I always run to find u

You can forget me but I'll make you fall in love again.
 
 
"Ladies and gentleman welcome to Seoul,Korea."
 
The announcement from the plane's intercom travels on every passengers hearing.
 
"Yah Oh Sehun!! are you ok?" Baekhyun elbows him who seems to be lost in space.
 
"huh?" Sehun replies trying to remember what Baekhyun was babbling about while he's lost in his trance.
 
''Hey relax dude! You look like a duck about to lay a dinosaur egg.." Baekhyun shake his head in disappointment.
 
Sehun wants to defend himself but decides to just keep his thought in his mind and sigh.
 
'Cause I'm scared to death..' Sehun thought. 'I've waited this long..And I'm scared to know if everything I sacrificed for ten years is worth it or not..I'm so scared,I miss you so much'
 
Sehun shut his eyes tightly to stop the tears threatening to drop. Because it's embarassing to cry inside a plane.He traces the ring inserted on his left ring finger.
 
The passangers starts to unbuckle their seat belts. Sehun's heart pounded on his chest crazily,he gasp for airs to breath and hold on Baekhyun's shoulder.Baekhyun was about to shoot him a glare but he saw Sehun's inborn pale face more paler and decides to rub the younger's back instead.
 
"Calm down Sehun-ah..You've waited for this too long..You'll be fine.."
 
"y-yeah.." Sehun whispers and gather all his strength to pull his body up on his seat when the plane's door opened.
 
Baekhyun picks their luggage while Sehun waits for him. He keeps on wiping the cold sweats dripping on his forehead.
 
"Let's go.." He hears Baekhyun standing near him with their luggage in a cart.
 
"OK.." he smiles.
 
Baekhyun keeps on ranting about something but Sehun's eyes are wandering all around,his mind scanning and hoping miraculously to see someone he prayed for so long.
 
"YAH!!!"
 
Sehun jolts when Baekhyun smack his shoulder.
 
"If you kept on space drifting Oh Sehun! I swear to fly you back to America dead or alive!!"
 
"S--Sorry hyung..I'm so sorry.." he felt guilty for neglecting Baekhyun.
 
"Sehun-ah,you're home now..You have all the time..Just relax ok..Ok?"
 
Sehun nods as they continue their pace. They're waiting for the escalator to descend,something made Sehun lift his head and his body freeze as the person he dreamt of seeing for long years' inside the ascending elevator in front of him. He watch,hypnotized, as that pair of lips he's so familiar with opens up,down,side to side uttering soundless words.
Sehun stumbles when his feet hits the metal at the bottom of the escalator.
 
"watch out!" Baekhyun shouted pulling him up. Sehun quickly snap his glance back to the elevator. It reached the fifth floor and he can barely anyone.
 
"Hyung!!!!! I saw him!!!! it's him!!!!" he screams. He spin his body towards the ascending escalator.
 
"Sehun!!!!!"
 
Baekhyun called but Sehun was running too fast like crazy.He runs and runs to catch where the elevator had stop not minding the curses he receives from the people he kept on bumping.At that moment his whole body's trembling. His mind throbbing like crazy. His heart beating out of control..All he wanted's to see him..To held him in his arms again..To tell him how much he loves him..And to know if they can be together now,finally.
 
He throw his body on the closing door of the elevator,making the small crowd inside in shock. He scan his eyes on the people in front of him but his chest clenches in pain to see only strangers. Nobody but strangers!
 
He steps out of the elevator,running his fingers on his hair dripping with sweat and tears drip nonstop on his face. The pain in his heart was too much,he rather want to burst like a bomb than to keep this unbearable pain inside him. His knees drop on the floor and cries not minding the attention from the people around him.
 
"jong- - -in..j-jong- - in..KIM JONG IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
 
"What was that Suho hyung?"
 
"Some crazy kid running like a crazy bull all around the airport.."
 
"Ow.."
 
"Let's go Kai.."
 
Kai glance towards a boy assisted by two security personnel. His eyes darts on the boy's face drenched in tears when the boy's body face towards them. Kai felt sad for him.
 
Suho grabs his sleeve, "Come on.."
 
And Kai  follows Suho  towards the check in area.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"RIIIIIIINNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!"
 
The deafening buzzing of the bell echoed on every room and hallway of the school. Male students rushed to their respective rooms and continued chatting waiting for the teachers to come.
 
"Hey Sehun what's that?" A petite boy wearing round spectacles pointed on the folder embraced by a pale boy wearing an oversized horn-rimmed glasses.
 
"The new student.." he whispered.
 
"Really?? Fresh meat??!! What's he look like?? May i see?"
 
"No Baekhyun hyung you can't!" He tighten his grip on the folder as Baekhyun tried to snatch the folder.
 
"Tch..Is he that high profile? I just wanna see his face Oh Sehun!" Baekhyun frowned.
 
Being the class president,he became responsible in welcoming the new transfer student while their homeroom teacher was away for a week. He knew how mischievous his cousin,Baekhyun, despite his nerdy image,and the rest of the boys in his class. It's the first time in three years having a new face. Sehun was afraid his classmates would make fun of the new boy. Being stuck in a room/school full of brats, self-centered,pack of wolves was extremely dangerous.Sehun silently prayed that this new student's brave and strong enough to overcome the avalanche of bullying his classmates might prepare for him.
 
Five minutes before the first period started but no sight of a new boy. Sehun begun to worry when their calculus teacher entered the room and still no new student. He felt Baekhyun's pen poking his arm.
 
"where's he?"
 
"I don't know hyung..He's supposed to be here by now.." Sehun bit his lower lip.
 
"It to be a class president.." Baekhyun turned his gaze on the board.
 
Sehun breathed thrice to calm himself. He hates to wait,he hates hanging on a thread,he hates what if's. He's a perfectionist. He wants thing to be done now or never.That's why aside form his name Oh Sehun,he was also baptised as The control freak.
 
After the first period,Sehun rose from his chair and about to exit the room to look for that new student.
 
'Where are you..' he whispered.
 
He got no any idea where to look for him. The school's ground was empty,the gate was closed.He rushed back to their classroom not wanting to miss the second period.
 
He opened the folder his holding and stared at the new student's face.
 
'Kim Jong In..' He whispered as he read the name written. His fingers traced the face of the boy in the picture. Sehun jolted and was like electrified when he realized what he just did. His chair screeched on the floor and all eyes on him.
 
"I--m I'm sorry Sir.." he said embarrassed and fixed himself burying the folder under his desk.
 
Sehun tried his best to stray his thoughts off the new student. By the end of their last class,Sehun gathered his belongings waiting for everyone to leave the room before he can go himself.
 
"Hey Sehun I know it's a waste of time to invite you but for our bloodline's sake I'll ask you again for the millionth times,would you like to play games with us?" Baekhyun asked. 
 
"I'll pass..Sorry hyung.." he answered without lengthy explanation like he used to before. His friends might shused him even before he can finished his recurrent excuses.
 
"Oh Sehun,you're only seventeen but you're living like a middle-aged  man..No fun at all.. anyway take care man!" Yixing said waving his hand on the air.
 
"Bye Chairman Oh!!" Jongdae shouted tugging Baekhyun and Yixing's arm.
 
"hey see you tomorrow!" Baekhyun smack his shoulder before following the other boys.
 
"Yeah..take care guys!" he shouted back. When everyone's gone,he let out a long sigh.
 
Another depressing day,he thought.
 
When he entered their house. He was greeted by silence.By dinner,he ate alone,probably by breakfast and the following meals of the whole year,he would ate alone.
 
The following morning,the supposed new student didn't appear again.
 
"Maybe he backed out.." Baekhyun told him.
 
"He should have atleast informed the school." he replied. 
 
"Maybe he's too rich and important he doesn't care about attending to school..A complete bum!"
 
"but hyung,even a 'complete brat' like you goes to school.." he raised his brow to Baekhyun.
 
"whatever,maybe his dead!" Baekhyun throw the candy wrapper on the window near them.
 
"Hey!!! that's school's violation!!,"Sehun tried to catch the candy wrapper but it completely drifted outside, "and Hey again! how could you say stuff like that so easily!so wicked!" 
 
"Freak!"
 
Sehun was about to fire back at Baekhyun but something caught his eyes outside the window facing the school's backyard.
"It's him.." Sehun whispered.
 
"Who?!" Baekhyun leaned forward the window and followed Sehun's gaze.
 
"So?all this time your mind's freaking out he's actually out there sleeping?! he deserve some beatings!" Baekhyun punched his knuckles on his palm.
 
"From you?Shut up hyung..I'll go talk to him..Stay here.." Sehun spin his ankles.
 
He couldn't understand the nervousness and excitement on his chest and the racing of his heart beat while finding his way to where the new student was.He could see the boy's body lying under the tree. He stood few steps away from the sleeping boy and watch his face,his eyes closed,lips slightly parted,and chest moving up and down. The wind blew softly brushing off the boy's ruffled black hair,now covering his left eye.Sehun his wet tongue to his dry bottom lip.
 
He's torn between waking the boy and stay rooted on his spot to watch him sleep. It was a sharp 'psssssst' in the air that made him flinch,he turned back and saw Baekhyun  standing beside the window,making hand movements telling him to smack the sleeping boy's head. he rolled his eyes and turned his gaze back to the boy infront of him. 
 
Sehun almost screamed when a pair of dark sharp eyes' glaring at him. The sleeping boy now fully awaken pulled his upper body,sitting on the ground.
 
"what do you want?" the boy's voice was as deep as his eyes.
 
Sehun's tongue curled backwards.
 
"hey are you mute or something??!!!" the boy spatted in irritation.
 
"I--m I'm he--herre to--get y-ou.." he stuttered.
 
"What?!Why? are you my slave?"
 
"No!..I--m I'm your class president..I've been looking for you since yesterday.."
 
"HUH!! Get lost!" the boy hissed,lied down on the ground again and closed his eyes.
 
Sehun was a very responsible and patient person but being a 'control freak' that he was,he hates it when things don't go as how he want it to be. Normally,he would retort with authority and sense to anyone who would dare belittle him but why couldn't he open his mouth infront of this boy? he's not a coward but why did he find his body turning away without a word like a kicked puppy. This is not him,it's definitely not the class president Oh Sehun.
 
He  ignored Baekhyun's nagging when he came back at the building.
 
"it's your fault hyung! if you didn't shout back out there he woudnt have waken up!"
 
"Woah! woah! I didn't say a single word!! Is 'psssst' considered as a word now?! And you were just standing infront of him like a vampire gay ready to him!"
 
Sehun's cheek flushed red in embarrassment.
 
"I.M N.O.T G.A.Y"
 
Baekhyun shut his mouth,he knows when's the time not to messed up with Oh FreakHun. Sehun dragged his bruised ego on his chair and pretend to read a blank notebook.
 
He hated himself.  He slumped his head on his desk,too hard his forehead made a thudding sound.
 
'OWWW' he screamed inside. He lift his head as if nothing happen ignoring the eyes on him particularly on the red spot in the center of his forehead.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
On the third day,the new student didn't attend the class once again. Control freak Sehun who couldn't control himself anymore peeked on the edge of the window and saw the body lying under the tree again.
 
'this can't go on forever..' he whispered.
 
Sehun hates it that instead of anger he should felt towards the new student,it's concern as huge as a mountain filling him. And he couldn't understand why no matter how he analyze it.
 
He opened the folder under desk and scanned for the phone number that belongs to the boy's mother.Sehun hits the numbers on his phone and waited for a ring.
A woman's voice greeted him.He sense anger in the woman's voice as he explained the reason for his call.Sehun wanted to know why the boy kept on skipping classes and asked help to his mother.He just wished that after his mother talk to him and would stop neglecting his studies.
 
"I'll be there in ten minutes." He heard the woman on the other line before the line was cut.
 
Exactly ten minutes,a woman arrived at their school and Sehun gladly welcomed the beautiful lady.
 
'now i see where he got his beautiful eyes.' he mentally cringed after realizing what he just thought and pinched himself.
 
Sehun lead the lady towards the backyard and saw the boy still sleeping from afar. He stood behind while the lady marched towards the sleeping boy. He saw the shock at the boy's face when he saw who it was standing infront of him. He rose and before he could straighten his posture,his face twisted side way after a slap landed on his face. Sehun jumped back just how the boy slightly stumbled a step backwards. The boy opened his mouth for words but only received another slap on the same side of his face.
 
"IF YOU JUST TELL ME WHERE MY FATHER IS,YOU WOULDN'T NEED TO WASTE YOUR TIME ON ME!!!!!!."The boy screamed.
 
"YOU UNGRATEFUL BASTARD! DON'T YOU DARE EMBARRASS MY HUSBAND THIS TIME OR I SWEAR YOU'LL NEVER HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR USELESS FATHER EVER!!!"
 
A storm of guilt hits Sehun seeing how the boy pursed his lips as the lady poke his finger sharply on the boy's forehead.The lady turned his back and stormed away from him approaching Sehun.
 
"thank you for your help and please inform me once again if he do this."
 
Sehun didn't offer a smile or response and the lady left. He could feel invisible daggers cutting his skin from the boy's eyes.The latter shorten their distance as he bashed towards Sehun with fuming face. Sehun couldnt remember the last time he felt this extremely nervous as he saw the boy fast approaching. He wanted to runaway but his back hit the wall and his eyes grew bigger when the boy was only few feet away. Sehun's body shrieked when the boy threw his back pack hitting the wall and missing only an inch away his shoulder.
 
"ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!!!!!!!!" The boy shouted and left a hyperventilating Sehun. He dropped on his knees gasping for airs to breath. He was so scared,couple of tears rolled down.
 
But Oh Sehun never cries.Not even when his parents lost interest in his existence,He didn't cry. Not even when he suffered living alone all his life since he's brother was killed  12 years ago. Was he that scared of the boy. But why?
 
Sehun remembered the boy's red and swollen eyes glaring infront of him awhile ago. And his chest tightened.Why him?
He couldn't remember how and when did he got himself out there after sobbing shamelessly and walking back to their classroom. The people inside the room threw him a questioning look. He lowered his head to hid his red eyes,slumped his body on his chair.
 
"Hey Sehun..you look uhm..i dont know..what happen? Are you ok?" he heard Baekhyun's worried voice.
 
"I ran..go away hyung.."
 
"Hey his here.." Baekhyun whispered.
 
"I'm tired,not now hyung.."
 
"but I thought you wanted him to attend the class..yah! he's so good looking..no wonder you were hypnotized infront of him the other day.."
 
"what?"
 
"the new student idiot!" Baekhyun cupped Sehun's face and turned them to face the boy sitting at the last row with his head hung low. Sehun blinked.
 
"He's here.."
 
"he's cute but snob as hell..he never opened his mouth for a single word since he entered the room..i wish him all the best after I heard kris gang to make his life a living hell for being an ..you know kris," Baekhyun clicked his tongue,"whose bag is this?"
 
Before Baekhyun's sneaky hands could open the boy's bag Sehun carried with him,he snatched it quickly.
 
"You're so selfish!! Are you hiding a bubble tea for yourself only in there?!" Baekhyun childishly accused him.
 
Sehun rolled his eyes and thanks heaven the teacher entered before Baekhyun could continue bluffing nonsense. He gulped before having the strength to glance at the boy once more. and felt a not so brand new sting in his chest. 
 
When the clock hits for lunch time,Sehun grab the bag under his desk and glance at the boy who had his head rested on the desk. He pretend to be writing something when Baekhyun,Jongdae,and Yixing invite him for lunch.
 
"i'll follow ahead once I'm done with this." He lied. 
 
Once his friends left and making sure no ones inside the room except him and the boy,Sehun nervously dragged his feet towards him.
 
He cleared his throat but no response from the boy.
 
"E--excuse m-e.." he whispered.
 
The boy didn't move a muscle.He carried the bag slowly and carefully not to make a noise and wake up the boy infront of him. Sehun slowly bend his body to place the bag under the boy's chair.He froze when suddenly the boy raised his head. His dark deep eyes looking down on Sehun's shaking eyes. He saw the boy shut his eyes and crumpled his palm into fists.
 
"What the hell is you're problem?!" the boy flared up.
 
Once again,perfectionist almighty Sehun lost his tongue and just blink at the boy. The latter losing his patience,grab Sehun by collar and pulled him closer,their nose almost touching.A blazing eyes met fluttering eyes. Sehun forgot to breath. 
 
"You're getting on my nerves.you know that!"
 
Sehun breathed in the air that went out from the boy. 
 
"Im sorry- - - I just want to help- - - but- - - I was wrong..."
 
He felt the boy's grip on his collar loosen. His landed on the floor when the other let go of him.Blazing eyes on fluttering eyes still connected.
 
"I'm sorry.."
 
Sehun counted the times he said sorry in his entire life and the latter was the third time. Two of those for Kim Jong In. The boy infront of him. He still wonders why.
 
"Just mind your own damn business.."
 
Sehun couldn't no longer stand the eyes burying deep through his soul,pick himself up and turned his back to the boy.
 
"I will.." When Sehun reached the door,he ran as fast as he can.
 
He swore to never get himself involve with him anymore. He'll be back to the old boring but organized life he had. He wanted to get rid of the confusing feelings he had since this new student existed.
 
On the remaining days of  the week,Sehun noticed the new student start attending classes. But he remained friendless and 'king of Snob' as what Baekhyun dubbed him. He promised not to mind the boy's presence anymore but Baekhyun,Jongdae and Yixing never forget to include the boy in their conversation all the time. Sehun was thankful though that Kris gang didn't made a move to bully him.
END.
 
Please leave comments and suggestion.This my first ever fic. Sorry for the typos and wrong grammar. Thanks for subscribing,,huhuhu..Done with all chapters just finding time to post them all.
 
CONGRATS EXO BOYS FOR DAESANG AWARD IN MAMA..YEAH!!!!!!!!
 
xoxo..krrrooooong!