It's Over Now

Money Can't Buy Me Love, But I Can Rent It

Yeoniie ::

Heyyy~ :) I'm another new reader :DD
this fic is just so amazing and you really keep all the plots with specific details
and it's easier for us to imagine ^^
I really love how Junhyung and Sououng act in here..
the drama, and all, it is just like i'm watching a movie of them!

I'm soooo curious about the next chapters..
THAT STUPID YONG JUNHYUNG WHO BREAK HER HEART! URRGH!
I voted for Junhyung though XD BUT~~ I don't want to see him caught her again so easily
you know, he must have his karma because he cheated on her

Honestly, I was quite surprise that suddenly Kikwang showed affections towards her.
It's like in previous chapters, he just one of the beast boys that support them together and acted like a normal friend,
not a guy who maybe have a crush on So Young, so I think that pace is a bit fast?
But again, i would like to see if there's some kind of drama with these 4 guys, Junhyung,Soyoung,Gina,and Kikwang :DD

Anyway, no matter who's ended up with who, i just hope to see the best ending for this AWESOME fanfic
update soon! HWAITING! ^^

In Response: Kikwang isn't really meant to be affectionate. It's like you said, he's supporting them, so of course he'd tell So Young. It may seem rushed and hasty on his part, but I honestly didn't make it in a . . . affectionate way. I mean there are times he right? It's like they say, "[Boys/Girls] tends to tease when they like someone". So, whether he does or does not like So Young (in which he might, he won't tell me— YES, me the writer!!! Darn him) it's in the future, right?

A/N: So, here's another chapter! I'll wait two more days before going into more depth with the plot, since I still need to make sure of the final answer . . . So enjoy this chapter!

I wrote more of this chapter in my English class!!! Dude, last time I'm doing that . . . Just don't ask, it's because of my two idiotic and erted "friends". How I'm friends with them, I'm not too entirely sure LOL

2/19/11: Uh oh, ok . . . I can understand why any of you guys would hate me for updating so late!! School's gotten so busy, it's left me lazy. Plus, I've been distracted lately. Happily enough, I'm updating now. I've had this typed up for a bit . . . but only a bit of it was typed. More was written out in class and on paper. I'll try and update as long an update I can, or just update more chapters!

And the poll!! Geez, you guys . . . So many want Junhyung, and even Hyunseung! Haha, you guys are amusing. Anyways, many of you made it more convincing to make it either Kikwang or Junhyung . . . Darn it LOL. And someone asked who my bias is for BEAST? It's Junhyung, surprise surprise! 


Junhyung realized she wasn't a dream, this was reality; cold, die-hard true reality. Gina's arms wrapped around his neck. This was more than a kiss, this was passion.

And nothing could take this feeling away from him.

 

 

---

I realized the coldest truth, one that I thought wasn't true anymore.

I am just a paid relationship.

"So Young, are you okay?" Kikwang asked with a concerned look on his face. He...was the last person I would think would be here with me.

"Let's...go eat, okay?" I gave him a weak smiled, "I can smell it, it's ready. You haven't eaten right?"

Kikwang shook his head with a sigh. In another attempt to get me focused back on the topic, he grabbed my arm as I tried to turn around.

"Are," He paused for emphasis, "You OK?"

 

 

---

Junhyung jumped and pulled away, when Yoseob made sure the two who were currently faces, knew the other four were there.

Hyunseung just shook his head, and took Dongwoon with him to leave. The latter was complaining about how he was too young for that kind of public display of affection. Yoseob spoke up, "Hey, Junhyung, shouldn't we get back to your apartment? S—"

"You live in an apartment now?" Gina looked excited, "I'd like to see it too! Can I come, Junhyung?"

He couldn't resist her, especially not after seeing her pout. He sighed and nodded, then turned to walk out the room (with her still clinging to her arm).

.

"Where's Kikwang?!"

 

 

---

"Is running away really necessary?" Jay asked, staring blankly at the plate she was scrubbing.

"Sometimes, people don't know what they have til they lose it all," I explain, "If Junhyung loves me, and I'm sure he does... He'll come look for me, I believe in him."

"Even with what you're going through, you're going to believe him?"

"I have my doubts..."

Jay just sighed and passed the plate to me so I could rinse it.

"And my heart hurts too much, I can't stand to be around anyone at this moment. The drama, I hate drama. I need time for myself too."

The water that ran across the plate caught the light, and I could see my reflection; My eyes were red and puffy, and for some reason (like always) I looked paler than usual.

Suddenly, Kikwang came rushing in from watching TV in the living room.

"What's the rush—"

He rudely cut off Jay, "Junhyung is coming. He found out I was gone, and assumed I told you what happened."

"But you did tell me, so it's not an assumption." I point out.

"But he doesn't know he told you," Jay added, "So it would be an assumption at most, since I would assume Kikwang did tell you if I didn't know."

"But you do know—"

He rudely cut me off, "This isn't the time for this... Conversation thing."

"Gina, Hyunseung, and the others," I cringe at her name, "Will try and cool him down by delaying him."

"Junhyung doesn't seem like the type that would calm down being delayed," Jay bluntly stated, "He seems more like a guy that gets even more irritated when he's being held back from something."

"She has a point," I gave a small smile. Despite the tense situation here, it was in it's way... amusing.

"Anyways," Kikwang picked up his keys from the kitchen table, "I'm going to try and help stall him..."

"He might kill you," Jay gave an unsure smile.

"Nah, he wouldn't!" Kikwang gave a cheesey smile, "I'm Lee Kikwang of BEAST after all! Everyone loves me!"

I guess, it's time, huh?

 

 

---

Gina realized something when Junhyung got angry at the mention of a name. She clinged closer to him, and held him back.

"Junhyungie~" She cooed, petting his arm, "Come on, calm down!"

"Calm down?! How can I calm down when everything I just finally built up is crumbling down?!" Junhyung was panicking. All in honesty, he was panicking from head to toe. So Young didn't need to know of this. He didn't need to know of her.

So Young.

She tugged at his arm, and sweetly smiled. She tried her best to look, act, and sound cute, "Junhyung, come on. You're blowing it way out of proportion."

Junhyung gave out a frustrated sigh, "No. I'm. Not."

Yoseob spoke up, "Kikwang is on his way."

"Good," Junhyung glared at Yoseob, making the boy cry under the pressure and unwanted attention, and sending a chill down everyone's spine, "He better have a good reason for telling her."

"Why wouldn't there be?" Hyunseung asked, as Junhyung walked passed him attempting to get outside. Junhyung paused when Hyunseung spoke up, "So Young's your girlfriend isn't she? She has the right to know."

"Shut up Hyunseung," Junhyung glared at Hyunseung too, but he kept his poker face.

 

 

---

So Young stared blankly at the sky. The day she’s dreaded; she quietly packed all her things, making sure she was fast enough to beat Junhyung.

"You sure about this, So Young?" Jay passed her, her phone as she walked from So Young’s bedroom door, up to the panicking girl. So Young took deep breaths, and was even shaking.

"No, no I’m not, Jay," So Young’s voice was cracking, "I don’t want to leave, but he loves Gina. He loves her, can’t you tell? They kissed!"

"So?" Jay asked, "Is really running away the best way to handle this?"

"Kikwang will hold him off, but there’s so only much he can do, and we have so much time, Jay."

"You’re really going to leave him, aren’t you?"

"I’m not going to get caught up deep in this. I’m tired of it, all of it; the drama, the heartbreak… It’s over."

"Are you sure?" Jay asked, taking So Young's phone from the desk (which was just next to her door) and reading the new text message; afterwards, deleting it, "It doesn't seem like he's done, not just yet."

"What?" So Young shook her head, "I've learned to never look back, Jay. This will be good for all of us."

"No it wouldn't be."

Jay watched So Young slung her backpack over her shoulders, "Give me my phone. You can stay if you want."

"I will, you're alone on this one," Jay shook her head, tossing So Young's phone to her, "Text me when you're ready to talk again."

"...Yeah," So Young nodded and walked past Jay, she paused and looked back to mumble a goodbye.

"I'll be waiting for him, you can tell him that."


Note: While writing and adding more to this, BEAST's Easy (Sincere ver.) started playing on shuffle!! Haha, I just HAD to stop and listen to it. I feel asleep after . . . = . =

Also, a helpful suggestion for you guys: Never listen to that song for more than three days straight . . . Same with DBSK's Love in the Ice. It can leave you depressed! LOL, my friend and I know by experience . . . Not our fault the songs are so addicting though!