So Young's Silent Fit

Money Can't Buy Me Love, But I Can Rent It

 

Likes You  Junhyung
Sang You The Song  Say No
Your First Date  Movies
Your First Kiss  While At The Carnival Ride At Night He Pinched Your Cheeks Said Your So Cute And Then Came Close And Kissed You
How He Told You He Loves You  He Told You He Loves You after You Guys Kissed
Will You Guys Last?  You Guys Were Meant To Be

A/N: I love that result! KYA~Who wouldn't spazz over a result like this?! LOL

(Link to quiz: http://kwiz.biz/showquiz.php?quizid=124599 )

Again, thank you for the comments everyone! I'll work my hardest.

Enjoy this chapter! Let's see...I can see we do want to know who that girl is...but I don't want to bring in So Young's past into full detail? (Can't come up with something good)


"No..." So Young gave a small smile, "I'm sorry, I don't."

"No rush," The counter worker nodded, and just smiled anyways, "Just do your best and try to ok? Visit here everyday, you can talk to me more and see then."

"Ok," So Young nodded, then turned to Hyuna and Gayoon, "Let's go eat now?"

Gayoon nodded, "Sure, So Young."

Hyuna, grabbing her tray of food after So Young and Gayoon got theirs, watched So Young carefully; her good mood was dropped, and even her smile was...different.

"So Young," Hyuna sat beside her, Gayoon was across from the both of them, "Are you ok?"

So Young wasn't paying attention, just staring out into the streets. She watched as each and every person just passed by her, on their phones, with their family or friends, and couples holding hands or linking arms.

"So Young," Hyuna repeated, making sure her whisper was a bit more louder for So Young to hear. She definitely knew something was wrong.

"I'm ok," So Young finally answered, "Just don't feel like talking anymore."

"Why?" Gayoon spoke up, she gave a concerned look. She noticed something was off too.

"It's nothing," So Young assured them, "I'm just...tired?"

"We can't believe you if you're not even sure," Hyuna rolled her eyes.

"If you don't want to talk about it, then we won't bother you to talk about it," Gayoon nodded, "Just remember we're here, ok?"

"Yeah," So Young smiled. The three continued their meal in silence.

 

 

 

---

I returned home alone. During the walk back, Hyuna and Gayoon were picked up by their manager. They offered me a ride back to the apartment. I declined, I didn't feel like returning home just yet...

I walked slowly back home, I guess slow enough for enough time to pass by; making Junhyung worry and look for me. He drove his car, and said he had been looking for me.

"I was walking..." I explained, "I stayed at the park a bit, I'm sorry."

"It's already late," Junhyung sighed, "Get in."

"I'm glad your not hurt," Junhyung added once I stepped into his car and buckled up.

"Hmm," I mumble, just staring outside the window. I was in my seat curled into a ball, with my knees to my chest. I laid my head to rest on the top of my knees, and I faced the window.

Junhyung glanced over to me occassioanlly. I could tell because I would glance over to him, "What's wrong?"

I stayed quiet, ignoring him; for one, I didn't feel like talking, and two, it's...not something he needed to know right now.

I wanted him to be different from my friends, from everyone I told. They would always watch their tongue around me, making sure not to say something that they feel would make me 'upset'. They pitied me, and they didn't even bother to hide it.

"Junhyung," I spoke up, my voice soft and quiet. I stared directly at the glove compartment in front of me, nothing else, "No matter what happens, or what I tell you...Don't change, ok?"