Now We're Back Together

You can forget me but I'll make you fall in love again.
 
Sehun is in the middle of rotational check-up among the children when one of the nurses informs him about a visitor in his office. He frowns because he's not expecting any guest and wonder who could it be looking for him.
 
When he enters  his office,he almost fainted to see Jongin sitting on his swivel chair. The other abruptly got up,both staring aghast at each other. Sehun takes a step backward but Kai quickly sprints forward and grabs his arm.
 
"Don't you dare runaway Oh Sehun!" Kai pulls Sehun closing the door behind them.
 
"What are you doing here? Why are you here?" Sehun asks goggle-eyed.
 
"To see you! Why are you so good in hiding?! And how could you leave just like that after- - after- - uhm- - we kissed."  Kai shifts his eyes away .
 
Sehun feels his face burning but  Jongin's face is no different.
 
"Why are you looking for me?" he asks stammering.
 
"To find answers. I don't know why but since the first day we met,you've never left my mind. Whenever I look into your eyes,it seems like I have known you for so long. When I see you sad and crying, I felt my chest clenching.. And when I kissed you, I- - realized that maybe I sort of love - - - -"
 
"Stop! You know that's not true. You're just confused. You can't feel that way towards me. No."
 
"That's why I didn't stop  to  find you and break this spell you cast on me."
 
Without warning, Kai encircles his arm to Sehun's  neck. Sehun backs away but Kai clamps his neck and pulls him closer enough for their nose to touch.  
 
"What are you doing? we're in the hospital! Are you out of your mind?" 
 
"You think I care about anything anymore? If I don't do this I'll completely lose my sanity Oh Sehun."
 
Kai's warm breath touching his frozen and trembling face. Before he knew it, a pair of soft lips encasing his. He's forced to close his eyes  because of Jongin's  lashes too close making his vision doubles. His heartbeats racing that if he's not gonna hold onto Jongin he will collapse.
 
He slowly prop his hands on the edge of Jongin's shoulders but it sends false notice to the other because the pair of lips lightly touching his is now pressing harder and eager.
 
After only God knows how long the kiss last, Kai tilts Sehun's chin to make him look straight into his eyes.
 
"Now,I found my answers. I love you Oh Sehun, I really really do."
 
Kai embraces him tightly he thought he'll snap into half.
 
"Please don't runaway from me. Let's forget everything,let's not think of them anymore. I'll take away all your tears and pain. ."
 
How can Sehun say no when it's Jongin asking him to love him  and to not runaway from him anymore.
 
"I may not be Kim Jongin,your first love but I will love you better than he did. Just give me a chance Oh Sehun to prove it you."
 
"What about- - about them? the other people that might get hurt because of us?"
 
"Let's not think of them anymore. Starting from this day it will be  just you and me. Ok?"
 
The quick peck of Kai's lips on his made him throw away all his doubts rightaway.
 
"Okay." he says shyly.
 
Kai smile's reaches up to his ears and Sehun can't help not to curve his own upwards.
 
""How did you find me here?"
 
"by some of luck or miracle  I met this little boy  who happens to be your patient? and told me you work in this hospital."
 
"Which boy?" Sehun wrinkles his forehead.
 
"He has this weird pointed ears,big eyes, and creepy smile."
 
"You must be talking about Yeol. He's my special patient. It's unbelievable how you run into him. Just how I unexpectedly met Luhani noona  awhile ago."
 
"You- -met her?"
 
"Yeah." They both fall into silence.
 
"Didn't I say not to think about them? and it also means not to talk and mention their names. And  before I forget,I demand an explanation why did you name that kid's puppy after Kim Jongin?"
 
Kai crosses his arms infront of his chest. Sehun can't pick up a persuasive reason.
 
"It's ok. I know that Kim Jongin still has a place in your heart but promise me you will start forgetting him,Ok?"
 
"I promise." he steps forward and embraces Jongin, "Thanks so much for doing this. You just don't know how happy I am right now."
 
Sehun couldn't believe himself saying he will forget Kim Jongin but then he realizes  Kai and Kim Jongin are the same person.
 
The door in his office suddenly  burst wide open and Sehun pushes Jongin away making the latter crash on the table behind him.
 
"AWW!!!" Kai yelp. 
 
"Doctor hyung!!"
 
Sehun mouthed a sorry to Kai and meets the boy running towards him.
 
"Yeol!" he picks up the little boy on his arms, "Are you with Yura noona?"
 
The little boy didn't answer instead he points his finger to Kai.
 
"That hyung saves Jonginie from escaping away again. But he said Jonginie's name is ugly."
 
Sehun turns his gaze to Kai who's glaring at the boy.
 
"No,it's not ugly. That hyung just doesn't like the name Jongin." Sehun grimaced at  Kai while putting Yeol on the hospital bed, "stay here for awhile Ok?"
 
The boy bows his head and grab the toys on the bed. Sehun walks back to Kai.
 
"Seriously do you have to tell the kid it's ugly?"
 
"What? you want me to lie and say it's an awesome name? What you would feel if I gave him a teddy and name it kyungsoon?"
 
Sehun stares at him in surprise,face fuming.
 
"Uhm---just do your thing with that kid, I'll wait here."
 
 Kai slumps down on the chair and pretends to scan the magazines at the table. Sehun chuckles shaking his head.
 
Kai waited for four hours until Sehun's shift ended. He was stuck in Sehun's office baby-sitting the elf-ear boy. He found out that he has cancer and his family hired Sehun to be the kid's private doctor. He is too loud and tireless Kai couldn't believe he's a cancer patient. His sitting at the bed gently tapping the boy's leg until he finally doze off.
 
"Hey." Sehun whispers not wanting to wake up the kid, "sorry you waited too long. I'm off now. Did Yeol worked you out too much?"
 
"Yeah! He just wouldn't stop talking about his puppy." Kai rolls his eyes while wrapping a blanket on the boy.
 
"He talk too much I know.  He reminds me of Baekhyun hyung. By the way,where are you staying here in Suwon?"
 
"To the same town where Yeol lives." 
 
"Really?! What a small world. I  live there too."
 
"It only means we are bound to see each other again.Destiny!"
 
"Okay it's getting cheesy. Did you take your car with you? "
 
"Yeah."
 
"Alright. I'll take the boy with me, my house's a block away from Yeol's. Just follow me behind Okay?"
-----
 
After Sehun dropped off Yeol at their house,they drive towards his house Kai's car trailing behind him.
 
"Tomorrow you'll come at my place too." says Kai.
 
Sehun opens the door widely and let Kai enter first, "Fell at home.'
 
"Or we can leave together." Kai suddenly blurts.
 
Sehun eyes widen, "No."
 
"Why not? It will be easier for us instead of me tailing you everyday."
 
"No we're not. We - - we've just meet and - - -"
 
"WHAT?! Are you serious Oh Sehun?!"
 
Sehun knows he doesnt make sense  and he wanna bury himself for acting like a modest- demure girl.
 
"Oww,so you're shy huh?" Kai teases poking his waist.
 
"I'm not, It's just too early. And what will I tell Yeol?"
 
"Yeol?! You're worried what a five year old would think about us living together?! I didn't expect you to be this decent or is it because," Kai pauses making a sad and frustrated expression,  "you just don't wanna be with me? I understand Oh Sehun your feelings for me is not as strong as what you feel for Kim Jongin."
 
"That's not it!"
 
"You left the village even if I kissed you, you named that puppy after his name instead of mine, you still wear that ring he gave you- - -"
 
"Stop it please,"
 
"You never called me by my name even once, How do you expect me to feel Oh Sehun?"
 
"Okay fine You wanna move here or me moving to yours?" Sehun raise his hands in defeat.
 
Kai's lips curved into a wide grin, "I like your place so I'll move here instead."
 
Sehun chuckles shaking his head in disbelief how childish Jongin still acts.
 
"Seriously Oh Sehun, do you hate my name that much? Can't you call me Kai atleast once? it kind of hurting me a bit you know."
 
Sehun massages the bridge of his nose. He doesn't know how to explain it to Jongin. But he really couldn't articulate the name Kai to his tongue no matter how much he wants too.
 
"Can- - I just- - uhm- - call you," Sehun inhales deeply, " baby.." he whispers.
 
Sehun prays a huge thunder strikes him rightaway and disappear completely. He hears Kai's laughter booming entire the house.
 
"Your face's as red as tomato you know that!"
 
He wanna hate the older for making him feel more terrible.
 
"Sorry I just can't help not to laugh. Sorry,baby!"
 
Sehun walks out from the laughing psycho and head towards the kitchen. 
 
"And oh!  just to remind you if I ever hear you call me 'hey and you'  I will kiss you, I don't care when and where baby!"
 
He hears Kai shouts between his cracking up. He regrets seeing Kai again.
----
 
The next day, Kai brought his luggage to Sehun's house. He insisted for the two of them to share same room but Sehun threatens to runaway again if Kai don't stop. They end up in separate rooms. 
 
Kai embraced Sehun tightly when he sees Sehun not wearing the ring on his finger.
 
"You really love me now don't you?" he teases the younger.
 
"Yeah! yeah! I love you. I know you won't stop pestering me anyway if I didn't say it."
 
"and I love you too baby!"
 
Sehun smack the older's arm and turns away to hide his reddening face.
 
"Doctor hyung!! it's me Yeolie!" the squealing voice of the boy echoed in the house followed by deafening barking of a tiny animal.
 
"Jonginie!! hurry up boy! run! run! run!" Yeol calls out to the puppy lazily dragging it's tiny body inside the house.
 
"I'm starting to hate that kid and hate him more whenever he brought that stupidly named dog with him."
 
"Hey! stop- - -"
 
"You're forgetting something, baby?" Kai walks slowly closer to Sehun with an evil smirk.
 
He just called him 'Hey' again. Sehun step backwards until his back hit the wall,any second soon Yeol will see them but he's dying in embarrassment muttering the word Kai wants to hear. 
 
"Just say it and the torture's over Oh Sehun." Kai swipes his tongue to his bottom lip.
 
"I'm sorry okay! b-baby. Ugghhhh!" he lightly punch Kai's arm.
 
"Doctor hyung?!"
 
They both turn to Yeol standing infront of them with his puppy at his arms.
 
"Why are you calling him baby?" his innocent big eyes looking at them.
 
Kai covers his hand on his mouth to muffle his laughter.
 
"I'll kill you later." Sehun whispers glaring at Kai.