Regrets And Revelations

Money Can't Buy Me Love, But I Can Rent It

[[ BEAST - I'm Sorry ]]

A/N: Here's some hopeless advertising for my other BEAST fic! Click here to read... It's a random story about random things, seriously. It is! LOL, everything is BEAST related now! Would you believe me when I say I'm a true, die-hard Cassie?

Let's go go go! Enjoy this newer chapter!


Na Eun was getting ready to leave the small, yet very popular, ice cream shop when she almost ran into a familiar face. "Gina?" She noticed the other girl's make up was running, and was torn between helping her friend, or seeing another at the park, "Gina, what's wrong?"

"You were wrong, Na Eun," Gina took the tissue Na Eun rushed out of her bag and handed to her, "He's way over me."

"I know it's wrong of me to say this right now..." Na Eun sighed, "But you should have expected this. You were gone for years, and so abruptly on his part too. You deserved it."

Gina sighed, "I knew he wouldn't take me back. But that kiss..."

"He kissed you?" Na Eun blinked in shock.

"It was nothing like before," Gina bitterly smiled, and looked to Na Eun. "That's how I knew he moved on... I just wanted to hear him say it, and he did."

Na Eun opened to speak up, and glanced at her phone for the time; 3 minutes late to meet Jay. Gina interrupted her, signaling this action by shaking her head, "Junhyung's messed up though... If he's really happy with this So Young girl, the least I can do as a friend is help him, right?"

Na Eun grinned, "Junhyung's that type of guy... Can never hate anyone."

 

 

---

Jay noticed a light-brown haired girl following closely behind Na Eun when the two approached her at the park. "You're late," Jay stated, then switched to an obvious question, "Who's that behind you?"

"Before you do anything rash, Jay," Na Eun stopped Jay by placing her hand up, palm facing the other girl, "This is Choi Gina, the girl Junhyung kissed."

"Do you plan on telling everyone?" Gina frowned when she whispered to Na Eun, a bit worried and frightened of the glare Jay sent her.

"Ok... well, so..." Jay felt a bit awkward talking about So Young in front of this girl.

"Do you know where So Young is?" Na Eun asked, Jay shrugged, "I guessed so."

"Just like last time," Jay shook her head looking at Gina, "I don't want to look at you like your the bad guy in all this, why'd you do it?"

"To say goodbye."

 

 

---

"What happened?" Junhyung asked the rest of the group as he saw the group sitting all around his living room with ice packs to lower any bumps they received from So Young's attacks.

"So Young really wanted to leave," Dongwoon winced as Kikwang poked his bump when he lifted the ice pack to show the other two, "So she found a bat to attack us with."

"It's not that bad, just a few bruises, and if we wear clothes that don't show our stomachs, which we don't," Doojoon said, "We could hide them."

"She did that on purpose then," Junhyung sighed, and groaned out his frustrations, "So you lost her then?"

"As soon as she attacked us she ran for it," Hyunseung said, "So yeah."

Yoseob was whining to Kikwang, who was ignoring him and paying more attention to the maknae; he was still poking at the bruise, "Hyung, stop it!"

Kikwang laughed and smirked as Dongwoon just continued to whine. "Kikwang now's not the time for this!"

"Ok, ok, sorry..."

 

 

---

"I'll tell you a little story about So Young, Gina," Jay, who has gotten used to the mentioned girl, said, "She's not just stupid, but she's also very easily broken."

"She can't take things too well," Na Eun told her friend, who was listening intently, her look of disapproval softening with a look of pity, "It's because..."

"Because of many things," Jay said, "But mostly this..."

Jay continued after a brief pause, "So Young wasn't one that threw her feelings to any guy that she seemed to like. She was serious guarded, she wouldn't even let her closest friends get a hint as to why she'd be so upset. She was just really scared, she didn't want what happened with her parents to happen to her."

"What happened?"

"Her dad was a drunk, he doesn't drink anymore, but he used to," Na Eun cringed, "And it was bad. One day, he just came storming in when we were studying for exams. We could hear him throw her mom around in the room next door. She was so scared, she just started crying on the spot."

"I see..." Gina nodded, "I get it now."

"And so, she finally finds someone she could trust with her feelings. You know, he was a good guy, and she enjoyed being with him... and it seemed like he did too! I mean we can't read minds and all that, so we're not too entirely sure, but they would've made the cutest couple."

"What do you mean, 'would have'?"

"Well..." Na Eun gave a look that made Gina want to know what it was that happened.

"They never got the chance to say anything to each other," Jay said, "He was at the bank with his parents depositing money into a cousin's account when a bank robbery gone wrong... Killed him."

"She was devastated," Na Eun solemnly said. Jay was staring blankly at the playground, who knows what was on her mind.

"She lost a guy," Gina stated, "And now, she thinks she's losing another..."

(A/N: I am really horrible at writing things like this. Sorry if it seems so... unrealistic and cliche)

 

 

---

My breathing was out of control, and I dropped down to the ground as I tried to control my breathing; my chest felt like it was on fire and my legs were sore to the point were I couldn't run, or walk, anymore. I felt so tired, I wanted to just take a nice nap right now.

"Hey, it's you~" A familiar voice sang, "Junhyung's girl right?"

"I'm not even sure anymore," I looked up and saw Joon, as well as Seungho and another guy. This one looked younger than the other two, "Uh... Hi Joon, Seungho, and..."

"Cheol Yong," he introduced with a slight smile, "But you can call me Mir."

"Hi Mir," I shyly mumble.

"You're Junhyung's girlfriend?" He asked, "Then what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with him? Did he ditch you on a date or something? Or maybe you two just got separated from eachother in the crowd? But there's no crowd... Maybe he did ditch you."

"Uh..." I blinked, waiting for him to stop talking and asking questions. The boy reminds me of Yoseob for gosh-darn sake!

"Geez, Mir, shut up will you?" Joon rolled his eyes, "She can't answer any question you have if you keep on asking away or commenting about the question."

"Sorry, hyung," Mir stopped and watched me, waiting for an answer.

"I..." I looked around the familiar setting of this queit neighborhood shopping plaza, "I was just visiting my family. I took a bus, Junhyung doesn't know and shouldn't ok? He'll kill me if he found out!"

"Wouldn't it be better if he knew?" Seungho asked, "So he won't worry about you."

"He won't," I said, "Kikwang already told him I was leaving..."

"Ok, when do you plan to go back?" Mir asked, "Maybe we can hang out until then!"

"Maybe we can," I gave a small smile, "But... I'm not sure when I'll go back."

If I ever do...