I'm So Stupid; And They Are Too

Money Can't Buy Me Love, But I Can Rent It

Junhyung was speechless, he had no idea how to respond to So Young, who was crying so much she was shaking; and it scared hi to see her like that. He's never seen her like that.

Hell, he was so worried about her, he couldn't even hear Yoseob's high pitched scream— Well, ok, he did hear it, he just didn't care. Ok, maybe just a bit, but he was worried about So Young right now, that's all that mattered at this point.

He took two steps forward, and before he hugged her, he whispered, "Don't cry, So Young. It's ok."

"N-no," So Young was shocked, but before she could speak up and/or pull away Junhyung spoke again and tightened his grip on her.

"I'm stupid," Junhyung's heart ached at the thought of her not giving him another chance, "I shouldn't have kissed Gina."

Whispers from the interested bystanders circulated again; "He really did kiss someone?" "Oh my god..." "That poor girl!" "The bastard did that to her?!" "Nurse!! What's going on?! I can't hear it! Turn the volume up!!" "Sir, this isn't a television show..." "Oh my god... I don't even... Old people and their confused selves..."

"But when I saw her," Junhyung bluntly continued, ignoring everything around the two of them, "For some reason, I couldn't help but think about how I felt with her before. Before she broke up with me, before she left. I couldn't stop myself for pulling her into that kiss. For some reason... I felt I had to."

He felt her warm tears start again as they fell onto his shirt. He continued, "But when my lips touched hers, those feelings I've held in for so long... they... disappeared. I realized that Gina wasn't the woman I knew before. She was different. She was... my first love, and that can't changed. She was, but now I have you. So Young, I'm sorry... I'm so sorry. Please..."

"I love you," So Young whispered, for only him to hear, "I love you, Junhyung."

 

 

---

"It's better this way," Kikwang patted Junhyung's back.

Junhyung was slouched over on the couch of his apartment as he furrowed his eyebrows with a frustrated look. He scoffed and slammed his hand onto the coffee table, "Dammit, Kikwang!"

"Geez," Kikwang lifted his hand from the grumpy man's glasses, and held his arms in front of him, "I was just trying to calm you down. I mean, if it's meant to be, it's meant to be."

"Pay up, hyung!" Dongwoon had a stupid grin painted on his face as he held out his hand.

"Hell no!" Junhyung growled.

"Aww, don't be a sore loser, Junhyung," So Young, who was sitting close to Junhyung, stuck her tongue out at her boyfriend, "You called the shots, you might as well pay the money."

Junhyung sighed, not able to deny her sweet voice. He pulled out his black wallet from the back of his pocket, and rummaged through it for the money. When he found it, he threw it at the table towards Dongwoon, who had won the round of cards they were playing.

It has been a few days after the accident Junhyung was in, but he had been recovering quickly enough.

"Thanks, So Young!" Dongwoon grinned counting the money, and just later playing with it to annoy Junhyung. Said boy just pulled So Young onto his lap and laid his head on So Young's shoulder in shame, trying not to watch for he might hurt the younger boy.

"I don't get it though," Yoseob looked at Dongwoon, "You didn't even have a good hand-"

"Yah!" Dongwoon put the money down and looked at Yoseob, "You were peaking?!"

"No!" Yoseob quickly defended, "I just happened to glance!"

"Did you cheat, Dongwoon?!" Junhyung looked up from So Young's warm shoulder, and glared at the maknae. Kikwang and Doojoon ceased all and any teasing of So Young, and So Young was just glaring at the two.

Hyunseung just grinned with a snicker. "You helped him didn't you?!" Junhyung pushed So Young off his lap as he began to run after Dongwoon and Hyunseung, who were already out of the apartment door.

"Get back here you two!" Junhyung screamed out while almost tripping down the stairs.


A/N: One more chapter? I wonder what I could add... If there's anything I forgot to go over, please mention it in the comment before I end it!!