Lost

You can forget me but I'll make you fall in love again.
 
"Stay away from Kai."
 
Luhani's last words keep haunting Sehun.  Those doe eyes that once look at him full of affection now outplaced by anger. He received his parents love finally but why does he have to lose another person in his life. He wants to curse the world. What did he do to deserve all the pain ravishing him alive. 
 
 His chest is terribly in pain but he coudln't shed a single tear even if wants to. He prays not to see Jongin and make his agony worst than how it is already. He went straight back to the clinic and drown himself to work.
 
But as they say,bad is never good until worse happens. Like fate can't wait to lay all of its cards of death for Sehun in that day.
 
A several knocks on his office door wakes him from his reverie. And his already crashed world shattered into dust at the arrival of an unexpected guest. Kim Jongin's father.
 
"Oh Sehun." The old man greeted him with a grief-stricken face.
 
"Uncle," he staggers to call amidst confusion. He haven't seen the older man for ten years. He courteously let the old man sit on the couch and offers drink which the older refuses.
 
"it's been a long time."
 
"Yes it is. How have you been uncle?"
 
"Good,thank God. I see you're a doctor now? I remember you used to be the genius one. I knew you'll be a successful kid."
 
"Thank you. I'm grateful you're doing good aswell."
 
There's silence. Sehun waits for the older man to reveal his purpose of visit which he already have a hint in mind. He prepares himself for the worst that about to happen.
 
"When you left," the old man pauses clearing his throat, "Jongin was devastated. He blames everyone. Me,his mother,your parents,himself. He hated all of us. No matter how I stopped him, he looked for you."
 
Sehun massages his temples to ease his body wanting to burst out.
 
"He didn't think twice when a job with huge pay was offered to him in Japan. He thought that's the only way he could get to you in America. But an accident happened that completely erased his memory. We thought he was dead. But fortunately, after two years we found him alive.  It's painful to give my own son away to other family. But to- - to protect him- -to shelter him from the suffering and pain he've been through all his life. We decided to bury his past along with his lost memory. He was happy. Real happy. A Good future,good family and good life."
 
The older man pauses. Sehun is already trembling.
 
"Sehun,you were once my son too. I accepted you two because- - -I know Jongin is happy when he's with you but- - -"
 
Sehun's tears starts to fall one after another.
 
"But it's not your destiny son. I hate myself for doing this to you again but- - I'm begging you, let Jongin keep this new life he has. With Kyungsoon."
 
He can't move his tongue to speak a word. The old man moves closer and embraces him. He can no longer control himself and unleash the pain inside him. He cries on the older man's arms,body shaking and chest desperately gasping for air.
 
"Forgive me son. Forgive me."
 
----
Baekhyun is already fidgeting when the clock hits ten in the evening and Sehun is still missing,his phone dead. 
 
"Still no contact of him?" Jongdae asks.
 
"Yeah. I wonder where did that brat went to despite this condition." 
 
He peek outside thru the glass window,it was raining heavily.
 
"I can't wait here any longer. I'll go out and look for him,give me your keys Jongdae."
 
Jongdae quickly fishes out the keys in his pocket.
 
"If he gets here before me,give me a ring Ok?"
 
"Yeah. Take care man."
 
Baekhyun is about to open the door when it burst wide open showing a soaking wet Kai mummbling his frustration over the unanticipated pouring of rain.
 
"Kai I thought you won't be coming home tonight?" Jongdae asks.
 
"My father came by and I have to drive him back to the airport."
 
"You're father who?! the real one or Luhani's dad?" Baekhyun blurts.
 
"My real dad. He came here by surprise just like how it's raining right now."
 
Jongdae and Baekhyun exchanged glances.
 
"kai,by any chance,did- - your father went to the clinic or meet Sehun?"
 
"I don't know hyung. But he came here together with Luhani noona."
 
"Luhani?" Baekhyun's eyes narrowed.
 
"Why hyung? what's wrong?"
 
"Sehun is still not home and we couldn't reach his phone." Jongdae answers instead.
 
Kai glances at his wrist watch, "It's late. Maybe he's stuck in the clinic. I'll go and get him."
 
Before the two can stop him,Kai sprint back to his car ignoring the chilly rain. He arrives at the clinic but it's locked.
 
"Where did he go?"
 
He hurdle back to the car,his whole body dripping with water. Then the shore crosses his mind.
 
"But it's raining why would he be in there?" He whispers to himself. But he drive his car anyway to the shore. He hesitates a few second to step out of the car but decides to in the end.
 
Kai stops his pace when he caught sight of a silhouette sitting under the tree amidst the heavy downpour. He quicken his footsteps.
 
"OH SEHUN!"
 
Sehun jolts in surprise when he hears his name. He tilts his head sideways but his vision is too blurry from crying nonstop and can't see the face of the figure drawing near.
 
Kai grabs Sehun's elbow and pull him up. 
 
"Are you crazy?!!" he shouts at the younger who is extremely shivering. Lips purplish and trembling. His whole body completely soaked and cold as ice. 
 
"Oh Sehun?!" he shakes the younger's shoulders still staring at him blankly.
 
"s-stop." Sehun whispers. 
 
Sehun's face scrunch,his chest heaving up and down and sounds of crying coming out of him.
 
"Are- - are you crying?"
 
Sehun didn't answer instead his left hand covers his face. Kai pulls him to a tight hug.
 
"Oh Sehun? What's wrong with you? Please tell me."
 
"I c- -can't. It hurts too much. Kim Jongin it's hurting me too much."
 
Kai breaks the hug and look at Sehun in the eyes.
 
"What Kim Jongin?! did you see him? what did he do to you?"
 
Sehun shakes his head firmly. Kai cupped Sehun's face and forces him to look at him.
 
"Tell me what happen Oh Sehun!"
 
"Kim Jongin," his breathing hitches in between, " I'm giving up now."
 
"It's Ok Oh Sehun. I'm here. That's right you should forget him now. It's ok don't be scared, I'm here for you. I'll never leave you."
 
This time it's Sehun who wrap his arms around Kai,holding him tightly.
 
"I'm leaving now Kim Jongin. I'm letting you go now. I'm sorry I can't fight anymore. I'm sorry!"
 
Kai felt his chest tighten.
 
"Oh Sehun,please forget him. Promise me you'll forget me."
 
Kai slowly untangles his form to Sehun until their faces only an inch away from each other.When Sehun's eyes meet his eyes,he lost himself. An invisible string pulls him closer and closer to the younger until their lips touched.
 
Sehun brush-off all the fear in his head and kissed Jongin with all his heart.
 
'This will be the last Jongin. I love you.'
 
The three older men rush to the door when they heard a car entering the gate. Baekhyun quickly sprint to them with a large umbrella. He sees Sehun head resting on the glass window,eyes closed and body completely drenched. Kai steps out of the car and turn around to take the sleeping Sehun out.
 
"Where did you find him?" Baekhyun asks covering them the umbrella his holding.
 
"At the shore. He was just sitting there under the tree soaking his whole body."
 
Baekhyun stares at Sehun astounded. He thought something must have happened to his cousin again. He doesn't wanna entertain the thought that Luhani has something to do with the younger's breakdown again.
 
"Kai you should dry yourself too if you don't wanna catch cold." Suho reminds Kai after lying Sehun on the bed.
 
"I'll take care of Sehun." Baekhyun informs Kai,the latter nods and giving one last glance at Sehun.
 
-----
Kai slowly opens the door to Sehun's room and found the younger still sleeping now in drier and thick clothes. He sits near him and his eyes traces the other's face. His fingers following wherever his eyes move across Sehun's face.
 
"Oh Sehun," his thumb stops at the other's warm cheek carresing it tenderly, "I think I'm- - -falling for you."
 
Baekhyun jaw fell and eyes widen after hearing Kai. He carefully shut the door behind him and left.
 
-----
The rain had stopped. Droplets hanging on the twigs and leaves. Ground sloppy and glistening as the sunlight pass through it. A start of new day after the heavy storm.
 
"Where's Sehun?" Kai asks Baekhyun after barging to the maknae's room but found an empty mattress.
 
Baekhyun couldn't fix his eyes to Kai.
 
"Hyung?"
 
"Sehun left. He's not coming back here anymore."
 
"What?!"
 
"And Kai don't look for him."
 
Kai stares at lost.
 
 
~short chap,,Gosh why do I keep on tormenting Sehun_baby! huhuhu..And damn SM for not giving lines in the mini album>:
Thanks much for the support guys..Don't worry all pain will be paid greatly!