Kyungie-poo!!!!!!

Officially Missing You - Alpha and Beta College AU

Slight Hunhan (well, actually, LUHAN) in the beginning. I like writing him. XD

 

 

___________________________

 

 

 

Luhan skipped his dinner that night. He knew he had to eat. Heck, Kyungsoo might probably murder him if the younger boy ever finds out. But he didn't want to eat. He couldn't eat, not when a buffalo was grazing on his intestines.

 


He was so lost in thought that he didn't notice someone slipping into his room. The bed dipped under the weight when Jongdae sat on it. "What's up with you, Lulu? You skipped dinner. You never skip dinner. Kyungsoo says he's going to kill you later, after he's done with the dishes."

 

There was a short groan before the Chinese male answered.

 

"Nothing." Luhan lied, basically setting off every lie detector in the world as he said it. Even a blind man could sniff a lie from him within a three mile radius. Under all that spunk and daebakness, he was actually a bad liar. Terrible.

 

Jongdae frowned. "You're lying, Lulu. Do you think I'm blind? You've been acting like a zombie since we came back from class earlier, you also skipped the most important meal of your day. I'm not an imbecile."

 

"If I say I love you, would that get you off my tail?" Luhan pouted, pulling his pillow closer to his chest.

 

"Awww....you're so cheesy and sweet that I just want to maul you right now, hyung. Of course not. I won't off. I love you too, but I still want to know what's been bothering you lately. I thought we tell each other everything." Jongdae said, pouting back. 

 

"Oh fine, you little . But I'm only telling you this because I expect you to keep it a secret from Kyungsoo. And well....uh." He blushed, afraid to say out the next name. His life had always been one filled with surprises, and some weren't exactly memorable, like the time his mother caught him watching because he'd been talking about it with Baekhyun the night before.

 

But he knew he was just being ridiculous. They were inside his bedroom, and it was on the second floor. The only way to get in was through the door, after the staircase, after the kitchen.... after Do Kyungsoo. No one ever gets past him and survive an apocalypse unless they have a valid reason to be there. 

 

"D-don't tell Sehun too." Luhan mumbled, face turning redder than ever.

 

"Sehun?" Jongdae asked, raising an eyebrow. "That kid from Alpha? The Oh Sehun?"

 

"Y-yeah." He searched around like a paranoid old lady, trying to spot out any possible signs of Sehun poking around. Sensing no danger, he continued, "You see, the thing is....I think I might....like  him."

 

"Ok....like a friend?"

 

"Uh, no....specifically..."

 

"He's in love with Sehun." A voice suddenly interrupted their conversation. Kyungsoo was standing by the door, with his arms crossed and a smirk gracing his lips. "You're stupid to think that I wouldn't realize that. And yes, I'm still killing you for missing dinner, hyung." 

 

"Damn." Luhan winced and cursed under his breath. "Your timing is impeccable, Do Kyungsoo."

 

"I take pride in what I do, hyung. You seemed to have forgotten how good of a stalker I am. No, wait, I'm brilliant."

 

"It's a trait I despise." Luhan looked down after that and sighed. He wished he had his dongsaeng's guts. But he was a wimp, who only did more talking than there was action.

 

Silence.

 

"Are you planning to tell him soon?" Jongdae suddenly asked, breaking the momentary silence.

 

Luhan shook his head. "No, I'm not like Kyungie poo over there, and I don't have Baekhyun's feminine streak either. Not that I plan to crossdress anytime soon. It's just...." He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "I'm scared to tell him, because you know....I'm a guy. And he's a guy. Plus....he's an Alpha."

 

He turned to his friends for their opinion then, and a pillow suddenly slammed against his face. "Stop talking like that, hyung! Why do you sound so pathetic? What happened to the Luhan I know, the one who isn't afraid to make a fool of himself in front of a girl? Just because Sehun's a guy, that doesn't make this any different. You're just looking for a pity party." Kyungsoo's voice yelled out.

 

"Y-yah, Kyungsoo ah, you're suffocating him!" Jongdae interrupted, trying to get the younger boy off Luhan. But damn, did Kyungsoo put on a few pounds? He was heavy as .

 

Luhan thrashed around under the weight above him, trying to move his face away from the pillow because he needed air. His flailing arms eventually found Kyungsoo's ticklish spot and their position reversed. Luhan and Jongdae were now on top of Kyungsoo while the younger tried to writhe his way out.

 

"STOPPPPPPP!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! My tickle spot! AHHHHHHHH!!!! BAEKKIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! HELPPPPPPP!!!!!!"

 

"Serves you right for messing with me."

 

Baekhyun suddenly ran into the room with a bat in his hands and right behind him was Jongin. Kyungsoo's eyes almost popped out at the sight of his boyfriend, looking rather haggard with his hair all over the place, and panic in his eyes. "Kyungsoo ah, what happened here?" Baekhyun asked, bat on the ready.

 

The both of them saw Jongdae and Luhan sitting on top of Kyungsoo, and Jongin's ticking bomb basically exploded right then. He rushed forward and pushed the boys down, and both of them promptly toppled over the side of the bed, landing on their arms. Baekhyun threw his bat down after that and hurried towards the groaning boys, cursing Jongin for being so rough to his friends.

 

But Jongin didn't give a . He grabbed Kyungsoo's wrist and dragged the boy out seconds later, back to Kyungsoo's room. After locking the door, he pinned the elder against it and slammed their lips together in a rough kiss. Kyungsoo moaned in pain as Jongin hastily parted the boy's lips with his tongue and accidentally bit down on Kyungsoo's lower lip. The pain shot through Kyungsoo like a jolt, and seconds later, he tasted the familiar taste of iron in his mouth.

 

Jongin pulled back after that, feeling a little guilty for being so rough. But he was just so angry when he saw the way they played with his baby. No one was allowed to touch Kyungsoo like that. No one but him.

 

"What's up with you tonight?" Kyungsoo asked then, still panting for air.

 

"I can't help being jealous." He closed in the gap between them again and pulled his boyfriend in for a hug. "I'm the only one who could tickle you like that."

 

Kyungsoo chuckled then. He found this so ridiculous and cute that he couldn't even be angry with Jongin. "Just don't hurt my friends next time, baby. They were just fooling around. And what brings you here?"

 

"I wanted to see my boyfriend, duh. And I have to tell you something."

 

"What is it?"

 

Kyungsoo could tell Jongin was excited about this. The younger boy had sparkles in his eyes. "We're going on a trip!" He announced.

 

Instead of cheering at the news, Kyungsoo simply stared at his lover, startled. "What?"

 

"You heard me, love. We're going somewhere. Just the two of us. I know it's only been almost two months since we met, but I want to introduce you to my family."

 

Kyungsoo's eyes widened at the remark. His family?! Didn't Jongin hate his family? He was always scowling whenever family was brought up as a topic. And now he was suggesting Kyungsoo to meet up with his family. That was unexpected.

 

"Y-your family?"

 

"Well, technically, just my sister and her family. Oh, and my cousin too. You'll like him." After a second thought, he added, "But I'm still much better than him, you know."

 

Gosh, Jongin's jealous side was never-ending.

 

"Why all of a sudden?"

 

"Valentine's Day is coming soon. And my sister invited me over to her holiday villa for a week."

 

Holiday villa. Something about that word didn't sit well with Kyungsoo. He knew Jongin was rich, but he didn't bother to find out how rich. "Ok....where is it though? I need to tell my mum since I won't be going back home for a week. She'll probably be pissed at me, because I already skipped the Christmas holidays without them."

 

"We can see your family during White Day. That's a month later."

 

"White Day is only for a day. Same as Valentine's, actually. Why are you suddenly planning long trips on one-day holidays?"

 

"I want to spend it with you. We've been doing the same thing day after day, and I can see that you're getting bored with our routine." Jongin said hoarsely, placing his hands on Kyungsoo's sides. The older boy had to close his eyes when his heart did a somersault at the sudden squeeze. How he wanted those hands to touch his skin so badly. "And to answer your question earlier, her villa is in England."

 

England.

 

Right, so that was how rich he was. Kim Jongin was ing rich.

 

 

____________________________

 

 

 

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes. Oh ya, Miracles of December is out and today, Thursday marks the 2nd episode of EXO showtime. I can't wait!!!! It's 1am here when I finished this update. Enjoy reading it. Let's get this story rolling, es. Muahahahahaha.