I'm With Him

Money Can't Buy Me Love, But I Can Rent It

“Junhyung,” I poked his cheek, but he ignored me. I tried again, poking harder, “Psst, Junhyung!”

He ignored me, grunting and crossing his arms, watching as the line slowly proceeded. I continued to poke him and call his name. Out of no where he grabs my finger, and glares at me, “What?!”

I gulped, but grinned with a snicker, “Hi!”

“Are you serious?!” Junhyung’s eyebrow twitched, and I laughed more. He sighed, then flicked my forehead, “But quiet and stop bothering me, So Young!”

“But I’m bored,” I pouted, crossing my arms, “Why’d you choose this place? You better not have known it was crowded!”

“Yeah,” Juhnyung rolled his eyes, “I wanted to go somewhere crowded so I can spend more time with you.”

“Aw, that’s so sweet,” I smiled, pinching his cheek, “My handsome non-boyfriend.”

“I was being sarcastic,” Junhyung chuckled, swatting my hand away from his face and rubbing his cheek.

“I’d like to think you weren’t,” I sighed.

“You—” Junhyung started, but was cut off when it was our turn at the counter.

“Yay~” I cheered, “We can finally eat!”

I was smiling as Junhyung approached the counter, dragging me by my hand up with him. The young woman behind the counter was star struck as soon as she looked up to greet him. That sour mood she had before quickly disappeared, and now she was acting as sweet as candy; a total fan girl.

“Can I help you?” She asked, not paying attention to what Junhyung was saying.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, I can see why this annoyed him so much. Well, I guess that’s why I’m here.

“Junhyung, honey~” I whined, grabbing his arm to hold, “Can I get some ice cream?”

He twitched when he heard me, and was caught off guard. I could tell by the way he stumbled with his sentence. Was it really that bad?

He cleared his throat and straightened himself, I was still holding his arm, watching him carefully.

She raised an eyebrow, and snuck a glare at me. She snickered and smirked when Junhyung pulled his arm away from me (Her probably thinking I’m just another ‘crazed fan girl’). I blinked, what, he didn’t want me to do this? …It’d get her off his case, right?

Junhyung smiled as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders, “Mind getting my girlfriend her ice cream then?”

The girl’s mouth dropped, and she stuttered, “G-girlfriend?!”

“Yeah,” Junhyung nodded, “Now, hurry it up.”

I blushed a bit, I was not used to being…this close with any guy for more than a few seconds. Talk about awkward.