Junhyung Appa And His Complicated Woman

Money Can't Buy Me Love, But I Can Rent It

Little Nami was crying. Everyone was in the other room, and by everyone, that meant, Yoseob, Bae, Dongwoon, Doojoon, Kikwang, and Hyunseung. It was an awkward and tense situation.

“Sh-she called you appa?” So Young was as shocked as Junhyung, “Nami, are you sure that’s appa?”

Nami, the little girl from before, continued to cry, only nodding her head, “Appa…appa doesn’t like me.”

So Young kneeled down in front of Nami, her hair, “No he doesn’t Nami, appa doesn’t…not like you.”

Junhyung stayed a bit farther away, feeling awkward and clueless. The little girl just called him her dad, why wouldn’t he be shocked?

“Right, Junhyung?” So Young turned to him, Nami quieting down to listen to him. He snapped out of his daze, and looked down at So Young and Nami.

“N-no,” Junhyung said, “I don’t not like you, Nami. I like you very much.”

Nami sniffled, “B-but, you yelled at me…”

“Well…” Junhyung strailed off, rubbing the back of his neck.

“Enough of this,” So Young shook her head, “Let’s clean up the mess, okay? Maybe then your appa might not be so mad at you, Nami.”

Nami gave a small smile, “Ok, unnie!”

“Yah…” Junhyung sighed, “Why am I the appa?”

“Because your like a mean appa,” So Young reasoned, obviously teasing Junhyung as she held Nami’s hand, ready to take her to the kitchen to get some cleaning supplies to clean the spilt paint. “Plus you look older than you really are,” So Young added.

“I do not,” Junhyung defended, crossing his arms.

“You are!” So Young argued, “That’s why you’re appa!”

“Then what about you?” Junhyung asked.

What about me?”

“What are you?”

“Her unnie, her special older sister!” So Young and Nami smiled.

Junhyung growled, “I don’t like being the appa. I’m oppa.”

“Aww, appa’s grumpy,” So Young giggled, teasing. Nami was staring at the paint as it was starting to dry on the carpet.

“Unnie, the paints gonna dry,” Nami said, only to be ignored. Nami blinked, then let go of So Young’s hand and walked off, leaving the two alone.

“I’m not grumpy,” Junhyung argued.

“I’m not either.”

“What?”

“What?”

“That makes no sense.”

“It didn’t have to.”

“Aish,” Junhyung sighed, “You’re too complicated woman!”