furry dog goes out of the door.
 
"Jonginnie!" he points his finger to the dog.
 
"Ow..you- - you know our Jongin?" the girl asks.
 
"I'm Sehun's- - -uhm- -errr- - is he here?"
 
"Sehunnie? Oh! yeah! he's here! I mean he is living here but not here currently. He'll be back at night. Sorry but who are you?" she asks warily.
 
"My name's  Kim Jongin." 
 
The dog barks twice wiggling his tail and sticking out his tongue. Then he realized he has same name as the brown dog and probably the reason why the girl looks like she wants to burst in laughter.
 
"Oh! you're the real Jongin. Well,come in..By the way I'm Park Yura."
 
He accepts the girl's tiny hand. Then his curiosity about who the girl is in Sehun's life is answered after seeing Yeol sitting on the couch watching cartoons. The boy jumps in joy to see him and carries him to his arms.
 
"So you're the weird-hyung Yeol's been talking about. I was out of the town by the time you were here that's why we didn't had the chance to meet each other."
 
"Yeah,I think so too. Uhm- - -is Sehun at the hospital?"
 
"Yes. Yeol loves to spend his time here  since Sehun came back. That's why we're here instead of our house."
 
"Hyung,I thought you will never come back. Doctor-hyung's face always look like this," Yeol crumples his face.
 
Jongin laughs, "ofcourse I'll come back because I have nowhere else to live."
 
"Uhm, Jongin-ssi will you be fine with Yeol? I'm cooking something in the kitchen."
 
"Yes no problem, I'll take care of Yeol."
 
He exhausts his time playing with Yeol and his namesake puppy. He remembers how frustrated he was when Sehun named Yeol's puppy as Jongin and not Kai,but he feels equally frustrated that  a dog was named after him.
 
As the time draws late,his heart pounds loudly against his chest. He's not sure how Sehun will react seeing him again. He was extremely mad at him when he left the hospital. But even if Sehun pushes him away and rejects him,he will not stop persuading him and win him back.
 
His breathing ceased when he hears the gate creeks and a car enters the garage. Yura peeks on the curtain.
 
"Sehunnie's back." she smiles at him.
 
Yura opens the door and few seconds later Sehun comes in with a grocery bag on his arm and smiles at Yura.
 
"Kim Jongin's here."
 
Sehun's smile fades instantly, "What?!"
 
Jongin stands a few feet away from the two. Sehun's gaze turns to him and goosebump crawls all over him as Sehun narrow his eyes and hands curl into fists.
 
"What are you doing here?!"
 
"Sehun- - -"
 
Sehun didn't give him a chance to speak further when he slams the door wide open, "Get out!!!"
 
Both Yura and him jolts in surprise as Sehun's voice echoes in the house.
 
"I don't wanna see you ever so get the hell out of my house!"
 
Jongin remains stoned on the spot he's standing. Sehun's eyes drilling holes into his face. He breathes deeply and convince himself that he will not get swayed by Sehun's outburst.
 
"I live here too Oh Sehun. I suggest you beat me to death before you can drag my corpse out of this house."
 
Sehun clenches his jaw and face fuming, "What is it that you want this time?"
 
Yura clears making Sehun realize that she was there.
 
"I think you two need to talk alone."
 
"I'm sorry noona.."
 
"It's okay Sehunnie. Uhm- - -I'll take Yeol home."
 
"I'll go get him. Wait here noona." Sehun walks past Jongin ignoring him. When he returns he is carrying a sleeping Yeol and heads outside the door.
 
"Jongin-ssi it was nice to meet you. I hope to see you again." Yura politely says to him.
 
"Same here. Thanks for the food." he bows to her before she followed Sehun out.
 
It is only then he is able to breath normally. Sehun's anger sends bolts down to his spine and waiting for him to come back is more torturous. He tells himself that no matter what  painful words Sehun throws at him,he won't get terrified.
 
Sehun once again enters the house with a stern expression and ignores Jongin standing in the middle of the living room.
 
"Sehun. Please listen to me first."
 
Sehun didn't stop sprinting towards the stair, Jongin has to run to catch up on him and grab his elbow. Sehun throw off his hand in return.
 
"Didn't I make myself clear to you before?! If you're here to ask for forgiveness then fine I forgive you just leave me alone!"
 
"Sehun, I know it already,I can't remember anything about my past but all I know is I'm Kim Jongin."
 
They both fall into silence.
 
"Sehun,it's me Kim Jongin." he repeats hoping it will somehow soften Sehun's heart.
 
"I don't care anymore whoever you are." Sehun looks straight to his eyes.
 
"I want you out of my house and my life completely,now." and Sehun resumes his pace to his room.
 
Jongin is left blown away and devastated.
 
 
 
-So do you guys want Jongin to suffer much like tie him at the back of Sehun's car and drag him all over Korea? >; Hell No! I won't do that to my baby,LoL.
 
One chapter to goooooooo! yay!
 
Thanks to the exponent of infinity for the support~_~