Mystery!

Money Can't Buy Me Love, But I Can Rent It

He pulled me into his apartment, and threw me on my bed in my room. “Take a nap,” Junyhung commanded, “We’ll be going out later.”

“Going out later?” I ask after sitting up on the edge of the bed, “What do you mean? Where?”

“You’ll find out when we get there, okay?” Junhyung smirked, obviously amused by my shocked and confused expression, “What? Did you think I was gonna do something else?”

I blushed and glared at him, “N-no! Now get out so I can change then sleep!”

“Fine, fine,” Junyhung walked out the door with a laugh, “Good night, my erted girlfriend.”

I rolled my eyes as I shut the door. As I dressed myself, I mumbled, “I’m not erted…”

Anyone would’ve thought that!

 


---

I fell asleep. It wasn’t that hard to do, after all, I’m a sleeper. There’s the people that enjoy going out and doing things (Not like that), the doers. Then there are the people that don’t, the…well I call them sleepers! Call them whatever, but I prefer the term sleeper.

Someone was shaking me. Their hands were too close for comfort, so I did what I was taught by my daddy to do.

I kicked the person away and crawled away, getting tangled into the blanket in the process. “Yah!” Junhyung’s familiar voice called out as I heard a thud on the floor. Oops, I guess he was the person, “What was that for!?”

“You…you…” I blushed a bit, shifting uncomfortably trying to put this in the nicest way possible.

“What?” Junhyung asked, irritated. He rubbed his abdomen, and slowly got up.

“You…were about to touch…” I slowly start, hoping he’d get it.

Junhyung’s eye widened, it was quiet a comical sight, something I’d laugh at if it wasn’t for the fact that I was way too embarrassed . He coughed and covered his blush, “Oh…I’m sorry…”

“Um,” He broke the uncomfortable silence, as he bent down to pick up something from the floor and hand it to me, “Here…change into this. I’ll be changing myself. Make yourself pretty, okay?”

“Why?” I asked again, getting out of bed and taking the coated hanger from him, “Where are we going?”

“It’s…” Junhyung stopped as he made his way out of my room, “It’s a surprise, don‘t worry about it and get changed.”

I nodded as he shut the door behind him. That was…

I the hanger cover and gasp; a black mini dress. He expected me to wear this?! What…what exactly are we doing!?