Come Back Again

Money Can't Buy Me Love, But I Can Rent It

A/N: LOL, "Come Back Again"! "She's Back"! "She's Gone"! You have to just LOVE Infinite's first album! It's sooooo funny! But, ahem... That's beside the point. This chapter... Junhyung and So Young are... together!!! (In the same room! Tsk, tsk, don't expect spoilers from me) LOL, let's hope things turn for the better... We know how these two can get.

rainyydays

 


He did mention that because he's the rapper in the group, everyone forgets that he can be cute too xD
But anyways, HYUNSEUNG WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS ?

My response: When a guy's gotta pee... A guy's gotta pee... And I've seen that before, but when I was writing that update, I've felt awkward, so it just seemed so cheesey to me!

lynnvander1619

 

 

haha...guess what. i was born in 16th oct too. whenever they mentioned their first debut date, i was screaming like crazy to find out it was the same day as my bday. glad to knoe you, birthday-mate!!!~ this makes me love u and of course Beast even more!!!

My response: YAY~ - claps for any October-babies here - Dude, it's soooooooooo awesome we're born on the same date!!! I'm glad to meet you! Uhm... did you know SHINee's Ring Ding Dong MV was released on YouTube on Octo. 16 too??? :DD

 

Hey, so I saw the little update on the main homepage of the site!! I wanna check this out... so~

 

Thank you, you, for reading my story! ♥ I appreciate you, most likely being both a subscriber and commenter (as well as a reader, duh), for sticking with me this far. Because I know I'm not that quick to update sometimes. Mian~ I'll work my hardest from now on!! - insert two finger salute here -


"So Young's here," Jay nodded. Na Eun and Gina grinned, greeting Kikwang and watching the girl sleep on his shoulder.

"She was getting sleepy on the way here," Kikwang carefully shrugged, then pointed his chin towards the couch of the waiting room on the other side of the wall, "Can you guys help me get here over there?"

Jay and Na Eun took Soo Young, and carefully dragged her to the couch.

So Young started to mumble, "Mummy~ Mummy~ Mummy, Toshio's cat wants to kill me again!"

(A/N: Kayako, the ghost lady of the movie The Grudge; Toshio is the son, is actually a nice mummy. It makes me want to cry knowing that once happy family died! And... yeah, I dreamt she and her family was my family... Don't even know...)

"Toshio?" Kikwang blinked with a confused look. He looked at Jay and Na Eun wanting an answer.

"She's gotta lay off the scary movies..." Jay mumble shaking her head.

"It's cute that she dreams like that though," Na Eun giggled, Gina biting back the tempting feeling of laughing along. So Young shifted from her right shoulder, to her left, and breathing pattern started to pace itself...

"She's asleep again!" Kikwang sighed, in relief actually, "Now we just have to get Junhyung ready to talk to her."

Gina nodded, "I think it's best I leave now then."

"Thanks, Gina," Na Eun gave her a soft smile, "You helped us a lot. If it weren't for your plan, she probably would have fled to America by now!"

"It's dark..." So Young mumbled while quietly sobbing, "Why is it so dark...?"

"Let's get Junhyung now," Kikwang and Na Eun nodded. Gina gave a slight bow and walked towards the front doors of the hospital.

Gina softly smiled as she looked back at a sleeping So Young, "Good luck, So Young... Don't mess up like I did. Junhyung doesn't deserve that, no one does..."

 

 

---

"Why is everyone here?" Junhyung asked, stretching out, happy to finally shower and change clothes; this meant he was leaving soon, and the sooner he got ready the sooner they left.... Right? "It's not like I'm seriously injured—"

"Maybe not physically," Na Eun commented, hiding behind Jay trying to make sure no one heard her.

"We just wanted to make sure you were ok," Jay shrugged, "Last thing we need was another Romeo... for our Juliet."

"What?" Junhyung asked, confused. The others looked at her with the same looks as well.

Na Eun sighed, and Jay facepalmed, "Do you guys not watch enough movies?! First Kikwang doesn't know about The Grudge... And, well this isn't much a movie, but was made into one and there was even a remake of the older movie!! Romeo & Juliet?—" The others slowly shook their head, earning another, more painful facepalm on Jay's part, "— Aish! You know, were the crazy, emo, stalker guy, falls in love with the younger, equally as crazy girl!? Well, sometime during the end the guy dies because something happens to the girl, and— You know what?! This isn't the time! Anyways! We wanted to make sure you were ok."

(A/N: Sorry... This was just for the lack of creativity and plot ideas...)

"Ok, ok," Junhyung held his hands out to calm down the frustrated Jay, "So can we leave now?"

"Uh..." Na Eun spoke up, "Actually, we want you t odo something before we leave the hospital?"

"What?" Junhyung whined, he just wanted to leave!

"Speak to So Young," Kikwang took a step out, "She's here."

"What?" This time, Junhyung was confused.

"I told you I'd give you a push," Kikwang said, "Now go, before I have to actually push you."

Junhyung was already running out the door when Jay called out, "She's in the waiting room sleeping!"

 

 

---

I was sleeping. It felt so nice to finally get my well deserved rest. I have no idea were Kikwang had brought me, but I just knew whatever I was laying on was comfortable, definitely more comfortable that standing and walking while sleeping on his shoulder.

I dreamt about... everything. It was... beautiful! I had such a happy family. No worries. No past... It was like... I died and went to heaven.

It sadden me that everything went black and I woke up. I must've been the bright lights coming from the glass doors at the front, which was not to far from where I sat, or laid. I must've been sitting there dazed, because a nurse came up to me wondering if anything was wrong; she probably thought I was a hobo sleeping in the waiting room, and was about to kick me out until a familiar voice called out.

"So Young!" That familiar, deep voice called out for me. I turned and saw him limping up to me, trying his best to hide the pain he felt running on a bad knee, "So Young..."

He breathed as he pulled me into an embrace. He didn't even hesitate, he literally through the nurse off of me as he literally jumped on me. Did he miss me that much...?

"I love you, Junhyung," I didn't know what else I was supposed to do, but than to hug him and cry. I hadn't cried like this, tears running down my cheeks like a waterfall, in such a long time... I had always forced myself to just stay calm, and bottle up my feelings.

This one man, managed to make me break...

"I love you, So Young," I could hear him crying, "I'm sorry. I never should have kissed her. I-I don't know what came over me, but..."

"I said I loved you, Junhyung," I pushed away from him, quickly rubbing my eyes dry, "I never said I forgave you!"

He gave me a shocked and confused look. He definitely didn't expect that, "You kissed another girl. You're ex-girlfriend! What makes you think I'd take you back so easily?!"

Anyone in the room, or anyone near the room, watched as I spoke to him, and I spared him no mercy by talking out loud.

"You broke the biggest rule in relationships, Junhyung," I glared at him, and boy... have I never seen him as scared as he was now, "Why on earth would I take you back?"

People were whispering; "Biggest rule in relationship?" "Oh my god! Kiss his ex?!" "The bastard" "I actually feel sorry for him though..." "But if he did do what he did..." "Nurse, where's the restroom?" "What?! What?! I can't hear!! What's going on?!"

Junhyung stuttered, trying to say something, but gave up and just looked down to the ground, hanging his head in shame. "I love you Junhyung, but I'm terrified of one thing; being left alone... You know, when I heard from Kikwang that you kissed her... I felt so broken. All the feelings I've kept in throughout my life... they just threatened to pour out. I didn't want anyone to see me cry, that's... mostly why  I ran away. I didn't want anyone to look down on me with pity—" I paused to sob a bit more, everyone just watched carefully, "— I couldn't stand to be around you either. Not after what happened... After all... after that kiss, who knows what could have happened? I... wanted to calm down, to control myself again. I don't like to cry, I never cry... Yet... you..."

"So Young..."

"You have me so confused, my emotions are everywhere!" So Young's voice cracked as she suddenly blurted this out, "everytime I thought of you when I was away, my heart fluttered then dropped. When I hear you rap, I smile but the frown trying to get myself to hate you... But I never can, I love you too much."

Another whisper, one the both of us recognized, I'm sure he would recognize it at least, danced through the quiet and tense atmosphere; Doojoon tried to stay as quiet as he could as he loudly whispered to the person next to him, "This... Is the plan even working?"