I Found You (ii)

You can forget me but I'll make you fall in love again.
Sehun felt his lower body snapping everytime he move a muscle. Luckily he was able to win their team first place in the hurdle yesterday. And his thankful,he's not participating in any of the games that day.He's worried though if Jongin and Kris gang got along well at their first practice before the soccer game in four days.
 
He opened his locker and a folded paper fly out. He pick it up and unfold the paper.
 
'Meet me at the back of the school..Jongin.' the note said.
 
-----------
 
"KIM JONGIN!!!"
 
Jongin turned his body to face whoever it was screaming his name. The small four eyed boy he vaguely remember named as Byunghyun ran towards him.
 
"Hey- - - Have you- - - seen- - Oh Sehun?" He asked catching his breath in between.
 
He raised his eyebrow, "Why would I want to see him?"
 
"No,what I mean is,Have you seen him?talked to him this whole day? I haven't seen him since breaktime. I can't reach his phone..He's not home..He got nowhere to go other than school and home and his stuff are still in his locker,He never left without his books,as in never."
 
Jongin thought this four eyed kid talk too fast.
 
"Nope haven't seen a strand of his hair either..Sorry.."
 
"Ow..But this.." Baekhyun shove a note infront of Jongin.
 
Jongin leaned closer to read the words scribbled on the piece of paper.
 
"I didn't write that..Ew why would I want to met him secretly?"
 
"If it's not you? then who gave this to Sehun?"
 
Jongin shrugged his shoulder. He couldn't understand what made him tail along the nerds to look for missing Sehun.They spend whole afternoon checking all rooms in the entire campus and asking every single person in  campus about Sehun. The darkness covered the sky and still no sight of Sehun.
 
Baekhyun was panicking
.
"OHMYGOD! Sehun where are you! what happen to my poor cousin?!"
 
"Shouldn't we call his home or the police we've checked every part of the school..?" Yixing asked.
 
"yeah.yeah..I'll go straight to their house now..You guys wanna come? I- - -Im scared.." 
 
"Ok..We'll come with you.." Jongdae wrapped his arm around Baekhyun's trembling shoulder.
 
"Kim Jongin thanks for the help.."
 
"No problem..Uhm..Byunghyun-ssi let me know soon if something..happened.."
 
The three looked at each other.
 
"Who's Byunghyun?" Jongdae asked.
 
"Did you just murdered my name? It's Baekhyun not Byunghyun!"
 
-------------
 
After the three nerds left, Jongin walked his way out of the building. When his about to exit the gate,he heard voices. He leaned closer to the corner of the gate and saw three students outside.He remembered the taller one as the runner who bumped on Sehun during the relay.
 
"Kangchul,are we just gonna leave him there? What if--what if he dies?!"
 
"idiot! he won't die..Luckily that nerd didn't saw our face. We'll let him out tomorrow And hope he learn his lesson."
 
A bag came flying on the air and crashed on the boy talking straight to his face.
 
"! Who did that??!!!"
 
Jongin showed himself,his fists balled.
 
"Where is he?!"
 
The three students' eyes widen in horror.
 
"I SAID WHERE IS HE??!!!!"
 
"I----WE----WEE--I--D--DONT K-KNOW WHAT ARE---YOU TALKING ABOUT!"
 
"DAMN YOU! I just heard everything you said! Don't make me ask again before I strangle your necks together!"
 
"I said I don't know what you're talking about!!"
 
The taller one start to run like it's the end of his life and the other two followed.
 
"COME BACK HERE!!!!!" Jongin screamed running trying to catch them.
 
"!!" he cursed when the three couldn't be seen among the crowd walking on the street.
 
Jongin ran back to the school. Opening and slamming the doors in every rooms in the building.
 
"OH SEHUUUUNNNNNNN!" He screamed in the hallway.
 
"OH SEHUN WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU??!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
 
------
 
Sehun tried again.He twisted the knots on his wrists. It won't break. His arms were numb for being tied around at the back of the chair he was sitting,cloth covered in his mouth and his spectacle thrown somewhere made his eyesight blurry.Almost no vision.
 
He encouraged himself not to give up. But he had been trying since the morning he was dragged by unknown people,tied on a chair and abandoned till the sky darkens. He slump the weight of his body on the chair and stared at the window infront of him.
He didn't want to cry because he's not scared but..Couple of tears rolled down. He's scared. He admit in defeat.
 
He snapped when he heard a vague sound from a distance.Unable to talk,he groaned.He bite the cloth between his upper and lower teeth and groaned. The sound slowly becoming clearer and nearer until he could hear his own name.
 
'They're looking for me!'  He thought.
 
Jongin leaned on the wall after running and screaming nonstop. His on the last floor of the the third building. He checked every room on the first and second building and the spot they ignored awhile ago. He didn't let a single space unchecked. He gasped for several times before he started searching again.
 
"OH SEHUUUUUNNNNNNNN!"
 
Sehun groaned louder he thought his throat would explode when someone slammed the door next to the room he's in and heard his name being shouted loudly.
 
His groaning caught inside his throat when the door in the room didn't open and heard the footsteps running away from his location.
 
'NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!' he screamed inside.
 
Jongin reached the last room but there's no Sehun.
 
"Impossible! Where can he be?" he wiped the sweat all over his face and neck.
 
He checked once more all the rooms on the last floor,the only possible place Sehun could be. His left shoe bumped on a thin wood leaning on the wall and it moved. He lift the thin wood and was suprised there was a door behind it,covering the door completely. He twist the handle and slammed the door open. 
 
"Oh Sehun?!"
 
The room's covered in darkness. A silhouette sitting on a chair moved. He rushed towards the figure and saw Sehun tied behind the back of the chair,mouth covered,and eyes with no glasses drenched in tears. He loosen the ropes behind his back and the cloth around his mouth. 
 
Sehun threw his body to Jongin and they both fell on the cold floor. Jongin was speechless as he felt tight arms around his neck and head on the crook of his neck. He heard Sehun crying like a five year old boy.
 
"hey..," he his fingers to Sehun's hair, "It's ok now..I found you."
 
He let Sehun sobbed nonstop not minding the numbness of his legs and back because of the weight above him.