Not Again!

You can forget me but I'll make you fall in love again.
Sehun controls himself from throwing up everytime he chew on the solidified poisons in his mouth. He is eating an under cooked rice,sourly soup,and just simply not edible stew Jongin cooked for dinner.The older is too happy and proud he did cooked  for him for the first time after a tiring long day in the hospital.
 
"I'll cook for dinner again tomorrow since you really liked my creation."
 
"Uhm- - -no  please it's ok. I can take out dinner before I go home. Just stay here and play with Yeol. Though I really love the food you prepared for me I don't want  you to work out  yourself too much. "
 
Sehun was rewarded by a loud and deafening laugh. He stares blankly at Kai bursting in laughter throwing the grains of rice from his mouth all over the table.
 
"Oh Sehun you're such a bad liar! If only you can see how pale and distorted your face is."
 
Sehun didn't answer. He just let the laughing psycho to continue exploding himself out.
 
"I intentionally poured half bag of salt on the soup, turn the rice cooker before it boiled and unpeel all the vegetables for the stew and you said you really really liked it?"
 
"OK! I'm so done with you!" Sehun smack his chopstick on the table making a loud thud, "Do you find it funny that I'm probably poisoning myself eating this ? that I might die?!" his face is already fuming in anger.
 
"Eyyyyy! you're overacting! I just want to see if you will spit out this food and berate me or you're gonna pretend it's the best in the world just to make me feel better."
 
"Satisfied now?!" he gulp down the glass of water,his blood still boiling in annoyance.
 
"Yeah. It only means you chose me over yourself. And it only means that you love me too." Jongin smiles widely like an idiot.
 
Sehun regulates his breathing back to normal. He understands now the idea behind the stupid and immature test of affection by Jongin. Then he wonders if he did ever tell the Jongin,infront of him,that he loves him.
 
"I know first love never dies Oh Sehun but- - -True love buries it." says Jongin seriously and sincerely.
 
Sehun can't help not to curve his mouth upward at the older's tackiness.
 
"I wonder which drama you picked that line from."
 
Jongin chuckles in response.
 
"So since your test and evaluation is done,can we eat some human food now?"
 
"Hush baby! Everything is under my control. I aready ordered edible foods just incase you start vomiting all over. Thank god though you didn't."
 
"You know what I can run some MRI scan to your brain tomorrow for free."
 
"Ha.Ha.Ha!" 
 
Kai takes out the food from the fridge and replacing them over his test of love samples.
 
"Thanks heaven! Human food!" Sehun mocks.
 
"Whatever. Hey,you're off duty tomorrow right? why don't we go somewhere else? No elf-eared boy and reincarnation of devil puppy. Just the two of us. What do you say?"
 
"Where do you wanna go?"
 
Kai hums rubbing his chin, "What about we go back to the village?"
 
Sehun stares at him in disbelief, "Are you joking again? I thought you said something about leaving everything behind?"
 
"Well,it's just the hyungs in there and you know those three are on our side. Plus I know you miss the village so much. You didn't had the chance to say goodbye to everyone before you runaway."
 
"Are you sure?" 
 
"Yeah."
 
Sehun giggles in excitement, "Thanks so much! I really really wanna see them again so badly."
 
"It's my pay back for almost poisoning you."
------
Kai spreads his arms open after exiting the airport.
 
"It's nice to be back!" Kai wraps an arm around Sehun's shoulder, "This place is where it all started.Where I get to know you more and deeper."
 
"You're getting cheesier everyday. I recommend you cut half of your sugar intake. That's a professional advice."
 
"Tch. One day you're gonna miss my cheesiness Oh Sehun."
 
"Hope not." Sehun remove Kai's arm around him and calls a cab,"give me your bag and get in." 
 
Kai complies and when they're both sitting side by side on the passenger seat, Kai hold Sehun's hand.
 
"The hyungs are probably gonna collapse in surprise. Can't wait to see them."
 
"Me too. I missed the kids at the village too. I know they will feel bad if I tell them I left to transfer to another children hospital."
 
"Don't worry they will understand and when everything's settled we will come back here for good. I wanna build a house here,much bigger and prettier than Jongdae hyung's house. And whether you like it or not you'll  come with me."
 
"Shouldn't you let me know first before planning anything that concerns me?" 
 
"You don't want to?" Kai's eyes gloom.
 
"Nope. I really really like the idea. Or we can buy Jongdae hyung's house,we can ask Suho hyung's legal help. I want a house at the top of a hill or cliff."
 
"I didn't know you play dirty tricks Oh Sehun. Sorry but I wanna live a peaceful and guilt-free life,baby.." Kai whispers the last word.
 
"I'm having a second doubt living with a childish,over sugar-coated and hopeless romantic YOU."
 
"Im sorry to let you know but you have to deal with the whole me in ten years,twenty years,fifty years,until death and in the next life."
 
Sehun's eyes widen darting at Kai in disbelief. 
 
"Hey? A--are you ok? Are you too touched?"
 
Sehun shift his eyes away to hide his teary eyes, "Yeah." he simply replied squeezing Kai's hand.
 
"I know you'll never change. You will always stay the way you are,now and forever."
 
"I thought I'm the over-sugar-coated one?"
 
Sehun grins and glances at the cab driver, too engrossed on the road ahead them, before stealing a quick kiss on Kai's lips.
 
"Ew." 
 
Kai received a combo smack on his head and shoulder.
-----
Jongdae let out an unmanly squeal after opening the door and saw the two unexpected guest.
 
"Hi hyung!" Sehun greets closing Jongdae's widely open mouth.
 
"You- - you- -you two are together now? Is this a dream? Am I just dreaming?!"
 
"This is really us hyung. Can we come in now?" says Kai.
 
"Ohmygawd! you really are back together now! Praise the almighty God! Maybe I can write a story out of you two."
 
"Sure hyung if you only let us in now."
 
"Sorry! sorry! you just don't know how happy I am for you kids. Baekhyun will be extremely shock to see you both here." Jongdae continues to rant still blocking his body to the door.
 
"HYUNG! MOVE!!" the two shout in unison.
 
-----
Luhani softly knocks on Kyungsoon's room and when there's no response,she enters. She found the younger putting clothes on a small suitcase in her bed.
 
"Kyungsoon?! where are you going?!" she asks in confusion.
 
"back to the villgae" Kyungsoon replies without paying attention to the older.
 
"What?Why?!"
 
"I've waited too long unni. I can't stay here anymore waiting for nothing. I'm gonna look for Kai. Anywhere! everywhere! If I have to search all over the world,I'll do it just to bring him back home."
 
Luhani follows Kyungsoon moving back and forth from her closet to the bed, "Kyungsoon-ah! Kai will go back if he wants to. Stop making it hard for yourself please."
 
Kyungsoon hit the lampshade on her side table making Luhani yelp in surprise.
 
"NO! he belongs here so he must go back no matter what unni! Don't try to stop me!" she pierced her eyes to the older.
 
Luhani clutch her chest in shock. Her sister was always the reserve,calm and patient one but after witnessing how Kyungsoon lost her temper in harsh manner sends shiver and fear to Luhani. Kyungsoon's fuming face slowly tenses down after seeing Luhani frozen in shock. She slump down on the bed and cry in her palms.
 
"Unni,I'm going crazy! I don't want this evil inside my heart!" she pounded her chest, "It hurts! I need Kai unni! I want him back!"
 
Luhani regain her senses and stepped closer to Kyungsoon pulling her  to a hug. The younger's crying turns louder.
 
"You don't have to go faraway, I'll ask Suho if Kai had return to the village."
 
"No unni, I got this feeling that they're hiding something from me. I have to find it out before I go completely mad."
 
Luhani's breathing paused. She never knew Kyungsoon would have such thought and it scared her. She's caught in between confessing Kai and Sehun's relationship or do everything to stop Kyungsoon finding out the truth.
 
"I'll come with you."
---------
Baekhyun came bursting the door wide open and stood numb after seeing Sehun and Jongin sitting around the table with Jongdae and Suho.
 
"Sehun!"
 
He rush towards Sehun and the two embrace each other tightly.
 
"Hyung, I'm happy now." Sehun whispers to Baekhyun.
 
"That's all I wanted for you Sehun-ah! I'm so happy for you too!"
 
"Ok! Ok! cut the drama now so we can eat." says Jongdae.
 
"Hyung we'll stay here for one night only. I can't stay out for long,they need me at the hospital."
 
"That's Ok Sehun-ah,you can always come back here or we can visit you sometime in Suwon."
 
"That would be great hyung. I wanna see the kids."
 
"The let's go together back to the clinic after we eat. They will be surprised to see their favorite hyung again."
 
"Oww! the bitterness!" Jongdae teased Baekhyun.
 
Baekhyun shoots dagger to Jongdae.
-----
 
Kai didn't come along with the three back at the clinic to visit the kids. Suho tells him they need to talk so he stays. 
 
"So you finally made up your decision?" Suho asks handing him a drink.
 
"Yes hyung. And I'm not regretting it. I'm happy."
 
Suho nods his head and chugs the glass before speaking again, "What about your family? What are you going to do with Kyungsoon? the wedding?"
 
Kai's eyes falter, "Honestly hyung I've been trying to get rid of it all in my head but I can't help not to think about it. I can't hide with Sehun forever. One of this days, I'll talk to them. And it scares me hyung."
 
"I can't tell you it's okay Kai but- - -Just be strong and you can always run to me if you need help."
 
"I know hyung, Thank you so much."
 
The older pats his back and give him an encouraging smile.
 
Kai follows Sehun and the others at the school. The kids are too glad to see them two back. After playing with the kids and explaining to the village's elders about their sudden disappearance,Sehun and him went to the shore.
 
They are sitting beside each other under the tree waiting for the sky to darken and the stars to appear.
 
"Happy?" Kai elbows his arm.
 
"So much." Sehun whirls an arm around Kai's shoulder pulling him closer.
 
Sehun's phone vibrated against his pocket,he use his free hand to fish out the phone but before he could answer the call,his phone slips on his hand like a water and rolls on the pile of rocks until it dives below the river. 
 
"My phone!"
 
Kai tries to save it but they only sigh as it disappears completely below the water.
 
"Let's buy a new one." 
 
"It's Baekhyun hyung calling. I wonder why? Did you receive any call from them?"
 
"I forgot my phone at my bag."
 
"Can we go home now? I feel somewhat uneasy." Sehun rub his arms to get rid of his goosebumps for unknown reason.
 
"Alright." Kai held his hand to pull Sehun off the rocks.
-----
They walk back at the big house holding each other's hand. But as they gets closer, Sehun's heartbeat speed up. He clutch Jongin's hand tightly for support.
 
"Are you Okay?"
 
"I'm cold." He lies.
 
"It's ok,we're here now." 
 
Kai opens the door pulling Sehun inside. But they freeze on the spot at the presence of Luhani and Kyungsoon infront of them with the three older hyungs.
 
"Kai." Kyungsoon's eyes trail down on Sehun and Kai's hands clasp tightly.
 
Sehun waking up from his horror wiggles off his hand to Kai's. The other remain stoned and appalled.
 
"What is this? Why are you with Sehun? Why are you two- - -" Kyungsoon stops at loss.
 
"Kyungsoon- - - I have s-something to talk with you about- - -." Kai stammers.
 
"Are you two together? Is that why you disappeared too after Sehun left?"
 
"Kyungsoon listen- - -"
 
"TELL ME NOW!" Kyungsoon's voice explodes entire the house making them all jolt in shock.
 
"Y-yes." Kai whispers.
 
"Kai stop." Luhani breaks in grasping Kyungsoon's hands, "Kyungsoon-ah let's get out of here, I'll explain everything to you. Cmon Kyungsoon-ah."
 
Kyungsoon shoves Luhani's hands away harshly,"Unni?! You knew about this?"
 
"Kyungsoon-ah,L-let me explain please." She pleads. Her voice shaking.
 
"You were part of this lie too?! Unni I'm your sister! why did you lie to me!!"
 
"No Kyungsoon! I'm just scared to hurt you. Please calm down let us explain to you everything."
 
"I hate you! I HATE YOU ALL!"  Kyungsoon scream and storms out of the house.
 
"KYUNGSOON!" Luhani run after her.
 
"Sehun," Kai looks at Sehun anxiously, "I'll go and talk to Kyungsoon. I'll be back soon,Ok?"
 
'No,don't go after her.' 
 
He wanted to shout but his head snaps gesturing Kai to go.He watch him run out of the door until he disappeared. A fear sprout inside him that it will be the last time for him to see Jongin.
 
"Are you ok?" Baekhyun pat the younger's shoulder.
 
Sehun forces a smile towards his hyung holding the tears threatening to spill over.
 
"He'll be back." Baekhyun assures him.
 
"I know. He always does." But Sehun's mind tells him the opposite.He excuses himself to the three older men and rush inside his room. He throw himself on the bed  and resist to shed a single tear.
An hour pass and still no sign of Jongin. Five more hours and still no Jongin. He ignored the knocks on his locked door. When the clock hits midnight and still no Jongin,he let the tears roll down one after the other until his gasping for air to enter in his clogged lungs.
 
"Not again. Please."