D.o Me after Two Months

Officially Missing You - Alpha and Beta College AU

Bear with me, guys! I will update two more chapters today. And that makes three. Hahaha. It's the 28th already, and my hiatus is about to start very soon. In two days, exactly. I will still come back once a week to update, but hey, at least, I've written up to chapter 25. Right? Sorry it can't reach 40. Now, lovelies, let's have some Kaisoo feels.

 

THIS IS A DOUBLE UPDATE. I wanted to split them out, but meh, got too lazy to do it. So I wrote like nobody's business and TA-DAH! An update.

 

 

____________________

 

 

 

When Jongin and his friends stepped into the beta's changing room, the once happy atmosphere instantly died into still silence. No one uttered a word, but their eyes were locked onto one another. The first thing Jongin noticed was that Kyungsoo's fingers were intertwined with Baekhyun's. Jealousy clouded his head faster than the speed the light, and all thoughts of apologizing to the elder disappeared in a split second.

 

"Oh, now I see how it is. I didn't know it's so easy to make you fall head over heels with someone new everytime. I guess all it ever takes is for them to comfort that sorry of yours." Jongin spoke out before anybody could stop him.

 

All eyes were on him now, aghast over his sudden outburst. What the freaking was that about?!

 

"What the are you trying to say here, ?" Minseok chimed in. He was angry that Jongin still had the guts to hurt Kyungsoo eventhough it was his fault to begin with. Plus Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were close friends. No one should be jealous of them.

 

"At least other people don't make a fool out of me. You're such a ing liar, do you that, Kim Jongin? You said that you love me last night, and today...." Kyungsoo trailed off, his body started trembling slightly as he tried to contain the building rage inside him. How dare Jongin accused him of something so ridiculous when the younger boy himself was to blame for all this!

 

Jongin ing ignored him this morning.

 

"Get out right now. I don't need this tonight." The elder muttered softly, looking away from the faces around him. Tears welled up in his eyes and he wiped them off with his knuckle. When Jongin saw this, his heart clenched. He had hurt his boyfriend again for the second time that day and Kyungsoo didn't deserve this.

 

He closed in the distance between them in five long strides before enveloping the older boy in a tight embrace. "I'm sorry, Kyungsoo ah...." He whispered into the elder's ear. "I was so mean to you. And you don't deserve all this bull I put you through. Shh...please don't cry. I'm so sorry."

 

Kyungsoo weakly pushed him off, but Jongin wouldn't budge. He simply tightened his arms around Kyungsoo and whispered soothing words into the boy's ear. "I'm sorry, love. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean what I did earlier, and what I said just now...I was being stupid. Please stop crying..."

 

"Why did you ignore me earlier anyway?" Kyungsoo choked out, his lips quivering.

 

"I guess...I was afraid what people will do to you if they found out we're together. I did it to protect you, but I didn't think it would hurt you. I thought you understood the situation. People were watching us like a hawk. And...and I'm really sorry for hurting you, love. Please...don't cry, ok?" He wiped those tears away with his thumb and kissed both his lover's eyes. "I love you so much. And it hurts me to see you cry."

 

Kyungsoo's cries eventually died down into sniffles. He took in a shaky breath and rested his head against Jongin's chest. The sound of Jongin's heartbeat gradually calmed him down. And by then, the alpha frat had a performance to do. Jongin kissed his boyfriend on the lips before he left, promising to see him after this performance.

 

After they left, Minseok came over and hugged his dongsaeng tightly. "Are you okay now, Kyungie?"

 

"Y-yeah...I'm fine." He was still a little overwhelmed about the whole turns of event in one day, but he managed to not freak out. Jongin showed another side of him that day. The overly jealous side. And it scared Kyungsoo. It was like every switch in Jongin's head went off and whatever he said was probably something he meant to say at the moment, even if it ended up hurting a lot of people in the process.

 

Was Jongin going to be like this for the rest of their lives?

 

"Look, Jongin can be an sometimes, but you know him better than us. Do you think he intentionally hurt you earlier?" Joonmyeon asked. "I think we need to do checking up on this guy. I don't mind volunteering for your sake, Kyungie."

 

"I don't know about this....wouldn't it lead to a privacy breach?" Minseok interrupted. "I'm sure Jongin will open up to Kyungsoo soon. We'll just have to trust Kyungie."

 

"I'm worried about you, Kyungie-poo." Jongdae said. He had been watching Kyungsoo for a while now, wondering what to do about Jongin's sour attitude. There was nothing the beta boys could do, it seemed. Kyungsoo would have to bear with him if he wanted to continue this relationship.

 

"Well, we'll just have to minimise our usual skinship with Kyungsoo. For their relationship's sake. I don't want it to end because of us." Baekhyun said. He wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo after that, saying that this will be the last hug for the night. "I'll be more careful next time, Kyungie ah."

 

Kyungsoo felt bad that his friends had to do all this, simply because Jongin's jealous streak was a little over the top. But maybe the younger boy could change into a different person someday. He still had to give Jongin a chance to prove himself. And love would always prevail, right?

 

 

_________________________

 

 

While the alpha frat performed their dance that night, Kyungsoo watched from the punch table in the auditorium. He was actually squeezing the empty plastic cup to tightly that his knuckles were turning white. Why the did the alpha boys choose a dance that needed the alpha sorrority anyway?!

 

He eyes Yoona warily, his whole body heating up in anger. That touched his Jongin. HIS Jongin. And that of a boyfriend didn't even stop her when she brushed her fingers across his crotch. UGH!

 

"Kyungsoo ah, hey. Were you listening to us?" Luhan's voice called out.

 

"I was." Kyungsoo answered between gritted teeth. He was mad as hell!

 

"Look, it's just a dance okay. And---OMIGOD, THAT TOUCHED SEHUN'S CROTCH!"

 

Five pairs of eyes landed on Luhan instantly. He was staring at the stage with his mouth open, and his eyebrows knitted close together. He looked like he was ready to kill someone at the moment. Particularly Seohyun. She was Sehun's dancing partner.

 

"Lunnie, since when were you so bothered about Sehun?" Minseok asked shakily.

 

Luhan had been acting like this for the last couple of days and it suprised Minseok, really. The Chinese male seemed to be slipping from his grasp as days passed, and Minseok was sure he would lose Luhan sooner or later. The pretty boy had taken a liking towards Sehun, eventhough the Chinese male didn't want to admit it.

 

Minseok could see it lately, in the way Luhan stared at Sehun when they passed by in the hallways. And the sort of questions Luhan posed when he asked around. It was all about Sehun.

 

The love Minseok and Luhan shared between them was a brotherly sort of love, but Minseok had always held a slightly affectionate love towards the Chinese male. It was sort of one-sided, though Minseok didn't mind about it. They were always together anyway. Even the things they did together: the morning, evening, and midnight , the in-between kisses when no one was staring, the warm hugs Luhan gave him....it showed him how much Luhan cared for him.

 

It was just sad that Luhan could not love him the same way he did.

 

"I....I don't know. I just do, I guess. I don't like to see people touching him so freely like this. It's disgusting. But there's nothing I could do about it." Luhan said, lowering his head. He didn't know what was going on anymore.

 

Everytime Sehun appeared before him, his heart started racing crazily. And this had happened more than once. He couldn't explain the turmoil inside him, and it left him confused at the end of the day. What was he supposed to do next? Was he even supposed to do anything?!

 

Minseok scooted closer and lifted his chin then. Their eyes met, and time froze. Well, at least for Luhan. Someone accidentally bumped against Minseok, causing him to jerk closer. Their lips were only inches away, so close to a kiss.

 

And the older boy eventually brushed their lips together, while Luhan automatically closed his eyes. He'd been doing this with Minseok for years, but something felt different that night. Minseok wasn't kissing the usual way. This was more needy; desperate. When Luhan opened his eyes again, he was surprised to see tear stains on Minseok's cheeks.

 

He pulled away immediately.

 

"Minnie baby, why are you crying?"

 

Minseok wrapped his arms around the younger boy, shushing him. They stayed that way for a long time, before Luhan heard a soft whisper next to his ear. "Luhannie.....it's okay to love him. I'll still be there to support you."

 

"L-love?" Luhan stuttered, his cheeks colouring at those words. What did Minseok mean by that? And why was he crying in the first place? So many things confused Luhan at the moment, and no one was giving him an answer. Sehun was still onstage, finishing off the Alpha's first performance.

 

"Can't you see, Luhan? You're in love with him. Your heart races everytime he comes near you, right?"

 

Luhan simply stared at Minseok, eyes wide and mouth open.

 

Minseok chuckled before he continued, "I've known your for seven years, Luhan. You can't hide things from me. Now, you listen to what I have to say first. I want you to admit your feelings to Sehun because I don't want you to regret it later, the same way I did...." Minseok trailed off, with a small smile on his lips. "And make sure you're clear about it, because it's not just your feelings anymore. I think Sehun likes you too. You've changed, Luhannie. You've been glowing these past few days, and it's always around Sehun."

 

Minseok's voice was soft; soothing. Luhan felt tears pooling in his eyes. "Does this mean...we'll change too, Minnie?"

 

"Nothing about us will change. I will just have to learn how to respect the time you will need with Sehun later. But I'll be here when you need me. Always. So don't worry about me, ok."

 

Luhan simply nodded his head. He was starting to feel a little dizzy. The whole place was crowded and from the corner of his eye, he saw Baekhyun and Kyungsoo sitting limply on one of the round tables in the hall. Jongdae and Joonmyeon were bending over the buffet table, picking out their treats. Luhan then returned his attention back to Minseok and found the boy staring at him, expecting an answer.

 

When the Chinese male said nothing, Minseok continued, "You'll always be like a brother to me, Luhannie." He lied. "Forget about all the steamy nights we spend together. That's just a mutual understanding between us. You should follow what your heart wants."

 

The words sank in slowly, but it got to the Chinese male eventually. He eyed the stage again. Sehun looked like he was searching for someone. And Minseok saw this too. "Go talk to him."

 

That was the last thing Luhan heard. After giving his best friend a hug, he rushed through the crowd towards the younger boy standing on the stage stairs. When Sehun spotted him, a large smile appeared on his face, and Luhan knew then that the boy had been looking for him.

 

"Sehunnie, I need to talk to you. In private. Please."

 

The other boy followed without a second thought. Tonight was his night.

 

 

_____________________

 

 

Back at the beta frat circle, Jongdae had seen Luhan running off towards Sehun and he quickly went over to check on Minseok. The older boy was crying silently in a dark corner, hugging himself to stop his body from shaking too much. Jongdae quickly pulled Minseok into a tight hug and letting the boy stain his shirt with tears. What a night it had been.

 

Two people from the beta frat had cried within the span of three performance that night, and there was still so much time left. The beta frat had one last performance before they could call it a night. "Will you be okay on stage, hyung?"

 

"I-I'm fine." Minseok muttered with a cracked voice. He didn't have to sing, thankfully.

 

"Let's go out and get some air. I want you to talk to me."

 

Jongdae dragged the boy out, away from watchful eyes. Kyungsoo saw this and made a mental note to see Minseok later. He was looking for Jongin because Baekhyun had gone off for a walk with Chanyeol.

 

As he searched through the crowded auditorium, almost tripping over someone along the way, a hand suddenly gripped around his wrist and dragged him out of the hall. It was too dark for Kyungsoo to see who it was. The Delta sorrority were still performing their song on stage, so calling out to this person was definitely impossible unless he shouted over the top of his lungs. Kyungsoo didn't quite like the crowd anyway, so he followed this stranger out without complain.

 

And when they arrived under a darker part of the hall, finally getting out from all those sweaty, thrashing bodies in the middle, Kyungsoo took a good look at the stranger.



"What? You forgot how your boyfriend looks like already?" Jongin asked with chuckle.

 

Kim Jongin.

 

"Aniyo, I just can't see you so well because it's dark."

 

"Let's get out of here for a while. You still have some time left before your next performance."

 

Jongin took his wrist again and dragged him out through the side exit. The smell of fresh air wafted through his nose the moment they stepped out, and a slow breeze cooled the sweat off Kyungsoo's forehead. It felt so nice outside, away from the musty smell inside.

 

The younger boy brushed his lips against Kyungsoo and pulled back seconds later. The smile on Jongin's face almost made Kyungsoo forget just how close his boyfriend had been with Yoona minutes ago. Almost. "What with the dance up there?"

 

" dance? You mean, y dance." Jongin said, raising an eyebrow.

 

"No. I'm pretty sure you guys were having a full-blown up there. I saw the way she brushed her hands against your crotch, and don't tell me you weren't . I won't believe you." Kyungsoo frowned, crossing his arms.

 

Jongin stared at his boyfriend before a grin formed on his face. "Are you jealous, Do Kyungsoo?"

 

"You bet I am. I don't like the way she touched you."

 

"Well, I didn't get hard, for your information. I would never get with Yoona. She's hot, yes, but she's also a . I don't sleep with people like that."

 

"Good to know that you have a preference over the people you sleep with." Kyungsoo sneered. "But I'm not interested to be a part of your....-crazed life."

 

"You...don't want to have with me?"

 

If it wasn't so dark, Jongin could have seen the crimson-coloured blush on Kyungsoo's cheeks. The older boy looked away, unable to meet Jongin's eyes anymore.

 

"Well, I don't want to do it with someone who has no moral standing in his life right now."

 

"Are you seriously thinking that I will sleep with another person even after I told you how much I love you?"

 

"Love may not mean that I'm the only who matters in your life. I love Baekhyun, Jongdae, Joonmyeon, Minseok and Luhan, but I don't sleep with them. I don't sleep with them, because for the last one year, you're the only one who matters to me. You didn't notice me back then, but that's fine for me. I just knew that I was in love you, and I didn't want to throw my ity away with some random strangers. I want my first night to be special, so that it lasts with the person I'm with. Forever."

 

"Hyung, you don't believe that our relationship will last forever?" Jongin asked in a cracked voice, his lips quivering slightly.

 

He wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo from behind and held the elder close, resting his head on the elder's shoulder. Kyungsoo closed his eyes then and inhaled deeply. He didn't want to rush into an intimate relationship at such an early stage, but Jongin obviously had his needs. This was probably why Kim Jongin was famous in SM University for two years straight. Other than his obvious good looks and amazing sportsmanship, of course.

 

Kim Jongin was a womanizer, a player. And everytime Kyungsoo heard news of Jongin's new laid, his heart clenched in pain. But they weren't together yet, back then. Now was different. Kim Jongin was finally his and his alone. He may not change the past, but he had to be sure....very sure that Jongin could keep to his words.

 

"Two months." Kyungsoo swallowed down the bitter lump forming in his throat. He didn't want to test Jongin like this, but he had to be sure.

 

"Two months? Isn't that too long?" Jongin asked, his eyebrows furrowing.

 

"I ask that you see no one for two months. You can't have with them too, obviously. But that doesn't mean you can't jerk yourself off." Kyungsoo chuckled. Two months was nothing, really. He was still a until today.

 

"Ah." Jongin tightened his embrace and sniffed his lover's neck. Kyungsoo smelled so fruity. It cleared his mind off the horrible no--for-two-months request, but for Kyungsoo's sake, he was willing to go all the way. "Ok, hyung. You've got yourself a deal."

 

 

__________________________

 

 

I've watched Exo Showtime. And this is my favourite part.

 

Three times a charm!

 

 

My hormones for Kaisoo went off the radar after that.