Love Love Love!

Officially Missing You - Alpha and Beta College AU

So I've done another update. This is the turning point, guys! Later, there will be love. Lots of blissful cheesy romance that will make you squirm in your seat and go all 'awwwwwww....' on Kaisoo. Hehehe.

 

 

_______________________

 

 

"Can you stop staring at me like that? It's unnerving." Kyungsoo hissed at Jongin, and the latter smirked, rather amused.

 

The day wasn't over yet and the boys decided to hang around in Baekhyun's favourite cafe. It was the nearest shop from the police station and nobody wanted to walk the extra mile, especially Kyungsoo. His feet was beginning to hurt and he wondered how girls do this all the time. Everyone ordered their own lunch, and Kyungsoo wanted to eat spaghetti. Jongin purposely ordered the same thing, and he glared at anyone who dared to order the same choice. Talk about excessive jealousy.

 

Of course, Kyungsoo didn't know about this.

 

When the food finally arrived, all of them were too ravenous to talk with each other. They ate peacefully enough, with some insults and compliments thrown in between once a while. It was only after lunch when their conversations picked up again.

 

Yixing was the first to ask, surprisingly. "Do you guys get out a lot?"

 

"Yeah we do." Baekhyun replied. "We usually go out during the weekends because of weekday classes and all, you know. And normally----"

 

"It's to shop for groceries." Kyungsoo cut in, his face masking a deadpanned expression.

 

"Uh, that's just one of the things we do, Kyungie." Luhan pointed out. "We do a lot of ty things, like exhibit A over here." He cocked his head towards Kyungsoo, who was fidgeting in his seat because of this ing tight shorts he had to wear. He promised himself that once they return back to the frat, he would personally shred it into pieces before feeding it to the boys. Jongin tried not to gawk at the older boy. He was still quite amazed at the transformation actually. Kyungsoo was drop dead gorgeous.

 

"But our main objective is usually to shop for groceries." Kyungsoo added as a final touch, glaring at anyone who dared to deny him. No one said anything, but they were grinning at him.

 

"Geeks don't usually do all that." Sehun said. "Even us Alpha don't do all that."

 

"Oh? Then what do you guys do normally?" Jongdae questioned.

 

"We club. We dance. And we get laid." Jongin finished, hoping to stir away from this conversation.

 

But Kyungsoo surprised all of them when he asked, "And how many women have you slept with, Jongin?" It was a soft mutter, barely a whisper, but the whole group definitely heard it and everyone was now looking at Kyungsoo.

 

"More than I could count." Jongin replied carefully, trying to gauge Kyungsoo's reaction. He expected a sort of jealousy to flash through those large black orbs, but none came. Kyungsoo had his usual blank face on."Why do you ask?" Jongin asked, curious.

 

"You seemed to know the area well. I wouldn't have thought about hiding in that alleyway earlier." Kyungsoo simply shrugged, and forked more spaghetti into his mouth. He left his answer at that, nothing more, nothing less.

 

There was a momentary blanket of silence around the table as everyone shifted uneasily in their seat. Jongin's eyes were fixed on Kyungsoo and it made his head spin actually; dizzy, trying to make out something from that not-so-innocent remark earlier. Was Kyungsoo jealous of him? Was he mad? Oh god, was he really mad?! He wanted to say something to make Kyungsoo feel better, but Chanyeol suddenly broke the silence and suggested the movies.

 

"We should totally watch a horror flick." He beamed excitedly, and three people groaned. It seemed that the Beta were not into horror much.

 

"I suggest a comedy." Jongdae said.

 

"I want romance!" Baekhyun demanded, and someone in Alpha groaned.

 

"No way. It's too cheesy for my liking." Sehun said. He blushed when Luhan shot him a thumbs up.

 

"I for one demand to watch an action movie." Tao spoke out, but his voice got drained when Baekhyun and Sehun started arguing about all the pros and cons of romance movies.

 

Chanyeol tried calming Baekhyun down, and wow, for a guy with a feminine streak, he was quite strong.

 

Kyungsoo didn't bother to in. He eyed his friends tiredly, and somehow his eyes eventually landed on Jongin amongst the thrashing bodies on the table. Well, they weren't exactly rolling all over their lunch, but Baekhyun and Sehun were already standing up, determined to outwit the other. Chanyeol had his arms wrapped around Baekhyun's stomach then, and Luhan kept egging Sehun to not give up.

 

Jongdae yelled at Luhan for being an awful friend, and Minseok was just...he was blending in. He seemed to be talking to Yixing, but maybe it was just Kyungsoo's imagination. Those two were too quiet sometimes. Joonmyeon was still finishing off his lunch. He didn't want to be the last one out. And Tao simply looked defeated. Kris rolled his eyes and started playing with his phone. It was a pretty noisy scenario.

 

And Jongin's eyes were locked on Kyungsoo's. They didn't blink for a long time, it seemed. Just staring at each other, as if the whole world, specifically these morons they called friends, didn't exist. Someone said something about donuts and bagels, and someone's kid cried in the next table. Kyungsoo didn't bother to scold Jongdae for taking that poor kid's donuts.

 

His eyes were locked on Jongin. Only Jongin.

 

"I'm going to the loo, guys." He finally spoke out, not loud enough to stop everyone from their silly bickering, but loud enough for Jongin to hear it.

 

Kyungsoo got up from his seat and left then, his mind reeling with all the things that had been happening lately. The kiss they shared yesterday and the night before yesterday, the longing stares he bore on Jongin, the pounding of his heart against his chest....it was all too much pressure to take in one day. He somehow noticed the small token of reciprocation Jongin offered him lately, like the kiss yesterday. And the genuine smile Jongin flashed when the younger said he was going to take care of Kyungsoo. Were all of those just a sort of gratitude to Kyungsoo? Or was it something more?

 

Something that was enough to prove what Kris said at the store earlier. Does Jongin even like like him?

 

Ugh, why did love have to be so painful and sweet at the same time? He wished he only knew how Jongin felt about him.

 

"Hyung, wait..." The younger's voice called out when they were finally alone in the toilet, away from the hustle and bustle of the outside world.

 

Kyungsoo turned around to face him. "So you came."

 

"It's like a zoo pen out there. I'd rather be in here, thank you." Jongin said. It took him only two long strides to close in the gap between them and kissed Kyungsoo senseless.

 

The older boy somehow anticipated this. He'd been longing for another kiss from Jongin since their last one yesterday morning. But this one was nowhere near gentle. The kiss was passionate, fueled with a desperate need to feel one's lips over the other's. Jongin had wanted this too, apparently.

 

His hand was now cupping Kyungsoo's face as they kissed, while Kyungsoo had his arms wrapped around Jongin's neck. Their tongues battled out to dominate one another, and Jongin was obviously better at this. When the older boy broke away, it was because they needed a second to breathe. Then Jongin was all over Kyungsoo again, this time trailing along Kyungsoo's jawline with more kisses while his hands s under the elder's shirt, out of pure habit.

 

Kyungsoo let out a small yelp when cold hands touched his bare skin. His heart was pounding crazily by then, feeling as if it was about to jump out from his chest. Jongin was like a drug he couldn't get enough of. He wanted more than this.

 

But his conscience decided to intervene at the moment, and suddenly, he became aware of what they were about to do. Those hands snaking under his shirt was gently brushing his puckered s, and Jongin's was clear as day. Kyungsoo was also aware of his own . The friction between them had created such a dangerous heat, and it scared Kyungsoo.

 

He didn't even know how Jongin felt about him.

 

Out of instinct, he hastily pushed Jongin away, panting for air. Get your head back together, Kyungsoo. You're not a one-night stand that he could just sleep with and forget tomorrow. You deserve better.

 

Tears drenched his face then as he sputtered out, "I can't do this, Jongin."

 

Jongin simply stared at him, wide-eyed and startled. He didn't expect Kyungsoo to push him away. Heck, he knew that both of them wanted this.

 

"I can't be your one night stand. It hurts too much already, knowing that you still sleep around with strangers after this, and I just...uh, I can't." It wouldn't have hurt so bad if he was just some kind of stranger who didn't mind getting his pounded by different guys every few days or so. But this was Jongin, and he was in love with him. He had never slept with anyone before, and knowing that Jongin had slept with at least ten different people in one week was like having his heart stabbed by a knife every single second. 

 

It ing hurt.

 

So no, he wasn't about to give himself up just because of lust. He wanted to give his ity away to someone who would love him back, the same way he would.

 

"You're not a one night-stand, hyung...." Jongin muttered softly, barely audible. To Kyungsoo, the words echoed loudly in his ears, over and over again. He whipped his head up to meet the younger's gaze and there were tears streaming down Jongin's cheeks then. "You will never be a one night-stand, hyung."

 

Never? What did he mean?

 

Large hands cupped Kyungsoo's face once more, and Jongin wiped his tears away with his thumb. Then he placed a chaste kiss on the older boy's lips and when he pulled back, it was like fire had erupted inside of him. The urge to let out whatever he kept inside was burning on his skin. Kyungsoo did not utter a single word for a while. He simply gazed back at Jongin, waiting for the younger boy to say something.

 

"I.....I accidentally shaved my head a year back." He started, and Kyungsoo blinked. "It was so bad that I had to wear a wig for two months until my hair grew back again. ing Derpyeol stuck some gum in my hair and I'm still pissed at him about it."

 

"Uh-----" Kyungsoo wanted to interrupt, puzzled about this sudden outburst, but Jongin shushed him.

 

"Let me talk, hyung. Sehun drew a lightning bolt on my forehead one night, about a year ago, and I swear it looked like I jumped out from a Harry Potter book. I was so excited about it that I wore checkered pants the whole day. Someone took a picture of me, and I think I still have it." Jongin grinned, reminiscing about the day he went all nerd on his frat buddies.

 

"And there was a time I purposely mixed Sehun's shampoo with some pink dye. You know, to annoy the out of him, but he found out and secretly switched the bottle with my shampoo. I had to cover the pink patch on my hair for a week before I could change it back."

 

Kyungsoo sort of remembered that week. That was the week Jongin wore his cap on a daily basis, refusing to remove it eventhough the lecturer told him to. Of course, Kyungsoo wasn't going to admit that he secretly slipped into Jongin's class that week just to spy on the younger boy.

 

"And one time, the six of us went on a trip to Busan, and I became so drunk that I ended up flirting with a tranual for ten hours. The guys took a video on me and posted it on Youtube. But I removed it before any damage was done." Jongin winced at the memory. He hated that trip.

 

"I'm not usually one who goes cuckoo over cute things, but there was a time I did. Blame Yixing for playing some stupid Barbie movie on TV. We were bored, so go figure. I actually enjoyed that movie, to be honest." Kyungsoo suppressed the urge to laugh. It was just so....odd, to be standing in the middle of the men's bathroom and talk about Jongin's past. To top it off, Kyungsoo was still dressed in a girl's outfit, so some random guy could just walk in any second and deemed that they were making out.

 

But he wanted to hear more though. This was Jongin's life story!

 

"If you're trying to hold back your laughter, I suggest that you don't. I like to hear you laugh."

 

Kyungsoo simply nodded his head, blushing a little. Jongin liked to hear him laugh? How classic.

 

"Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah, we went a little nuts for cute things after that, and we took a bus all the way to Incheon, just to buy some teddy bears. I bought one with my own pocket money, and made a mistake of keeping it in my locker. It went missing a week later."

 

Kyungsoo pursed his lips, eyes darting away immediately. TTTTTT!!! He had forgotten about the missing teddy bear episode. Jongin told him not to look away, so Kyungsoo silently obeyed. His cheeks were a little flushed though, embarrassed about the fact that he took the teddy bear. Jongin noticed this but he just didn't say anything. 

 

"Did I tell you about the time I accidentally walked into the girls' bathroom on the second floor East Wing?" Kyungsoo shook his head. Oh god, Jongin walked into the girls' bathroom?! That was so not him. How much more humour could he take before his insides burst?

 

"I was peeing like a boss when some girls walked in and stared at me. They literally just stared at me. Mouth hanging open and all. I tried not to let it seemed like I was there on mistake, so I waved at them and said, 'Good afternoon, ladies' before rushing out. It was so embarrassing."

 

Kyungsoo smiled then, truly enjoying this. When Jongin saw this, he smiled back.

 

"My pants fell during practice once. The guys made a circle around me, and I quickly put them back on." Jongin continued, noticing the slight twinkle in Kyungsoo's eyes. "Guess what colour my underwear was."

 

"Pink?"

 

"Neon pink." The both of them burst out laughing then, unable to hold back their laughter anymore. "How many secrets did I tell you already?"

 

"Eight." Kyungsoo said. He had been counting.

 

"I'll tell you three more, and that's it for today. I don't want to spoil the fun if I tell you everything." Jongin snickered.

 

"Why are you telling me this?"

 

Jongin ignored the question. He thought of a recent secret and immediately shared it with the older boy. "I ed to thoughts of you lately."

 

That certainly did the trick. Kyungsoo immediately fell into a shocked trance, and his eyes became bigger than normal. Jongin continued regardless. "I've been thinking about you a lot, and I don't think I can hold back anymore. I never thought I would one day admit that I've turned gay for someone. In fact, I was so against homo people that the sight of them just irks me."

 

"But I don't think I can stand it seeing you so close to men. The way you joke around with your friends and let them tease you about something I don't know about....it makes my blood boil. I hate not being a part of your life."

 

"And my last secret is, I think I'm in love with you, Do Kyungsoo. So much that it hurts."

 

Kyungsoo blinked his eyes three times before Jongin's words finally sank in. Kim Jongin was in love with Do Kyungsoo.

 

Kim Jongin was in love with...me.

 

Holy ing .

 

Tears pooled in Kyungsoo's eyes after that, because really, it was all he ever wanted to hear for the last one year. It was all he ever wanted to know. So like a baby he was, he bawled his eyes out against Jongin's shirt while the younger boy embraced him tightly. Jongin muttered soothing words into his ear to calm him down, and eventually, Kyungsoo did.

 

But his eyes were bloodshot and puffy. Jongin kissed them gently and embraced Kyungsoo once more. They stayed this way for a while, until a certain er named Luhan decided to check in on them and well....

 

Drama was bound to ensue.  

 

 

___________________________

 

I apologize for any grammatical and spelling mistake I've made in this chapter. I didn't check it thoroughly before I release it. And my little bro's being a . I could have made another update, but he gives me only thirty minutes to finish this update. Then he says that he'll return to my room and claim my lappy. UGH!!!!

 

I need a new laptop. No, he ing needs his own lappy. Grah!

 


Look at them. These precious babies....lemme squish D.O first!!!