Ungrateful,you!

You can forget me but I'll make you fall in love again.
The four took turns in carrying the unconscious boy out of the garage to the car.
 
"Are you sure Sehun-ah?"
 
"Yeah called his mom already and we can't just leave him on the hospital or somewhere alone right?" He partly lied.
 
 He told them he called the boy's mother and lied that she was abroad and couldn't take care of his wounded son.  He decided to bring him in his house to cure him.
 
"Sehun call me when get home,ok?" Baekhyun remind him before he got inside the car beside the boy.
 
He bid goodbye to them.Sehun struggled to keep himself from staring at his face. He heard the other boy grunt,placing his hand on his stomach,and his face crunched in pain.Eyes still closed.
 
"Does it hurt?" Sehun almost whispered placing an arm around the boy's shoulder.
 
He didn't respond to Sehun,instead he let go of another grunt. Sehun slowly pulled the boy's head to rest on his shoulder and gently tapped the boys head.It's too late for Sehun to realized  what he just did and feel embarrassed to himself.To his driver who could have possibly seen them.To the people on the street who could impossibly but what if possibly could've seen them through that heavy tinted glass.He was just so embarrassed his blood's boiling. He gulp a huge lump in his dry throat and slowly look down on the boy's face resting on his shoulder. Sehun covered his free hand on his mouth to suppress the unwanted and unmanly sound threatening to burst out. Like hundreds of wild beasts' running and rumbling,etc in his heart.. And his head twirled making him dizzy.
 
'why do i feel this??!!!WHY???!!!'
 
Sehun let their house butler to change the boy's full of dirt uniform.Cause doing it himself would be a sin from heavens above. He wanted to cry. He hated this feeling inside his chest. He feels so ashamed of himself feeling this way towards the other boy. A BOY!. He heard a soft knock in his door.
 
"Young master I'm done cleaning your friend." Mr. Kim,their butler uttered behind closed door.
 
He stayed few minutes lying on his bed when he finally decided to drag himself inside the guest room where the boy stayed.
 
'Do you want me to make dinner for the both of you?" Mr. Kim asked.
 
"Yes,please..Wait,---------- Is he ok?"
 
"Yes..He got few scratch and bruises but nothing deep and serious..There's a painkiller beside the table just incase his body aches. Is he a new friend? I haven't seen him before.."
 
"yeah..He transferred to our school last week.."
 
"What's his name?"
 
"Uhm- - - Kim- - Jongin..Kim Jongin.."
 
Now that he think of it.They never called each other's name once. He lean on the closed door and watch the other boy lying on the bed,his eyes closed and chest slowly moving up and down.
 
"Kim Jongin.." His lips curled upward to a smile. And he hit his head on the wooden door after realizing what his lips just did.
 
"Oh my god!! No!! What are you doing to me!" he cringed and shook his whole body.
 
No matter how awkward and sickening he felt towards himself,he decided to stay inside the room where Kim Jongin was sleeping. He didn't want him to panic if he wakes up and find himself in a strange place. He lied down on the sofa and wore eye mask to stop himself from unconsciuosly staring at kim Jongin.
 
 
Sehun felt something kicking his legs.He grunts and throw his hand in the air. He's used to waking up himself with his alarm clock and hated it when one of their house servants disturb his sleep.Then his eye mask was roughly pulled off him.
 
"HEY!!!" Sehun shouted.
 
But his blurry eyes widen when he realized it was Kim Jongin standing infront of him. He abruptly stood up but slump back to the sofa when his knees bumped on Kim Jongin's.
 
"where am I?" he asked.
 
"uhm- - -in my- - house.." he replied shyly, " I didn't brought you home cause I don't want your mother to know. Anyway I called and told her we're doing home project just incase she- - -"
 
"Are we that close?"
 
"huh?"
 
"I don't even live with her or even care if I'm eating or breathing!!! How dare just in like we know each other!!" Sehun flinched at the boy's outburst. He felt scared. Again.
 
"Im just worried about you..I'm sorry.." Sehun run his shaking fingers in his hair and his trembling lips.
 
He heard Kim Jongin sigh loudly but still Sehun kept his head down.
 
"Where's my stuff?" he asked again in a calmer tone.
 
Sehun gulped, " I'll get- - -them.." he slowly stood up,careful not to bump on the other boy standing closer infront of him again,"Excuse me.."
 
When he closed the door,a loud gasping of air echoed in the empty hall way. Sehun puffing his chest.
 
Jong In sighed after the weird,nagger pale class president left the room. He tried to scan his memory for the boy's name. When he couldn't dig any,he gave up and let his eyes wander on the huge room his in.He checked the pair of plain white tee and cotton pants he's wearing.
 
'did he dare strip my clothes himself?' he cringed in that thought,'hope he's not that crazy' he thought again while examining the room.
 
'Smart,Good looking,and rich..whatta lucky kid..'
 
A soft knock on the door interrupted his thought. an old man in a suit entered the room along with two ladies,one carrying folded clothes he recognized to be his uniform and the other carrying a wooden tray he believed to be food.
 
"Good morning..Young master told us to give you this,it's clean. and breakfast too.if you need anything please don't hesitate to let us know."
 
The two ladies wearing blue uniform placed the items in the large mahogany table.
 
"Uhm- - -whe---where's the weird kid?" he noticed the shock expression from the three,
"I mean the young master.." he mentally laugh at the word young master.
 
"Ow..Young master is in his room preparing for school."
 
'must they add Young master in every sentence?' he thought, "Thank you for this.."
 
The old man smiled slightly bowed his head and Jong In bowed much lower cause he's old enough to be his grand father.The three was about to leave when he remembered something,
 
"Wait ahjussi,"The old man looked back, ''Uhm- - - -who changed my clothes yesterday?"
 
'Are you really that curious to death Jong In?' he mocked himself.
 
"I did.." the old man replied with a smile.
 
"Ow..Thanks again.."
 
He bowed to the old man and sighed after left alone. He took his uniform and quickly find his way to the only door inside the room which he assume to be the bathroom.He whistled after entering a large bathroom lighted with yellow fluorescent and golden bath tub surrounded by variety of liquid colored soap and shampoos. His step father's house was huge but not as elegant as this one.He forced himself not to fall asleep in that extremely soothing and relaxing bubble bath.
 
He quickly wore his uniform which Jong In doubted if it was the same one he wore yesterday or a different one freshly tailored in an expensive shop.He sat infront  tray,lifting the round cover and he drooled at the golden pancake oozing with sweetness and overflowing strawberry syrup,strip of bacons and perfectly shaped sunny side up.He wondered how long it took who ever made this egg to be this pretty. A glass of mango shake was on the left side of the tray and another cup of hot chocolate drink on the other side.He attacked the plate first and zip on the hot choco followed by slurping on the cold shake.
 
Sehun took a deep breath before knocking on the door softly and opened them slowly when he heard no response.He found kim jong in tilting his head side ways towards him,his mouth munching. The boy slurp on his drink before facing him completely.Sehun smiled slightly.
 
"Hi..Uhm---ready for school?"
 
"You eat this glorious breakfast everyday but you're as thin as paper while I eat only a piece of cookie everyday yet I'm ten times stuffier than you!" Kim Jong In exclaimed.
 
"You eat only a single cookie for breakfast?" Sehun asked with concern.
 
Kim Jongin shrugged, "im not a young master like you who have tons of people to take care of you. I have myself only."
 
Sehun wondered how the boy's life like? A mother who didn't  care about him,a father he couldn't find,going to school with barely filled stomach.It must be really lonely,Sehun concluded.He noticed the boy's necktie hanging on his shirt's collar.He stepped towards him and reach for the two ends of the tie. He didnt notice the awkward and shock in the boy's face. After Sehun successfully fixed the boy's tie,he smiled.His eyes landed on the boy's untucked shirt.
 
"I can do it!!!!" Jongin quickly turned his back to Sehun stuffing the end of his shirt inside his pants.
 
Sehun realizing the situation,stepped few meters away to hide his redden face and pinched his arm.
 
'IDIOT!' he screamed inside.
 
Sehun motioned Jongin to follow him and lead their way outside the mansion to the car waiting for them.They didn't utter a word on their way to school.After a torturing fifteen minutes drive to school,they got off the car as they arrived and Jong In speak before they reached the gate.
 
"Thanks for yesterday but I hope this will be last time you'll meddle with my life. I don't need your help. Are we clear?" he glanced at Sehun finally and saw him lower his head.
 
"Yeah." Sehun's short response. 
 
Jongin blinked and quickly dragged his legs inside the campus.Sehun watched the boy's fading figure and waited few more minutes before he followed.
 
When Jongin entered their classroom,there was a silence.Then he remembers what happened yesterday with this people infront of him.His eyes landed on kris surrounded by his gang members,a mocking smirk on Tao's face.
 
"Hey Tao I can't believe you passed out after I beat your character yesterday.." A tall with weird ears boy uttered looking at him and definitely not to Tao.
 
"Haha..Sorry man, I guess I'm all words No action..I'm no good in games Chanyeol." Tao laughed.
 
Jongin knew it was him their talking about and not some stupid game character. Then he noticed Tao's busted lips.
 
"Hey,Tao? that's your lame name right? Your lips looks y..I can see the reflection of my fist on it.."
 
Then he turned away hearing Tao cursed.He thank God he got bruises hidden inside his stomach.But he wanna stab himself for passing out.
 
Sehun entered the room and they didn't even glance at each other. But he saw at the corner of his eyes when three guys approach him all wearing thick eye glasses and they whispered while looking his way.Sehun only nod  and shake his head.
 
'Nerds flock together.' he thought.
 
The bell rings for lunchtime. 
 
"Sehun let's go..I'm hungry." baekhyun slammed his hands on Sehun's desk.
 
"Yes hyung go ahead I'll follow.." he pretended to solve something in his notes.
 
"Jeez..Hurry ok.." baekhyun pulled Yixing and Jongdae with him.
 
Sehun sighed when he's left alone in the room.He took a wooden lunchbox under his desk and a pack of medicinal juice.He nervously placed them in Kim Jongin's desk.
 
"You really can't stick your nose off other's business Oh Sehun,huh?"  he told to himself.Grabbing the strap of his bag tightly before running outside the room to the cafeteria.
 
When jongin went back to their classroom from the comfort room,he's brows arched seeing a wooden box in his desk and pack of medicinal juice.
 
"stubborn four eyed cucumber.." he grumbled.
 
He plan on dozing off at lunch time like he always does everyday.He wanna shove the box but he's curiosity if the food was as tongue sizzling as the breakfast at the young master's house or even more. His curiosity over rules as he pulled the upper cover and once again he drools over the food inside the box.
 
"ugggggggghhhhh.." he rubbed his growling tummy. 
 
Jongin the silver chopstick for the last drop of sushi drippings.He couldn't remember the first or last time,he tasted huge chunks of sushi,beef steak and grilled chicken in a single meal.WHen each students went back to the room,Jongin already placed the box under his desk.Sehun and his three four eyed friends entered the room. Sehun didnt gave him a glance.
 
'tch' Jongin smirked.
 
Then Tao entered the room with a weird smirk on his face.
 
'OhmyGod!!!!!!' he stared back to Sehun who's busy chatting with the other nerds.
 
'What if it's not him who placed the food in my desk? what if it's a poisoned food from the jerk not the nerd?!'  he was mentally hyperventilating.
 
For the past hours he closely eyed Sehun then Tao but mostly Sehun and then checking if his pulse still beating.Out of the blue,Jongin's arms erect on air in the middle of their English teacher's discussion.The teacher froze for a moment and the students followed where her gaze fell. His classmates was taken aback too.
 
"uhm---- yes Kim Jongin?"
 
"err- - -Teacher,how long does poison takes effect?"
 
"poison?- - - - well- - it depends on what kind of poison? is it from animal bites like venom?"
 
"No teacher,poison from food?"
 
"Oww..well if i'm not mistaken,it takes effect quickly..why? have you eaten something weird?"
 
"No teacher..Im just curious.."
 
"well--- feel free to ask anything Jongin,I'm glad your participating on our class now.."
 
'it's not even related to the english..' he thought.
 
Jongin was glad,the class ended,still alive and not mouth's covered with bubbling foam. He was about to leave when he heard a voice behind his back.
 
"I won't poison you.."
 
He spin his  body and found Sehun standing there. Disappoinment and sadness all over his face.Then he passed by him,their shoulder almost touched.He was hit by a tsunami of guilt.The rest of the week, Jongin spend his time in school from throwing small glances at Sehun,then eyeing him at the corner of his eyes,to watching him when Sehun's not looking.But the other never looked back,like he didn't exist.
 
'Well,finally,he stopped being annoying..Thank God!' He smiled but at a small hidden corner of his mind,there's a contrasting thought.He shook off his head hoping to dissolve those scandalous thought before it grew bigger within him.
 
Another week passed and Jongin enjoyed the silent treatment he received from his teachers and classmates. He succeeded in flaking off the guilt he had for the four eyed class president.The latter also didn't bother him anymore. Aside from the small non-worthy of time mockery and failed bullying attempts from Kris' gang,his third week in that school went nicely for him.
END
.
Spoiler for the next chapter..haiist.
 
"Yes hyung..Sorry I made you worry.."
"It's ok..Do..Do you still wanna come at the engagement party?"
Sehun remembers just now that they were suppose to attend an engagement party of his father's business partner's daughter and his "fiancee" Luhani's sister,Kyungsoon.
"yeah..I have to..Still coming with me hyung? if you're tired you don't have to accompany me.."
"Tch..I'm coming so I can control Luhani from all the evil thoughts she's planning to you."
"Haha..Yeah you know no one can't stop her..- - - Hyung.."
"get ready then..I'll call for room service,I cant wait to that party's food anymore.." Baekhyun quickly cut him off.
"Hyung..I saw Jongin.."
"Sehun..You know that's impossible..Jongin- - - he's go- - - "
''No hyung..You know I never believed that...And I'm glad I never did..I'm not imagining things or just having jet lag. It was him hyung..Jongin.."
Baekhyun  gave up.He knows he can never win Sehun in this particular argument. In ten years,he never did convinced Sehun.
 
"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!"
'Sehun-ah.." Baekhyun didn't try to lift up his cousin's body and let him pour out his pain while soothing his back.
"No!! I'm here now..I came back for him..Hyung!! What do I do? Nonononononono!!!"
Baekhyun gulps the pain in his throat and bit his lip to fight the sob threatening to burst. He must be strong for his poor cousin.
"He can't do this to me!!!Hyung! Baekhyun hyung!! Jongin!! He cant do this hyung!!!" 
 
 
Please comment,suggest,ad subscribe..Sorry for the mistakes..facepalm