Side Chapter: Hunhan

Officially Missing You - Alpha and Beta College AU

Most of the votes goes to HUNHAN!

 

I'm sorry for not even starting on Hunhan yet. But here goes. The next chapter will definitely be on Kaisoo, my lovelies. *doing the wiggly dance*

 

 

_______________________

 

 

 

"Oh Sehun, eats macaroon, looks good in maroon, is a baboon....wakey wakey, Sehun baby! Come on, I've got something to tell you."

 

Sehun turns to his side and groans into his pillow. Who is the bloody er that decided it was a good thing to pull a stupid wake-up call on him at-----? He peeks at the alarm clock on his bedside stand, and groans loudly again. The glow-in-the-dark numbers are bright as day to his eyes and the time shows....4 ING AM?!

 

"Sehun, get your ing up now. We need to talk." The person insists again, landing a hard slap on Sehun's , which basically does the job of rousing the boy from his sleep in an instant.

 

That voice is familiar....TOO familiar actually. And it doesn't sound like-----Sehun quickly turns back to his sleep disrupter and jolts in surprise when the person's face gradually becomes clearer. It's definitely NOT Jongin. Or even Chanyeol, who occasionally sneaks into his room to check if he has some extra cash in his wallet.

 

No, this person----a guy, by the way----sitting on his bed right then is without a doubt not an alpha member. How did he manage to come in? What is he doing here? And most importantly, why is he wearing a frilly gown? Wait, maybe the last one is just an illusion. Sehun couldn't really see anything well because it's too dark.  The moonlight streaming through his bedroom window is only bright enough to tell the identity of said male.

 

And eventhough Sehun has all these questions in his head, he could only manage to squeak out the guy's name. "Luhan...." before tears start pooling in his eyes. Luhan had basically ignored him completely this morning and yesterday. And since then, he's been trying to figure out what he had done wrong towards his lover.

 

"Come on, don't be a crybaby on me right now. We need to talk. Like seriously." Luhan says, scooting closer to the younger male.

 

Sehun quickly wipes his tears away and puts on a calm demeanor at his best. It's difficult when the Chinese male is sitting so close to him at 4am in the morning, with only a gown----uh, long pajamas----on. It's even more difficult to remain calm when Sehun has this strong urge to kiss Luhan right then. Yeah, the lack of contact, even for a day, had been driving him insane. Luhan was usually the one who initiated any intimate moments, so when the older boy suddenly acted very indifferently towards him this morning and yesterday, of course Sehun would start to question the world. Or more specifically, himself.

 

"Ok, we'll talk. But if it's something I did wrong, I just want to apolo----" A finger suddenly flies out of nowhere to silent his mouth.

 

"Let me do the talking, and you'll just have to listen. Understand? Nod once if you do."

 

Sehun nods.

 

"Good, now let me start. Don't even think of interrupting me until I'm done."

 

Sehun nods again.

 

Luhan then draws back his finger and takes a deep breath. "Now, I know I haven't been fair to you lately when I suddenly ignored you like that without a single explanation. And I'm sorry for that. But I've been thinking about this for the last couple of hours, and because of this, I couldn't sleep....Sehun ah, I just need to know if you knew I was there at the club that night."

 

Sehun's eyes widen at the statement, but he doesn't reply. He's not sure if Luhan has given him the permission to speak yet.

 

The Chinese male continues with his explanation instead. "I guess, whether you knew or not, doesn't really matter to me right now. I just need you to know that I knew what you did two nights ago...and I'm not...well, I'm not mad per se...but I'm not exactly..." He trails off, his voice cracking a little now.

 

It's not a manly thing to cry, so Luhan tries hard to hold back the turmoil of emotions inside of him. He would have resorted to violence, but Sehun doesn't really deserve any physical punishment on top of the emotional one Luhan had already placed on him for the last 40 hours. He swallows the bitter taste in his mouth and adds, "...I don't think I could stay mad at you, Hunnie. It's still very hurtful to me whenever I think about what you did, but I miss you too much to care right now."

 

Sehun immediately reaches forward to pull his lover into a bear hug. "I miss you too, hyung." He says in a soothing tone. "Is it okay for me to talk now?"

 

Luhan gives a small nod but he doesn't pull himself free from Sehun's embrace. It's too warm, too loving for him to defy, so he remains glued to the younger boy and occasionally sniffles quietly against Sehun's pajama shirt.

 

"I'm a douchebag and I'm sorry, Luhan. I thought I saw someone who looked like Kyungsoo back there and I guess I wasn't wrong. That's not the point. The thing is, whether or not I knew you were there doesn't really matter to me. Even if you weren't there, I shouldn't have agreed to go out with them. We both know how touchy-feely I get once I'm drunk."

 

Luhan chuckles in between his sobbing. He tightens his grip around Sehun's waist as the younger boy continues, "I'm sorry for hurting you, hyung. I do things without thinking sometimes. But I'm a little curious about how you knew I was at the club that night. Were you guys there for a night out too?"

 

The Chinese male abruptly pulls away from the embrace then and Sehun is already missing the heat.

 

"No...Jongdae and Baekhyun overheard you guys a few days earlier. They wanted to spy on Jongin actually, for Kyungsoo, you know. That had been ignoring Kyungsoo for the last two months. We wanted Kyungsoo to see what Jongin does behind his back, but I didn't think I'd find you groping around half of the chicks in there too----"

 

"I wouldn't have done that if I wasn't drunk. You know me. I'm loyal as ."

 

"Yeah, but...don't try to hide the fact that you were at least a bit aware of what you were doing, and you enjoyed it, didn't you?"

 

Sehun purses his lips, unable to excuse himself anymore. Is Luhan planning to break up with him now? Oh god, nooooooo~ anything but that.

 

"Sehun...I think I need to tell you this. I----"

 

Oh no, it's coming. The inevitable break-up sentence that Sehun dreads to hear since the day they started dating. He made a vow six months earlier, promising himself never to do something that would get him dumped. After all, this is his third attempt of a relationship, and his first with a guy, but Luhan is different from those two other es he dated before. They wanted his wallet, but Luhan only yearns to be loved. In fact, the Chinese male is probably the first person Sehun had actually worked hard to keep.

 

And now....please no...his heart is shattering away as the seconds stretch. 

 

Before Luhan could even finish his sentence, Sehun suddenly goes into a crying fit and kneels down on the floor in front of the elder. "DON'T BREAK UP WITH ME!" He bawls out. "Please...I'll do better, hyung. I promise I won't hurt you again. I'll do better next time."

 

Luhan could only stare at his boyfriend, surprise evident on his face. He's never seen Sehun cry like this before. And the fact that he's doing so means that he's really sorry about what he did. Oh gosh....Luhan doesn't even know if he should cry or laugh. "Get up, baby. Come on. Shh....stop crying." He wipes away those tears with his thumb and gently leads Sehun back onto the bed. He holds onto the younger boy until his sobbing mellows down into sniffles. And then he continues,

 

"I can't even blame you right now, because we're both in the wrong here. I shouldn't have ignored you so suddenly and let you think that I was breaking up with you, because I would never---and I mean, NEVER--- break up with you. Unless I found you sleeping with another person."

 

"NO! I won't do that." Sehun curls himself up into a ball and presses himself closer to Luhan.

 

Luhan lets out a small chuckle before continuing, "Of course you won't. You're loyal as , aren't you? And I believe you. Aigoo....you didn't have to go hysteria on me all of a sudden."

 

"I-I thought you were planning to break up with me...." Sehun mutters.

 

"Did you even hear what I said? I'm not breaking up with you. Sheesh. Let's just make bygones be bygones. We'll forget about me ever being in that club, and that goes for you too. It's like the last two days didn't even exist. What do you say?"

 

Sehun nods his head, pressing his ear against Luhan's chest then. He could hear the steady beating of his boyfriend's heartbeat and it manages to calm him down gradually.

 

"Ok, now that the problem is settled, there's something I've been meaning to do----" Luhan couldn't complete his sentence on time though, when Sehun suddenly slams his lips against the elder's. This is probably one of those rare moments when Sehun initiates their skinship, but he doesn't want to always make Luhan do all the work anymore. It's about time he shows how serious he is with their relationship.

 

Their kiss didn't go far, however, when someone suddenly slams his bedroom door open and switches the light on. Five other guys stand at the entrance, with a weapon in their hands. They look like they went to hell and back again, with all those bags under their eyes, especially Jongin's. For a moment, no one says anything. Luhan and Sehun could simply stare at the idiots standing by the door with different weapons raised above their heads, and wonder why it took so long for them to realize Luhan's presence.

 

Imagine if it's not Luhan, and a murderer is actually there to kill Sehun, the boy would have died a long time ago with the rate of reaction the alpha boys took to save their friend. 

 

"Yah, what happened?" Chanyeol asks groggily, slowly lowering his encyclopedia. The bloody thing is heavy as . And Luhan could have died from it if he had thrown it before seeing the boy's face first.

 

"We heard you shouting." Jongin adds, squinting his eyes a little to adjust his focus to the light. He's holding a pillow in his hand because any other forms of weapon didn't---no, couldn't---cross his mind a minute ago. Being sleep-deprived is a pain right now.

 

"It's just Luhan." Kris says almost as simultaneously as Tao. But the latter adds a groan after his sentence. He shrugs his shoulders before lowering his pole. Luhan doesn't even want to guess where he got that pole from.

 

As for Kris, he's the only one sensible enough to rush down to the kitchen and grab a knife. And Yixing...."Hyung, what's that in your hands?" Sehun asks, crawling in front of Luhan as a precaution.

 

"It's a sock." Yixing says with a deadpanned face when he looks down and realizes his choice of a weapon. "It was the closest to me."

 

"From one of your foot I suppose."

 

"My left foot."

 

"Well, there's no emergency here, it seems." Kris says. "Unless---correct me if I'm wrong---the emergency was about to start before we came in and we ed it."

 

Luhan blushes at the statement.

 

"You guys are a bunch of s. Go back to bed." Sehun says. He quickly gets out from his bed to shove his friends away, and after locking his door, only then he could return his attention to Luhan again. "Now, where were we?"

 

"Going back to bed."

 

"Hm...or not."

 

 

_________________________

 

 

I'll leave it up to your imaginations to figure out what they do next. Ugh. Too tired to write out . I've got work tomorrow, so will try to update Kaisoo at night. Bedtime for me now. XD

 

Naughty Sehun should be punished though. Anyway, Hunhan has solved their problem. Didn't take a lot because Sehun only d around. Unlike Jongin.

 

Now, did anyone watch EXO Showtime ep 4 yet? I did. The non-subtitled one of course. I have to wait a day before we get the subtitled one. But tumblr is the fastest way we could get a translation, eventhough it's not on the full video. I depend on comments and gifs written down by someone anonymous. Hoho. And eventually, you'll get the full story you know. Just have to know where to find it.

 

Not many Kaisoo moments, except in the beginning. Everyone wants to hold Kyungsoo these days. My ovaries are exploding quite a lot these days. Suho especially. He's like...a Kyungsoo-addict or something. Always touching. And couple hat, couple pajamas, couple shoes...what else?! Kris is always there behind Kyungsoo as usual. Jongin....give me more Kaisoo moments! Baeksoo, strong as ever. Hansoo.....YES! DID YOU GUYS SEE IT?! IT HAPPENED FOR 20 MINUTES, I SWEAR.

 

cry, babies, cry! shed em manly tears.