The Great Fall of Oh Sehun

You can forget me but I'll make you fall in love again.
It took Sehun several moments to force his eyes to open. It feels like every strand of his eyelashes weighs a gram each. He manage to flutter his eyes open, blinking on the white light from the bulb on the plainwhite ceiling above. He slowly pulls his upper body on the soft mattress. Luggage arranged  beside the set of blue couch in the middle of the room. Then he remembers what happened back at the airport. He bend his knees and rest his forehead on it. Tears start to roll down.
 
He tries to remember again every single detail of the Kim Jongin he saw few moments ago. Though he was in a distance, Sehun knows it's him. Jongin's much taller now than he used to be ten years ago. Black hair glued backwards matched the Black suit fits on his built in body. He used to have brown-dyed hairs back then. Sehun remembers those beautiful lips of Jongin,when he flash his trademark smirk. His dark deep eyes,and his tanned skin. It was him. He's alive. He knew it. He draw his knees closer to his chest tighter. Sobs become louder and breathless.
 
"I knew it. I know you won't break your promise Jongin. I know you won't leave me. Not now,not when I'm so ready to stand for you,to fight for you." He lets a short laugh and replace by muffled sobs again.
 
It's 5 in the afternoon when Sehun decides to step out of the room. In the living room,Baekhyun was there talking to someone over the phone..
 
"Hyung.." 
 
Baekhyun looks at him and abruptly bid goodbye to the person his talking with and walk closer to him.
 
"Sehun..Are you ok now?" Baekhyun asked worriedly.
 
"Yes hyung..Sorry I made you worry.."
 
"It's ok..Do..Do you still wanna come at the engagement party?"
 
Sehun remembers just now that they were suppose to attend an engagement party of his father's business partner's daughter and his "fiancee" Luhani's sister,Kyungsoon.
 
"yeah..I have to..Still coming with me hyung? if you're tired you don't have to accompany me.."
 
"Tch..I'm coming so I can control Luhani from all the evil thoughts she's planning to you."
 
"Haha..Yeah you know no one can't stop her..- - - Hyung.."
 
"get ready then..I'll call for room service,I can't wait to that party's food anymore.." Baekhyun quickly cut him off.
 
"Hyung..I saw Jongin.."
 
"Sehun..You know that's impossible..Jongin- - - he's go- - - "
 
''No hyung..You know I never believed that...And I'm glad I never did..I'm not imagining things or having jet lag. It was him hyung..Jongin.."
 
Baekhyun  gives up. He knows he can never win Sehun in this particular argument. In ten years,he never did convinced Sehun.
 
"I'll take a bath first.." Sehun smiled at Baekhyun before entering his room again.
 
They're both dressed in black pants and sleeved polo shirt when they get on Baekhyun's car and never mentioned about Jongin in between conversation. Sehun stares at his phone and then slides them back to his pocket ignoring the buzzing of incoming call.
 
"She just can't wait..Im guessing she's going nuts now.."
 
Sehun hums in response and skimmed his eyes at the view outside.He's mind drifting off again.
 
"Sehun..please be nice to your parents tonight.."
 
"Nice?like not telling them I saw Jongin the moment I step my foot back in this country after ten years?..I came back hyung not to kiss and make up but to let them know they were so wrong for trying to predict a happy life for me,for thinking I'll be happy for their chosen life for me..I'll let them know how they failed big time. The hell I care about blood and ties!"
 
Sehun banged his fist on the car's front dashboard. Baekhyun decides to not argue further.
 
"I understand you Sehun-ah..I always will.."
 
Sehun shut his eyes tightly because he doesn't want to be teased again by Luhani for being a grown-up cry baby. They arrived at the grand venue and when they enters,the place is packed with people in formal glamorous dresses and jewels. Sehun flinchs when an arm s around his waist.
 
"Hey gorgeous..I've been waiting for you.." before he can see who it is,a kiss landed on the corner of his lips.
 
"Noona!" Sehun shouted at the  girl wearing an above the knee black bow back satin dress and fading lavender-dyed hair beautifully bouncing in her shoulder.
 
"Hey Baekhyun! you're still short." the girl turns to Baekhyun who rolled his eyes in response.
 
"Hey too Luhani and not only your height increases when you wear hundred inch heels,your brain bloats too!"
 
"hmf! midget! Sehunnie,your parents are waiting for you..Come,I'll take you to them.." Luhani pulls Sehun's left hand and Sehun motioned Baekhyun you tag along.
 
Sehun sighs heavily at the sight of his father's stern expression and his mother's unapproachable aura. Baekhyun elbows him secretly.
 
"Good evening.." he greeted his parents and the other old couple, Luhani's parents,sitting in the table.
 
"You should have paid us a visit right after you came from the airport." he heard his mother.Silence fills the atmosphere around them.
 
"Ah, auntie please don't scold my Sehunie..He just got home after ten looong  years..I know you missed your son so much.." Luhani cutely pouted to Sehun's mother.
 
"And when are you two settling down? I can't believe our younger daughter's gonna marry first before her unni.." 
 
"Umma, I'm still enjoying Sehun's courting..and Kyungsoon and Kai have known each other for ten years.." Luhani explained.
 
After few more conversation,which almost made by Luhani,Sehun and Baekhyun was dragged in a room upstairs where her younger sister,Kyungsoon,hiding from the guests.
 
Sehun had met Kyungsoon once in London.She's as beautiful as her older sister. Both has large round eyes,short but slim figures and baby faces. But he remembers Kyungsoon to be modest and lady-like compared to her wild,liberated and chatter box unni,Luhani.
 
"Noona,I told you to stop feeding them false hope..that will only make things complicated.."Sehun glances at Luhani while walking on empty hallway,Baekhyun infront of them.
 
"Whatever Sehun..Hey Baekhyun," Luhani withdraw his arm on Sehun's waist and march to Baekhyun's side, "I found this incredible height increaser pills that could stretch your bones in just a month. Magic right?!"
 
"PLEASE!! the last time you introduced fake pills to me,I was bed-ridden for two days..and my ego still battered till now for listening to a swindler like you.."
 
"Hey how could you call a girl swindler ?!!" she hits Baekhyun's shoulder.
 
"YOU'RE A GIRL??!"  Baekhyun fakes a shock expression and eyed Luhani head to toe,stops his eyes infornt of Luhani's chest.
 
"I'LL KILL YOU ERT!!!!!!!!!!" Baekhyun jumps to avoid Luhani's kick on his shin and the two chase each other at the empty hall way.
 
Sehun shakes his head watching the two fights for the hundred-thousands times. And he sighs again everytime Luhani tries to avoid confrontation about their fake relationship.
 
"Kyungsoon-ah.."
 
A girl wearing white long dress,with long silky black hair up to her navel and round big eyes meet Sehun's gaze as Luhani pushed the door.
 
"Unni..what happen to you? You look like you were chased by a bull?"
 
"Not bull but a midget puppy.." Luhani glared at Baekhyun who's wiping the back of his neck.
 
"Se--Sehun?" Kyungsoon smiled at him, "Welcome back..I heard from unni..Baekhyunie welcome back too.."
 
"Thank you Kyungsoon noona..Congratulations on your engagement..Your fiance's lucky to have you.." Sehun replies.
 
"You look beautiful Kyungsoon..I'm so happy you solely inherited your parents beautiful genes.." Baekhyun earned another smack from Luhani,kyungsoon laughs.
 
"No,Im lucky to have Kai in my life..You should meet him soon Sehun..It would be nice if my fiance and unni's fiance turn best buddies.."
 
"You're right Kyungsoon..That's sweet!! Brother's in law flocks together.." Luhani clasp her hands together,eyes twinkling, "where's Kai anyway?"
 
"I can't believe,his dealing with business at our engagement party. I hate dad for not letting my fiance slack off just for this day.." kyungsoon pouts.
 
"well,you know Appa trust kai more than he trust us.." Luhani explained to Sehun, "anyways,we'll wait for you and Kai downstairs,Kyungsoon-ah.." Luhani embraced her sister tightly and kiss her cheek.
 
Baekhyun and Sehun bid goodbye too.
 
"We've known you and kyungsoon for so long but we haven't met her fiance,Kai,once?" Baekhyun asks while they're walking back to the party.
 
"Kai and Kyungsoon attended university here in Korea and then their graduates degree together in England. And you two spend the last ten years of your lives in Newyork. So  you three lives in opposite poles of the earth. And Kai can be as boring as Sehun and rather gaze at the stars than talk to people. Why does all hot guys I know have this weird hobby of star gazing?"
 
"I don't." Baekhyun quickly responds.
 
"Excuse me mister,I said 'HOT GUYS' not GAYS.." Luhani rolled her eyes with her hair whipping on Baekhyun's face as she turns her body off him.Sehun hold Baekhyun's arm to stop him strangling Luhani.
 
They find their way back to the table where their parents are seated. Sehun quietly eats his food only making short response to Luhani's parents. Then the party host announces the entrance of Kyungsoon and Kai. Everyone stands up and give the couple welcoming applause.
Sehun smiles at the sight of Kyungsoon smiling beautifully at the tall man walking beside him,the back of him facing Sehun. When the couple climb on the stage's center and faces the guest, Sehun's face fell, all his blood drains and turns cold,his world stops turning as he stare at the face of the man smiling and waving at them,his right arm around Kyungsoon waist. Sehun slumps back on his seat when he kisses Kyungsoon on her lips.
 
 His tears are already streaming down when he get on his feet and storms out of the area. He runs and runs until he trip on a bump on the floor making him swipe and throw his body on the rough surface.He groans loudly at the pain overwheliming him but doesn't bother to pick himself. Tears roll down nonstop dripping on the ground. It hurts so much,he can't control the loud sounds of crying coming out from his lips.
 
"No!" he screams over and over and over.
 
"Sehun!!!!!" Baekhyun dashes towards at the body lying on the ground. He picks up Sehun but the latter wiggled his arms pushing Baekhyun away.
 
"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!"
 
'Sehun-ah.." Baekhyun let him pour out his pain while soothing his back.
 
"No!! I'm here now..I came back for him..Hyung!! What do I do? Nonononononono!!!"
 
Baekhyun gulps the lump of pain in his throat and bit his lip to fight the sob threatening to burst. He must be strong for his poor cousin.
 
"He can't do this to me!!!Hyung! Baekhyun hyung!! Jongin!! He cant do this hyung!!!" 
 
He pulls Sehun forcefully and embraces the younger tightly. He wish he can take atleast a bit of the pain torturing Sehun for a very very long time. But he couldn't do anything no matter how he tried. All he can do is stay beside his poor cousin. He stayed with Sehun when his brother dies in accident.He stayed with Sehun when his parents dismayed and neglected him. He stayed when Sehun was forcefully taken away from the person he loved the most. He stayed beside Sehun in all his miseries. And it pains him to see his little cousin breakdowns every single day of his life and Baekhyun can't do anything but to only stay beside him.
END.
 
~ Again my apology for the mistakes. Thanks for subscribing..weeeehhh..so happy..Inspire me to work hard more on this fic. Please continue supporting this SeKai Fic..kekekeke..THANKS MUCH EVERYONE~_~
To my bestfriend J.B for tolerating my obsession to EXO and SeKai,thanks!
 
Next chapter: Young SeKai turns bestfriends~_~