Lover's Intuition?

Money Can't Buy Me Love, But I Can Rent It

So Young woke up from deep sleep, to the dark covers of her own room; the room she's grown up in. It was very much different from the room she grew accostumed to at Junhyung's apartment.

A gloomy and anxious feeling made her heart race. She looked around her room, nothing but pitch black darkness. Trying to close her eyes and fall back asleep, the feeling felt a lot stronger. The feeling suffocated her, and she even started to feel hot.

Something was wrong, something was terribly, terribly wrong.

The last time she felt this was...

Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she shot up from bed, switched on her light, and hastily browsed through her closet for a change of clothes. She slipped on a grey sweater over her t-shirt and switched her pajama pants for some jogging shorts.

She rummaged through her mess of a desk, and found her cell phone, checking for any messages or phone calls. Nothing.

She unconciously pouted, and debated whether to go out and venture or to stay. Looking out at the clock, it was barely even one in the morning. Then frowned and looked at her phone, if something was going on, what were the chances she'd find out anytime soon?

She quietly rushed out the house, not to disturb her mother (her dad was out with friends and wouldn't be back until at least two in the morning) and wake her, and walked out into the dark of night outside.

 

 

---

A loud knock on the door woke everyone up. Looking at the clock they whined, "It's 1:35 in the morning! Who's up at this time?" or "Be quiet!" or "5 more minutes"

"Open the door!" A muffled shout came from the other side of the door. A few more calls, and the door finally opened to reveal a shivering Kikwang (he went back to his own apartment when Junhyung left, the others stayed because they were 'too beat up to go back home' with Jay watching over them) who rushed from his own apartment to Junhyung's in his pajamas.

"You guys," Kikwang was trying to catch his breath, "Junhyung's in the hospital!"

 

 

---

So Young sat in a twenty-four hour coffee shop with a cup of hot chocolate and a cake. She impatiently tapped on the table and ate; the dead silence of the shop didn't help her paranoia, for whatever reason she was paranoid.

Her phone vibrated in her sweater pocket, and she pulled it out, "Hello?"

"So Young," Kikwang's hushed voice made it hard to hear him.

"Kikwang?" So Young blinked and pulled her phone from her ear to quickly check the caller ID, "What are you doing with Jay's phone?"

"That's not important right now. We're at the hospital."

"Oh no," So Young's breath cut short, and her heart was racing again, "That's why..."

"That's why what?"

"I can't breathe..." So Young took a few deep breaths, and her voice started to crack, "Junhyung's hurt... isn't he?"

"Not badly," Kikwang comforted, "Where are you?"

"Why...?"

"You... could really use a break from all this."


Note: I really have not planned this out. I go with what I come up with from the top of my head.

A/N: I really hope this is going fine! I'm not sure if I've said the above note (↑) before, but eh... I hope you enjoyed the updates!