[SPECIAL: 350 subscribers] "Thanks To"

Money Can't Buy Me Love, But I Can Rent It

Seriously in love with this song!

This isn't a chapter, but I wanted to make this!! I'm happy, 350 subscribers?! No way!!! Well . . . Thank you everyone, for subscribing. And even still, the views and comments are so much. This is actually my first fic, not first story published here on AFF, but first real fic (not short stories like the others posted before).

This was a lot of hard work, but it was all made worth while. Unfortunately, I'm not like most users that can name names and personalize their 'thank you's to specific users . . . Thank you, just thank you everyone and anyone who's read, commented, and even subscribed!!!

Just a sneak peak into the future of this fic, and many other surprises/things.


Chapter 43 Teaser — So Young stared blankly at the sky. The day she’s dreaded; she quietly packed all her things, making sure she was fast enough to beat Junhyung. “

You sure about this, So Young?” Jay passed her, her phone as she walked from So Young’s bedroom door, up to the panicking girl. So Young took deep breaths, and was even shaking.

“No, no I’m not, Jay,” So Young’s voice was cracking, “I don’t want to leave, but he loves Gina. He loves her, can’t you tell? They kissed!”

“So?” Jay asked, “Is really running away the best way to handle this?”

“Kikwang will hold him off, but there’s so only much he can do, and we have so much time, Jay.”

“You’re really going to leave him, aren’t you?”

“I’m not going to get caught up deep in this. I’m tired of it, all of it; the drama, the heartbreak… It’s over.”

Previously posted on my tumblr, is Chapter 43's teaser. It's short and sweet, but leaves lots of room for what could or will happen. Eh, it's not that great, but it's something.

OMG, it looks better here, since that I can space it out and you could read it better, lol.

Excited yet? Haha . . .


Readers can vote who they want So Young to end up with. This has happened before on another site, where I had people vote I think. Anyways, the point is, you can vote; the reader's choice may or may not be considered into the final results of this story . . .

Have fun!


Considering the popularity of this fiction, I might as well make a sequel. It won't be as long as this one, but it's still long enough to be a fic. Hehe . . . Details are being further discussed (Now) with my assitant and lovely editor, Jay!!!

Honestly, it's thanks to my 'fans' which I will call for this fic . . . uhhh . . . My lovely 'Silver Nickles' or is it Nickels? You know what. That name , lol, I'm just going to have people submit names!!! LOL. Post on my tumblr through submit under title, 'Money Can't Buy Me Love, But I Can Rent It Fan Names'. (Tumblr posted above)

LOL, this should be fun too, huh? Have fun everyone.


Ok, so something Jay said got me interested in making another fic in the future. She said something about (after linking a video of Hyuna and Dongwoon play-hitting eachother on a stage, OMG so cute) the Cube family being awkward every other time and how they should be more like "that" and play with each other (in the most clean and pure way EVER). Is that really true??

Anyways, that made me want to make another fic featuring the Cube family . . . Just a friendly fic, maybe not. I'm not too sure, it's only being planned now, and it's not going to be written up anytime soon. So don't count on it being up as soon as this fic is done. Maybe when I'm halfway done with the sequel . . .

So yeah, this story would be called something like "Boys Are Gross & Girls Have Cooties"? Like I said . . . It's being planned out and things aren't settled yet.

I don't even know if this will be published.


Comments that totally made me and Jay’s day. Because with us, it’s not only the fun of writing (or reading in Jay’s case), but comments made by the readers. Some of these comments made me and her LOL! XD

rainydayyz : " “Wait, scratch that, there’s TVXQ’s Changmin and Junsu.”

^ LOOL everyone has to love these two <3

But Junhyung really .. ? ): "

mrsjoker891219 : " jay better get him—id be soo pissed so young should be with hyunseung<3!! update soon<3!! "

LaLaNaNa : " Junhyung you -ing-hole..

Gina you ..

Soyoung you poor girl..

Kikwang you cute ..

I have no comment anymore ^^ "

Purplechicken : " OMFG junhyun!! how dare u! not even considering others feelings… and thank kikwangie for being so thankful and informing so young about the situation that happened between Junhyun and Gina(tsk I sound smart). Anywayz I can’t wait for junhyun to be be killed from Jay. FIGHTING JAY & SO YOUNG!!!! "

iluvmyblingbling : " Nononononooooooo~ ah stupid boys always mess things up. Ah just wait till Jay kills Junghyun! Mawahahahaha! That will be hilarious! Ah can’t wait till the next chapter! "

eunmimi : " GAH JUST AS THEY WERE GETTING GOOD! and i actually like gna noona X_X

anyway i looooove your story! update soon :D ^^

` Mi Mi "

apol02warshak : " oooooohhhhh…pls tell me kikwang likes her too…plssss….

make him like her…agreeing with 2midnight i’m hooked by the heart…

pls update soon! "

 

Jay loved the ones about her killing Junhyung (:

The one comment made by eunmimi stood out a lot to me (Other than the one about Kikwang being a cute , made me think of Junsu o.o; LOL). I expected negative comments about Gina, since the protagonists are always hated on … Don’t get me wrong, I’m a fan of Gina … I just wanted to add her in the story. Like I said about Jay, I’ll say to Gina. Don’t hate her too much, don’t hate her at all … There are always twists with ME after all x)

Again, taken from my tumblr. And it was posted on Facebook too . . .

Haha, seriously, I couldn't log onto AFF, due to the server switch, but when she told me about the comments (Jay, I mean) and what they were about . . . I went and looked! You guys . . . Are the . . . Light . . . At the end of my tunnel.

And no, Mr. Raymond (My Geometry teacher), it's not an uncoming train.


xoxo,

Shin Sung Young

Tumblr | Twitter | Facebook | Formspring

*Facebook account is just my RP account and NOT my personal account*