Idiocy Runs in their Blood

Officially Missing You - Alpha and Beta College AU

This chapter was soooooo much fun to write!!!! I did some research and I realize that a lot of people like a story with a lot of quirky dialogues. So here it is. Just an experiment to see if what I say is correct. I've been reading a lot more EXO fics lately. XDDDD XOXO!!!!

 

 

_______________________

 

 

 

It wasn't everyday the beta boys went into the city to hang out. But when they did, usually idiocy was bound to ensue. Especially with Kyungsoo and Luhan on the team.

 

"Tap that girl on the shoulder and do a y dance for her. Then scream out 'I love you, !' as loud as you can before running back to us." Kyungsoo demanded, with a wide smirk spread across his face. 

 

Minseok simply rolled his eyes as Luhan prepared to commence his dare. "Give me some love, Minnie baby." Out of habit, Minseok leaned forward and kissed this stupid boy on the cheeks. 

 

"Maybe you shouldn't come back straight away." Baekhyun suddenly interrupted. Just an afterthought, really. Luhan's victim might call the cops, and all hell will break loose after that. The last time they spent a night in the cell ended up bitter for four single guys, because Luhan couldn't keep his in his pants. 

 

"If you fail, you know the drill." Kyungsoo added. "The loser dresses up as a girl and said shemale must walk around like that until the day ends."

 

". I hate that punishment. Can't we do the y dance punishment?" Luhan pouted.

 

Kyungsoo's smirk turned into a grin before he quipped, "Sure. Anything you wish, Princess Lulu. Perform a y dance on live broadcast." He cocked his head towards a large screen screwed onto a building just up ahead. It was used to display advertisements, but the beta boys found ways of hacking into those kind of boards a year back, so this kind of punishment was possible.  

 

Lulu's eyes almost popped out when he saw the size of that screen. It was huge enough to cover the whole front-side of the building. The idea of dancing in public didn't usually bother him, because for some reason, he and Kyungsoo were always on the losing end of their bet. And they had danced in public more times than he could count. Kyungsoo was a pretty decent dancer too. 

 

Yet, the idea of dancing on that thing....that was surely going to attract a lot of attention. 

 

"You're joking right, Kyungie-poo?"

 

"You think?" The grin didn't waver. It lingered on the corner of his mouth longer than necessary and Luhan winced. He never really enjoyed dressing up as a girl, eventhough he usually came out as the prettiest amongst them. Heels were definitely not his forte. At the end of the day, being a girl made him tired and sore. 

 

"Come on, can't you be nicer to your hyung once in a while?" 

 

"If you don't want to do either, then just complete the mission." Kyungsoo told him, crossing his arms now. He was getting tired of whiny Luhan.

 

"Fine." Luhan spat. "Eventhough you're a little devil for putting me through all this, I want you to know that I still love you, you little ."

 

"I love you too, -han. Now, go tap on her shoulder before she disappears."

 

They watched him like a hawk as he casually approached her. The girl was no one they knew, but she was alone. And from behind, she actually looked hot, with that short skirt of hers promoting her cute little and those long legs seemed to go on forever, before ending with a pair of black pumps. The long hair flowing down her back probably signified a feminine elegance. She must be hot up front too, if they could only see her face.

 

Luhan wasn't particularly nervous about this. He had done worst, of course, but he pitied the poor chick he was about to accost. He tapped on her shoulder once, and she turned to face him. The surprise on his face was clear.

 

"Oh yes, are you the man I'm seeing?" She----no, he---asked in a manly voice. Yeah, that voice was definitely too male to be female. 

 

Luhan stuttered then, realizing that his plan had suddenly turned a failure. Abort abort ABORT! "U-uh...sorry, you were standing in the way. I was checking out that television set behind you." He lied, ready to bolt by then.

 

He could already hear the laughter erupting not-so-far away behind him, and he blushed crimson. But the shemale was not about to give in so easily. She liked this cute-looking thing standing in front of her, and quite intentionally, she touched his chest.

 

Luhan took a quick step back, and fell hard on his . But his eyes never diverted from her. She reached down then and pulled him up by the collar. "Where are you going, little kitty? Don't you want to have fun with me?" She asked, with a deep raspy voice that made Luhan's insides churn. In a bad way, of course.

 

"G-guys!!! HELP ME!" He called out to his beta buddies, and their laughter simply got louder. He cursed them mentally, promising to kick their asses later.

 

But a sudden tug on his shoulder surprised him and when he turned his head, he was shocked to find Sehun looking at him. "Uh, do you need help or something, hyung?" He asked, eyeing the shemale warily. 

 

"Y-you...Sehun, right? Yes, please take me away!" Luhan pleaded desperately, trying his best to yank himself away from the incredibly strong girl. 

 

The pimp tightened her grip on his collar and wrenched him away from Sehun, but Sehun took that as a dare. He purposely wrapped his arms around Luhan's waist, much to the beta boy's surprise again, and pulled him back hard. The grip she had on his collar weakened and Luhan reigned free. They were running for their lives by then, with the shemale chasing after them. Kyungsoo and his group decided to run after Luhan out of pure amusement, and somewhere ahead, they spotted Jongin and his Alpha gang.

 

When Jongin saw Sehun and Luhan running towards them, he didn't think twice about who was chasing them. He saw Kyungsoo and the beta boys after that, and his eyes widened at the sight. Someone was obviously chasing the beta boys, and when it became evident that they were running from some manly-looking girl, Jongin told his group to run along too.

 

All 12 boys dashed through the streets until they arrived at an intersection which Jongin knew all too well. It led to a e house he frequented a lot back then, and that was where he brought them. Twelve boys crammed into one dark corner as they waited for the creepy shemale to disappear. The sound of clicking heels eventually died off and the boys released a sigh of relief.

 

Only then did Jongin realize that he had Kyungsoo pinned against the wall, with his arms on either side of the boy. Kyungsoo was breathing down his neck, heaving and panting for air. The others seemed fine too, though Sehun and Luhan looked like they were halfway through the brink of death.

 

"What the hell, guys?!" Jongin asked in a hushed tone, glaring daggers at Luhan and Sehun. He didn't let go of Kyungsoo though. Having the boy up close was probably the best thing that happened to him that day, and he wanted to savour this. 

 

"H-he...uh, s-she was accosting Luhan-hyung." Sehun managed, still gasping for air.

 

"God, that was hilarious." Jongdae chipped in, still laughing over this on Baekhyun's shoulder. 

 

"And how the hell did that happen?" Chanyeol asked next, eyeing Baekhyun worriedly. Baekhyun looked like he was going to pass out from all that excitement. 

 

"It was a dare." Luhan said, leaning on Minseok now as the latter rubbed his back gently. "Kyungsoo made me do it."

 

"Don't blame me for your failure, you prick." Kyungsoo hissed back, resting his forehead against Jongin's shoulder now. He was tired and his adrenaline was still pumping.

 

"How would I know she was a pimp? I ended up getting molested and you guys just stood there and LAUGHED at me! Thanks so much for being my best friends, guys." He retorted, rolling his eyes.

 

"We love you too, Luhan." Joonmyeon spoke out and the beta boys laughed at this. It had been one hell of a day. Truly, it was enjoyable.

 

"I still don't know what's going on." Kris suddenly remarked, and the beta boys looked at him with raised eyebrows. Tao was rubbing Kris's back, calming him down. Yixing simply looked disinterested with all this, but he was listening in on the conversation. 

 

"What are you guys doing here anyway?" Kyungsoo asked, looking at Jongin now. He had been aware of the limited gap between them, but it didn't bother him much. After all, they had closed in enough gaps the last two days, what with all the kissing and stuff. 

 

"Sehun is our friend, and if he's in trouble, we follow him." Jongin replied nonchalantly.

 

"Or he's just trying to get into your pants." Sehun snickered. Kyungsoo didn't miss the glare Jongin shot the younger boy. 

 

Jongin cleared his throat then and asked, "A-anyways, what were you guys planning to do with that dude?"

 

"Kyungie-poo dared me to tap on her shoulder and shout 'I love you, !' before running away." Luhan explained. Jongin tried not to let the nickname slip bother him. He was a little jealous that he didn't get to call Kyungsoo that. "And when I tapped on her shoulder, it turned out that she was a he."

 

"Their roles got reversed, and Luhan ended up being the ." Kyungsoo finished. "Now, your punishment, Loonie-poo. What would it be? y dance or dress up?"

 

"I'll choose y dance if you choose dress up." Luhan said dryly, groaning against Minseok's shoulder.

 

"Deal."

 

"Are you guys still playing this game?" Jongin interrupted then, with wide eyes.

 

"Uh, yeah." Baekhyun replied, rolling his eyes. "We do this everytime we go out. It's like tradition, you see. Minseok started it."

 

"I shouldn't have." Minseok quickly replied, frowning a little. "They go nuts everytime."

 

"What's the next bet, guys?" Jongdae cut in then, urging Luhan to continue. 

 

"Kyungsoo must kiss Jongin. In public." Luhan smirked.

 

Jongin's heart felt like it threatened to jump out from his chest right then. WHAT THE HELL?! There was no way Kyungsoo would even try to do anything on him in the middle of a crowd. No ing way in hell----

 

SLAM! Jongin almost fell back when Kyungsoo suddenly wrapped his arms around the younger boy and slammed their lips together. It was embarrassing enough that they were kissing in public, but when Kyungsoo started between kisses, Jongin almost felt like dying. They were all staring at him now, with shock plastered on their faces. And Baekhyun let out a sort of squeak which Chanyeol found cute.

 

After what seemed like an eternity, Kyungsoo finally pulled away, defiantly rubbing his mouth with his sleeve. "Done." He told Luhan.

 

"That's not fair. The twelve of us is not public enough to be considered public because we all know what a huge crush you have on Jongin." Luhan argued back. He didn't like the idea of getting punished alone.

 

"How is this not public? We're outside the campus area, in the middle of nowhere." Kyungsoo whirred his head around to see where they were. There was a e house nearby and s were staring at them with interest. "A mansion. I guess you're a regular here, Kim Jongin?"

 

Jongin blushed crimson then, unable to meet Kyungsoo's gaze. He didn't know why the remark made him feel so guilty eventhough they weren't dating.

 

"And it should be public because those were staring at us. They saw us."

 

"They're in a private area." Luhan reasoned. "So it doesn't count. You have to kiss in public."

 

"Oh no, don't go all law on us right now. It's supposed to be our day out, guys!" Joonmyeon cried out, but Kyungsoo wasn't going to make this easy for Luhan.

 

"Private area? Since when did the law allow a e house to exist.? They're squatters, Lulu, only hanging around long enough before the authorities fish them out. They don't have a license for being es, and looking at the location, it seems that they are trying to hide away from any possibility of being discovered. The authority would definitely step in to take an action because this land is, after all, a public area."

 

Kyungsoo finished with a smirk.

 

"But how would you know that? What if they have a license and it just so happened that the building was built in this area?"

 

"I don't even know what the argument is about anymore." Kris said, rubbing his temples. "Can we just get out of here? I have a bad feeling about this place."

 

They got out from that dark corner and made their way to the streets. People were still bustling by busily, attending to their normal everyday routines and thankfully, the shemale was far gone by then.

 

"So who's getting punished now?" Yixing asked once they were out of that creepy alleyway. It was the first time he spoke in a while, and his question caught everyone off guard.

 

"The both of them." Baekhyun said. "For being s." 

 

"Hey!" Kyungsoo and Luhan snapped back in unison.

 

Two groups were made then, despite Kyungsoo's and Luhan's protest. One was supposed to help Kyungsoo with his transformation, and the other was supposed to hack into the large advertisement board earlier. Jongin opted to join the transformation, but Kyungsoo outrightly turned him down. He was too embarrassed to show Jongin his feminine side. The faster he was done with this, the better. Sehun of course got what he wanted and went along with Luhan's group. 

 

After the split was made, (Luhan with an annoyed Jongin, a happy Sehun, a sad Tao, a quiet Yixing and an indifferent Minseok, while Kyungsoo with a chirpy Jongdae, a pouty Baekhyun, a smiling Chanyeol, an excited Joonmyeon and a forced Kris), they went their separate ways and promised to meet back at a nearby cafe in three hours. 

 

Kyungsoo groaned at this. He really didn't want Jongin to see him all dressed up. But if he had to...then hell be damned, there was no running away.

 

"Cheer up, Kyungie." Baekhyun said, slinging an arm around his best friend. "We'll have fun. We always do."

 

"The whole point of going out in the first place was to buy groceries."

 

"We'll do that, I guess." Kris chipped in. "Us Alpha need food in our fridge too. Jongin ate up everything last night." 

 

"Hopefully we have the time." Kyungsoo prayed. He was serious about the grocery shopping thing. But he was more nervous about the transformation thing. Would Jongin find him disgusting?

 

 

________________________

 

 

HUZZAH! I am done with another update. As promised. Ok, many of us must have misunderstood all those law-ish explanation in the middle. I'm a law student. Go figure. But really, it's not hard to understand what I wrote. That's like the simplest way of explaining all the arguments. It's just whether you can follow along with what's said. Sorry, guys. Hahaha. 

 

If you're a law student, then high five! I'm doing english laws at the moment, so this is quite similar to....um...tort, I think. Meh. It's not like I study well. XOXO everyone. Love you all!

 

 

 

Look at these two little preciouses!!!!

 

I'm torn between Kaisoo and Krisoo!!! Grah!!!!