KaiSoo Feelssssssss~

Officially Missing You - Alpha and Beta College AU

SHORT SIDE CHAPTER OF BAEKHYUN AND CHANYEOL IN THE BEGINNING, GUYS. Then it will resume to Kaisoo again.

 

 

________________________

 

 

"Hyung, you're probably the biggest er in the world right now." Kyungsoo stated, rolling his eyes.

 

Luhan simply smirked at the younger two in return. "Busy ing each other, I see. Continue what you were doing. I'll just pee in the ladies."

 

He left after that, leaving the boys to blush up a storm. Luhan could make something so sweet and special into something so humiliating in just a matter of seconds. Sometimes Kyungsoo wondered if he should just kill the Chinese male.

 

"W-we should get back before the guys wonder what we're up to." Jongin stuttered, trying to conceal the obvious crimson on his cheeks.

 

"I think Luhan got that covered for us." Kyungsoo said simply.

 

They shared a chaste kiss before returning to their seat, and Kyungsoo was just a bundle of joy after that, with a smile stretching up to his eyes. Jongin felt happy just watching his new boyfriend. Boyfriend. His body shook with pleasure at the thought of that, and his heart was fluttering wildly.

 

 

______________________

 

 

"Ok guys, we've decided to watch Horror Mayhem 3 tonight. If you raise your hands, you're in. If you don't raise your hands, you're in. So what will it be?" Chanyeol deduced.

 

Baekhyun and Jongdae groaned at this, but in the end, everyone agreed to it. They didn't have a choice. The happy virus was adamant to have them all in the cinema. Of course, Baekhyun generally topped his prority list, but with the others around, it seemed like an indirect way of dating someone directly. And plus, the older boy hated horror movies, so maybe Chanyeol could use this as an excuse to protect him later.

 

Genius.

 

It didn't occur to said genius, however, that he might need to fight ten other men simply to catch the seat next to Baekhyun. Kyungsoo automatically resumed that seat because Baekhyun and him were the closest of friends in the beta frat. They were practically childhood friends, having gone to the same kindergarten and share the same tub for three years during primary school.

 

And Chanyeol found him to be the most challenging. Baekhyun was now sitting at the farthest corner of the row he bought. And Chanyeol had to convince Kyungsoo to try another seat.

 

"This seat is better, I assure you. The cushion is first class, and it doesn't have a stain." Chanyeol remarked, pointing to the seat in front of him. It was just one seat away from the seat Chanyeol wanted, but the younger boy was giving him such a dubious look that it made the giant want to cry. Baekhyun simply blinked at Chanyeol's attempt to get the seat next to him.

 

It made him happy, really. To see the lanky male struggle so badly.

 

"I like this seat." Kyungsoo said. He saw Jongin coming in with popcorn and his heart debated whether to scoot over to the seat next to the younger boy. Wouldn't it seem obvious that something came up between them if he suddenly acted so attached to Jongin? Jongin was stuck having to sit next to Sehun, and Sehun, damn his luck, got to sit next to Luhan.

 

The Chinese male was oblivious to this, of course. He was talking to Minseok about the horror movie they were about to watch.

 

Chanyeol sensed an opportunity when he saw Kyungsoo's longing stare towards Jongin and he quickly called out for his frat mate. "Hey Jongin ah, wanna sit here?" He pointed to the empty seat next to Kyungsoo. "Scoot aside, Minseok hyung, Luhan hyung."

 

"Who the gives you the authority to tell us what to do?" Luhan snapped back angrily. He was comfortable. Moving his was going to destroy that comfort, so no ing way did he want to move.

 

Chanyeol innerly wailed at his own sorry state. He was the one who suggested the movie, and now he couldn't even have the one thing he wanted. "I chose this movie." He replied weakly, frowning at the glare Luhan shot him. "Please?"

 

"No."

 

Minseok almost felt sorry for Chanyeol after that. Almost. He didn't want to move either.

 

And Jongin, that deceitful bastard, took the empty seat between Minseok and Kyungsoo before Chanyeol could even plant his on it. Now he had to sit next to Sehun. It wasn't bad, but he had to sit next to Jongdae too, and he was still annoyed with the troll for cutting his line at the popcorn stand earlier.

 

Talk about karma.

 

Sehun patted the seat next to him and Chanyeol sighed, glancing over at Baekhyun one last time before he eventually sauntered over to that seat. This was going to be a long and boring movie. He had watched it a week before, and it wasn't that scary anyway. The trailer was probably creepier than the entire movie put together.

 

"Chill man...just sit back and enjoy the movie." Sehun whispered to him.

 

"Easy for you to say. It's boring to watch the same horror movie twice." He glanced over at Baekhyun again, and found the older boy laughing to something Kyungsoo said. Jongin looked like he was ready to murder Baekhyun. Chanyeol should have just kept his mouth shut and sat there earlier. Ugh! Regret like .

 

About ten minutes into the movie, someone dropped a note into his lap. Well, Sehun did. And Chanyeol gave him a quizzical look. "It's not me." The younger male said.

 

Chanyeol then whipped out his phone for light and quickly read through the scribble.

 

I know you wanted to sit next to me. Sorry for choosing the worst seat in the whole cinema. If it makes you feel any better, why don't we take a walk around campus tonight? Just us. We can talk about stuff. Like what's your favourite colour...

 

The giant smiled at the message, and somehow, the night didn't feel so bad anymore. He couldn't wait for their walk later.

 

 

__________________________

 

 

Jongin was more than glad to be sitting next to Kyungsoo. He didn't truly enjoy the way Kyungsoo joked around with Baekhyun. In fact, he was a little jealous of their close relationship. He wanted to be able to joke around like that too. While the older boy whispered something into Baekhyun's ear, Jongin's hand slowly crept over to the elder's lap and took Kyungsoo's hand into his.

 

Kyungsoo blushed at the sudden skinskip, but he didn't pull away. He simply faced the screen again and pursed his lips. A little squeeze and Kyungsoo fidgeted in his seat. He glanced over to Baekhyun and noticed that the older boy was writing some kind of note. He didn't seem to realize that Jongin's hand was now squeezing his best friend's hand.

 

Kyungsoo then tried to focus on the movie. But Jongin's hand was so distracting. So very very distracting. His heart was thumping madly again, and god, he hoped the younger boy next to him couldn't hear it. It seemed loud to his own ears though. Stupid horror movie and it's unbearably long-lasting eerie silence.

 

He was waiting for the screams to begin. He knew how much Jongdae and Baekhyun hated horror movies.

 

"Hyung..." Jongin suddenly whispered into his ear, a raspy voice sending chills down his spine, and hot breath tickling his neck. "Should I consider today as our first date?"

 

Kyungsoo felt his cheeks burn at those statement. "W-why?" He stuttered back in hushed tones.

 

"It's because you love me, and I love you. So that makes you my boyfriend, isn't it?"

 

Boyfriend. Oh god....could a person die from feeling this much fluff in his chest? Most probably. Kyungsoo had read enough about mini heart attacks and it somehow felt like he was having one at that moment.

 

"B-boyfriend? Uh, I guess..." He trailed off, cursing his own brain for being so slow in this kind of thing. What happened to the guy who would shamelessly stalk Kim Jongin as a hobby? That guy had confidence. This Do Kyungsoo was so nervous, he couldn't even think anymore. Say something smart, Kyungsoo. Don't let your efforts go to waste.

 

Jongin watched the older boy for a while, no longer paying attention to the movie. There was a conflicted look on Kyungsoo's face and for a moment, Jongin paled. Was Kyungsoo still in love with him? He did cry in the toilet earlier. Did that mean he was happy or sad? He was happy at the table after that.

 

Doubts were beginning to form in Jongin's head. But it didn't last long though.

 

"I love you too, Kim Jongin. So much that it hurts. And yes, you're my boyfriend." Kyungsoo smiled, turning his head to face his boyfriend. They stared at each other lovingly for a long time after that, fingers intertwined on Kyungsoo's lap.

 

A large smile was plastered on Kyungsoo's face, and Jongin, bless that boy, was sobbing quietly in his seat. Only Kyungsoo saw that, and he couldn't help not falling for Jongin a little more after that. That day was the first day he saw Jongin cry because of love.

 

And it had been for him. Do Kyungsoo.

 

Jongin had been crying for them.

 

 

__________________________

 

 

The movie ended an hour and a half later. And it was almost midnight. They had to rush for the last bus, so twelve boys ran to the nearest bus station and waited patiently for their ride.

 

Ten minutes later, the bus arrived. There was no pushing and shoving. They were all tired, except Chanyeol and Baekhyun, who planned to have a little walk later. Kyungsoo had fallen asleep in the cinema, so Jongin had to piggyback him.

 

The guys didn't ask what happened between them. Everyone just sort of knew that they were together now. And Jongin really looked happy. He was smiling most of the time, and the things he said didn't sound like sarcasm or insults. His compliments were actually genuine, and this came as a surprise to the Alpha boys.

 

They might need to thank Kyungsoo some other day. For now, no one wanted to wake the sleeping boy up.

 

"Well, today had been...interesting." Kris said in the bus. "We managed to hang out with the last people we'd had in mind, and ended up becoming friends. Six of you guys got locked up for two hours, while the other six went shopping for female outfits. Kyungsoo and Jongdae became our damsels today---"

 

"Hey!" Jongdae cut in, but Kris continue regardless, "We had dinner in a nice fancy cafe--restaurant----I'm not sure which it is, actually----and Jongin fessed up to Kyungsoo."

 

Jongin grinned at his frat buddy. "I had to reveal ten embarrassing things about myself before I actually told him that I was in love."

 

"Gosh Jongin, I never thought I'd hear the word 'love' coming up from your mouth. Ever." Sehun sneered.

 

" off."

 

"Anyway, now they're together. We should celebrate someday." Kris continued. "We also watched some horror movie until midnight, and Chanyeol looked depressed in there."

 

"I did not." The giant argued. "I was just bored. I watched that movie a week ago."

 

"Then why did you wanna watch it again?" Jongdae asked.

 

"It's because---" He almost said Baekhyun's name, but managed to stop himself on time. "It's none of your business."

 

"That's not very nice of you, hyung." Tao suddenly spoke out, suprising the ones who were still awake. They thought he had fallen asleep. Tao had only been quiet the whole time, but he was still very awake. Yixing and Minseok were already asleep on either side of his shoulders. Sehun managed to get Luhan's head on his lap, and he was smiling like an idiot during the whole bus ride back. Joonmyeon was asleep on Jongdae's shoulder.

 

"Tao, how come you're still awake?" Jongin asked.

 

"Someone has to carry Yixing ge back." Tao replied.

 

"I will carry Joonie-hyung back." Jongdae chirped.

 

"I got Kyungsoo." Jongin added.

 

"I'll take Luhan....but uh...who's taking Minseok-hyung?" Sehun asked.

 

"I'll do it." Chanyeol voluntered. He wanted to get on Baekhyun's good side, so this was a start. Helping out his hyung. He shot a quick wink at Baekhyun and the older boy mouthed a silent 'thank you' in return. He was too tired to carry anyone at the moment.

 

"Anyway, I'm glad we took the time to hang out today. The funny thing is, we didn't manage to get any groceries eventhough the whole point of this outing in the first place was to stock up on groceries." Kris remarked with a chuckle.

 

"We'll do that tomorrow." Jongin said tiredly. All he wanted to do right now was to crawl into bed and think of Kyungsoo. Too bad he couldn't sleep in the same bed as the older boy. There were still some things he had to be wary of, especially in SM University. The other frats and sorrorities there may not accept this free mingle between the Alpha frat and beta frat. The Theta frat topped his alert list for now.

 

He had to lay low in campus, for Kyungsoo's sake, and also his friends. They shouldn't get the beating just because of his feelings for Kyungsoo.

 

They arrived back in campus safely twenty minutes later. No one was out and about, thankfully. The Alpha boys walked the beta boys back to their frat house before returning to the Alpha frat house. It had truly been a long day, but Jongin didn't regret a single moment. He remembered to give Kyungsoo's forehead a kiss before he left.

 

"Good night, love. Dream of me tonight." He whispered into the elder's ear. There was a small smile on Kyungsoo's face, and Jongin captured that with his phone.

 

It would be his wallpaper for the next three weeks. Or more.

 

 

_______________________

 

 

YAY! Another update. Gosh, it takes me about thirty minutes to update one chapter of this fic. But four hours to study one chapter of my trust law textbook. *died*

 

Sorry it took so long to update this. But here you go, my lovely es. <3 I'm kidding. You guys are too sweet to be called any foul nicknames. Lovelies, that shall be your nicknames from now on.

 

XOXO

 

Be ified, people....be very ified....

 

This would be my favourite look on him.