Their First Night In Bed Together?

Money Can't Buy Me Love, But I Can Rent It

Junhyung was between me and Yoseob, who were trying our hardest to drag the dead weight to his room. The only obstacle we faced, was the accursed closed bedroom door.

“How do we do this?” Yoseob asked, about to give up and just drop Junhyung on the spot.

I thought for a bit, “I think I can open the door, but…Maybe not…”

“We can’t know until you try!” Yoseob cheered, “Go, go, So Young!”

“Yoseob, be quiet!” I shout back, trying to get him to hear me over his loud voice, “I mean…be quiet. Junhyung’s sleeping.”

“Oh,” Yoseob chuckled, “Sorry, sorry~”

“Ok, well, I’m going to try and open the door now,” I say, letting go of Junhyung’s side (Yoseob and I held Junhyung by his arms, wrapped around our shoulders, and us holding his hands and side for as much balance as we could get). I reach for the door knob and slowly open the door, walking in with Yoseob following close behind me.

“You did it!” Yoseob whispered as we gently placed Junhyung down, well, I did. Yoseob carelessly let him drop right in front of the bed, making me fall with Junhyung. I was shocked, not only because of the heavy  and sudden fall (And he had the nerve to call me heavy!), but the fact that Junhyung’s arm still managed to stay around my shoulders, and his face was too close to mine. I struggled to get out, only because any sudden movement I made would make Junhyung whine.

“Y-Yoseob, help!” I blushed and tried to look for the blonde haired idiot that dropped the drunk idiot on me. He left. That boy would pay the next time I see him.

…What now? I could roughly push Junhyung aside, and hurt him again, or just…fall asleep. It must’ve been really late by now. Sleep sounds nice right now, so sleep it is.

 


---

“Ugh…” Junhyung blinked his eyes open. His vision still blurred, and he could smell his morning breath; a mix of alcohol and your typical morning breath. His head throbbed, and he couldn’t remember much of last night.

As his vision slowly came back to him, he felt a warm breath tickling his chest, and hairs tickling his neck. He noticed he had something wrapped around his arms, then looked down and grew wide eyed.

“S-So Young!” Junhyung called out in surprise, not caring how loud he was right now. He was more worried about what happened last night, it’s not everyday you just magically wake up next to someone.

He growled as she just casually grumbled, “Five more minutes…”

“So Young!” Junhyung frowned, he still didn’t know why he was still holding the girl. Maybe it was her tight grip on his shirt, “So Young wake up!”

“Be quiet…” She groaned in displeasure as she pulled away, rolling onto her side, and rubbing her eyes to wake herself up. She yawned.

Junhyung had a slight blush on his face, “So Young, you have to tell me what happened last night! Why were you sleeping with me?”