The Morning After

Money Can't Buy Me Love, But I Can Rent It

“No!” I argued, my mouth dropped in shock. Out of all the things, he assumed…whatever he assumed?! “It wasn’t like that! Y-you see, what had happened was…”

“What else could’ve happened?” Junhyung asked, probably a bit relieved that nothing did happen.

“Yoseob drove us home,” I started the long story, “And I see why he never drives…”

“He didn‘t crash my car did he?!” Junhyung asked, “Why’d you even let him drive?”

I shrugged, “I didn’t know the way back, and I don’t own a license.”

“Oh,” Junhyung simply said, as he waited for me to continue.

“Then we got here, and had to drag you away to bed,” I recalled, “I was about to put you in bed, nice and soft like…Then Yoseob goes and drops you! I fall because you’re much heavier than you look, and we ended up like that! Yoseob left…”

“No I didn’t,” Yoseob interrupted, standing under the doorframe with a giant grin, “I decided you two needed some private time after I saw Junhyung pull you down.”

“Lies, lies!” I defended Junhyung for him, “He was out like the dead!”

“Well he was as lively as a zombie~” Yoseob teased.

“Shut up, Yoseob!” Junhyung glared at Yoseob. The blonde did drop him on the floor like a rag doll after all.

“And you were here the whole time?!” I asked, “You didn’t even try to help!”

“No, you two needed your private time,” Yoseob simply put it, “By the way, the others are here with breakfast!”

“You didn’t tell them anything, now did you, Yoseob?” Junhyung had that threatening aura you see a predator have with it’s prey. Scary…

“Well…” Yoseob then quickly ran out the door when Junhyung jumped up to run after him. The fromer drunk didn’t make it that far though, by the time they reached half way through the hallway, Junhyung had to use the wall as support.

“Don’t overwork yourself,” I say as I help him stand straight. He was embarrassed, which was understandable.

“Yeah, Junhyung,” Kikwang snickered, “It must’ve been a long night, after all.”

“Don‘t you start,” I glare at the boy, “Junhyung‘s not up for killing you two right now. Let him rest and recover from his hangover.”

“That’s all he needs to recover from?” Doojoon raised an eyebrow.

“Yes!” We both say. I notice Hyunseung and Dongwoon in the kitchen too busy to care about the current situation, them boys and their food…I swear…

“Why not, instead of teasing Junhyung and me…” I start walking past the three bullies with Junhyung, “We eat? I’m hungry!”

“You’re too relaxed about this,” Junhyung commented.

“And you’re too worked up about this,” I quipped. Helping him sit in a kitchen chair. I sat in the last one, the Yoseob had obviously pulled out for himself, “Why, thank you, Yoseob~ Now you, Doojoon, and Kikwang can eat outside of the apartment.”

“What?! Why?” Yoseob asked, mouth dropped and obviously shocked. Doojon had the ‘why me’ look, and Kikwang was a shocked as Yoseob.

“Punishment for picking on poor Junhyung,” I say, “Of course if you don’t…I could tell Juhnyung what happened to hi—”

“No!” Yoseob interrupted grabbing his, Kikwang’s and Doojoon’s food and dragging them out the door with him.

“Happen to my what?” Junhyung raised an eyebrow.

“Hi Dongwoon! Hyunseung!” I smile, changing the subject, “How are you two?”


A/N: I thank everyone that kindly comments on my story! Please, silent readers (I know there are some, because I know for sure about less than 10 are commenting), do comment! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

School isn't the best thing...It's cutting down my thinking/writing time, so I can't really update as much as I could during vacation. I'll try my best though! Fighting!