To See You Again

You can forget me but I'll make you fall in love again.
 
"What do you mean he left hyung?" Kai exclaims his voice annoyed.
 
"Sehun's not coming back here anymore. He didn't tell me where but he transferred somewhere else,to a bigger hospital."
 
"Bull hyung! He didn't tell you?! Yeah right!"
 
Kai breaths thrice to calm himself down. He won't achieve anything by venting his anger to older man.
 
"Please hyung tell me where he is. He can't leave just like that."
 
"Why kai? What is it to you if Sehun stays or leave?"
 
Kai stiffens.
 
"If you just doing this out of pity then don't. That's the least Sehun needs."
 
Say it Jongin. Don't deny it to yourself that you love Sehun.
 
"It's ok if you won't tell me. I'll look for him myself. You don't understand hyung but he can't just left after. . .after. . ."
 
Kai gulp the lump in his throat, "After he made me fall for him." he whispers lowering his head.
 
Baekhyun bit his lip roughly to control the smile threatening to  curve on his face.
 
"I know about the Sehun and Kim Jongin thing. I hate it to see him in pain because of that Kim Jongin.  But I'll take Sehun away from drowning himself to his past. I'll make him forget everything and start a new one for me.. With me."
 
"What about Kyungsoon?"
 
Kai's eyes falters,not prepare to hear that question. He was too caught  with Sehun alone it didn't cross his mind that he's still bound to Kyungsoon.
 
"I..."
 
"Kai, Sehun and Jongin's situation was too complicated that's way it didn't end well. Please before you involve Sehun to your life, settle everything first. Don't put him in the same situation again."
 
"I know hyung." he whispers.
 
-------
"So Kai's leaving to find Sehun?" Jongdae asks mesmerized. 
 
Baekhyun nods his head.
 
"Why don't you just tell him where Sehun is so they can finally be together again!! God I've been following this heart clenching forbidden love for so long and I want it to end now! Happy ever after!"
 
"If they really are for each other,no matter how far or how many people get in their way or how long it takes,they will still find each other."
 
"I hate people like you!"
 
"This is why your life is so dull. No excitement! So plain and boring!"
 
"But it's really amazing! Jongin have  forgotten Sehun for ten long years but  fell in love with him again despite not remembering anything. He must have loved Sehun too much."
 
"The mind can forget but the heart can't."
 
"It would be the greatest love of all only if atleast one of them happen to be a girl."
 
A loud smack lands on Jongdae's forehead.
 
"It's the people of your kind that causes war in this planet!"
 
Baekhyun grabs the keys hanging on loop of Jongdae's jeans.
 
"where are you going?"
 
"To stop someone from being the antagonist of this romance."
 
-----
Luhani is lying flat on her bed,staring at nothing when the door bell resonates all over the house. She didn't budge and care whoever it is .
 
The deafening sound continues making her grunt in annoyance. She forces herself out of the bed because Kyungsoon isn't home. She burst the door wide open ready to howl at whoever it is but lurches to see Baekhyun standing outside.
 
"What are you doing here?!" 
 
"Let's talk."
 
"I don't wanna talk to you! Leave!" 
 
She's about to shut the door when Baekhyun blocks his hand to the door.
 
"Why did you bring Kai's father here? You plan it right?!" his eyes fiercing to Luhani's.
 
"Yes! I know everything about Sehun and Kai or should I say Kim Jongin?!"
 
"No you don't know anything about them because if you do ,your conscience couldn't take to make them suffer more."
 
"So you want me to just shut up and wait until my sister gets hurt?"
 
"It's not just about Kyungsoon right? You want revenge because Sehun never loved you and you want him to feel pathetic like you!"
 
"I didn't know you could be this cruel Byun Baekhyun! You think it was easy for me to torment  Sehun? If it's not Kyungsoon,my only sister, I would do everything to make Sehun happy. But- - -I can't betray my own sister!" 
 
"And you can't do anything too to stop them now. Kai might not remember he's Jongin but his heart has never forgotten the only person it belongs to from the start. Kai admitted it himself,he fell inlove to Sehun. Again."
 
Baekhyun tighten his grip even more pulling Luhani closer to him. The older girl's eyes gleaming with tears.
 
"I don't care about Kyungsoon,about kai and I certainly don't care about you. All I want is to make my dongsaeng happy. And I swear Luhani if you dare get in their way again, I won't forgive you."
 
Baekhyun let go of her arms and walks away leaving an astounded Luhani.
 
 
-----
Kyungsoon clicks the door open and terrified to see their house in a mess like a tornado passed by. Broken glasses,vases,chairs and table trampled on the ground.
 
"UNNI!!!" she run towards Luhani's room and found her  crying at the corner.
 
"Unni! what happen?!" she embrace the older tightly hushing her.
 
"Kyungsoon-ah I'm sorry!"
 
"What happen Unni?please tell me!"
 
"Let's leave here! Let's go back home!"
 
"Ok!Ok! Unni we'll go home. Stop crying now.."
 
Kyungsoon thought Sehun's the reason her sister is freaking out. Since the last time Sehun and Luhani talked, The older has never been the same.
 
"what if- - -,what if Kai's memory returns and,"
 
 Kyungsoon is taken aback to hear Kai's name. She untangles herself to her sister's body.
 
 "and remembers the person he loved before he forgotten everything? What are you going to do Kyungsoon-ah?" 
 
"Unni what are you talking about?"
 
"Will you let him go and be with that person he loved first?"
 
"NO! That's not gonna happen and I won't let it happen unni. NO!"
 
Luhani digs her nails on her scalp. She wants to tell Kyungsoon everything but she's scared to cause her pain. 
 
"I'm sorry Kyungsoon..I can't- - -"
 
Kyungsoon rubs her hand at Luhani's back, "Unni don't worry Ok? If you're worried Kai will leave me,it won't happen. He's not gonna hurt me. I trust him. So stop worrying about me please."
 
Luhani embraced the younger tightly,
 
'I'm sorry I can't protect you Kyungsoon-ah. Forgive me.'
 
-----
Kai stuffed few shirts,jeans on a bag and scan the closet looking for any important things to carry along with him. He hears a soft knock on the door.
 
Suho steps inside, "You're leaving now?"
 
"Yes hyung.Sorry if I have to left you all the work alone. I owe you big time."
 
"That's not a problem. What I'm worried about is- - - -Kyungsoon. What about her Kai?"
 
Kai stops and sits on the bed guilt hits his heart again, "I don't know hyung. I'm a coward for not telling her the real reason I'm leaving. I'm just scared hyung. I'm scared to see her hurting. But- - -I'm going crazy thinking about Sehun. I don't know why. I have to see him or else - i don't know hyung. Just need to find him and maybe I can find answers."
 
"Kai,you know I treat you more than a friend,as my own brother and I don't want you to make a huge mistake in your life. I have never seen you like this,you always think things thoroughly before acting. You- - you've just meet Sehun for less than a year but you've been with Kyungsoon for ten years."
 
Kai falls into silence.
 
"Have some time to think this over Kai.And whatever decision you came up with,I'll always support you."
 
"You're right hyung.You're right. Thank you."
 
 
-----
Luhani and Kyungsoon return to Seoul two days after Kai left. 
Baekhyun sticks to his decision not to tell Kai where Sehun really is. He takes over the clinic despite the villagers' inquiring about the sudden disappearance of their favorite doctor.
 Suho,too, takes over the resort construction until Kai returns.
------
 
Luhani slowly peeks on Kyungsoon's room and found the younger staring blankly outside her wide open window like she does everyday since Kai left without a trace.
 
It's been five months but Kai haven't call or reached out to them. The wedding got postponed for second time around because of him, again. Sometimes she wonder if Kai is with Sehun. The two disappears at the same time for five long months. She felt terribly bad for her sister.
 
She gently shut the door and make her way to the car. She calms herself before starting the engine and driving to Gangnam district to attend a gallery exhibit.
 
She roams around the gallery allowing herself to be fascinated by the paintings. Then again Sehun crossed her mind,she let out a deep sigh.
 
A familiar figure caught her eyes standing infront of a medium canvas painted by plane black shade which portrait dark sky sprinkled with beaming silver-gray specks. She walks closer and closer and the figure starts to resemble more and more of Sehun.
 
"Sehun.."
 
The man flinches and slowly turns his body towards her.
-------
 
Sehun stares in surprise at Luhani standing infront of him. He tried to keep himself away to places where someone  might recognized him. And he never imagine of all people it's Luhani he will meet at the such place.
 
"What are you doing here Noona?"
 
Luhani blinks several time still couldn't believe if it's really Sehun talking to her.
 
"Sehun?why- - why are you here?" Luhani looks around them, " Are y- - you with K-kai?"
 
"No." Sehun replies flustered and at lost just like the older girl.
 
"Ow..I- - I thought you- - two are finally back to each other. You both disappeared."
 
"What?! Noona I left the village because I don't want to interfere in his life anymore."
 
Luhani's eyes widen in surprise and confusion.
 
"You- - wanna get out of here and have a coffee? We definitely need to talk."
 
"Sure."
 
They're inside a cafe outside the gallery. They didn't speak a word until their order arrives. Sehun placing the cappucino frappe near to Luhani.
 
"So that painting was painted by your patient?"
 
"Yes..His sister owns the gallery. He's a cancer patient."
 
"Ow..Is that what kept your time  this past five months?"
 
Sehun smiles. He has been thinking about what Luhani said about Jongin leaving the village too. But he couldn't dare asks her.
 
""I'm sorry Sehun- - if I was harsh towards you the last time we've talk..I don't have the right to- - -to stop you or get between you and - - -kai."
 
"I don't blame you noona. I understand."
 
"Didn't Baekhyun told you that Kai left the village too after you did?"
 
He shakes his head controlling himself to make it obvious that he's dying to know where Jongin went to. Baekhyun haven't told him anything regarding Jongin whenever he calls the older. And he wonders why.
 
"He haven't contacted us since then. "
 
"How about Suho hyung? Does he know where he is?"
 
Luhani shakes her head, "No one really knows."
 
They fell into silence. Both in deep thought.
 
"Sehun, I know it's impossible to bring back how we were before but- - -I just wanna let you know that I don't hate you anymore.. I can't help to feel angry whenever I think of my sister but- - though I can't promise you my support, I want you to be happy Sehun. Stop running away." Luhani grasps for his hand.
 
"Sehun. Stop putting everyone else first before yourself. Be happy "
 
""Thank you noona! You just don't know how much you made me glad right now."
 
"That's right. Be happy Sehunnie."
 
------
Kai takes off his coat placing it on the bare ground and settles on it. Looking over the tranquility of the river. For the past five months, he run down the whole Seoul looking for Sehun until he decided to search outside the city and end up in Suwon. As the day passed the feeling he have for the younger got stronger and undoubtful. He couldn't deny it anymore that he loves him.
 
"Jonginnie!"
 
A squealing voice break him from his thought.  He tilts his had side way and sees a boy running after a puppy.
 
"Come back here please!"
 
The boy slides and fell on his stomach on the ground. Kai quickly sprint towards the boy and help him get up.
 
"Are you ok kid?"
 
"Jonginnie! His running away again!"
 
His head follows the kid's finger pointing on the puppy wiggling his tail like his waiting for the boy to chase after him.
 
"Stay here Ok? I'll go get him for you." he muffles the boy's hair and steps toward the puppy carefully not to scare it away. He picks the little animal about the size of his foot and gently carresses his brown fur.
 
"You're a bratty one." he walks closer to the boy who's eyes glowing after seeing his puppy secured on Kai's hand.
 
"Thank you hyung!!!" the kid yelp.
 
"Next time you should put a tag around his neck Ok?"
 
The boy bow his head.
 
"My name's Yeol!" the little boy extends his hand to Kai.
 
"And I'm Kai," he smiles at the cute boy.
 
"And this is Jongin,my puppy!"
 
Kai's smile disappears. Of all the name in the world why does it have to be the person he hated the most.
 
"It's ugly."
 
"what?"
 
"Can't you name your puppy as Jjanggu or Monggu or whatever just not- - not that name you gave him? It's an ugly name."
 
"No it's not! Sehun hyung will be angry if he hears you! He choose the name Jongin."
 
Kai's eyes widen in shock. 
 
"What did you say? Sehun hyung?!" he kneels infront of the little kid.
 
"Yes, he gave me this puppy and names it Jongin. He's my doctor."
 
"Is your Sehun hyung's real name Oh Sehun?"
 
"Yes!! you know him?"
 
"Oh my god."
 
He embraces the kid tightly.
 
"Thank you so much kid! you're an angel!"
 
"Ahjussi let go!!! you're smashing Jonginnie!"
 
"I hate you Oh Sehun! why do you have to name this puppy Jongin and not Kai!"
 
 
 
~thanks guys for the undying support,huhuk..thanks 4 voting,subs, and comments. I love you all..
xoxo~_~