A Confession?!

Money Can't Buy Me Love, But I Can Rent It

So now Junhyung’s with us, and he won’t let me go! I mean…

He has his arm around me, and he doesn’t want to let go; if I try to walk away, he’ll just strengthen his grip, and I can’t get away. Why…?

“Um…Junhyung,” I felt awkward having him this close to me, let alone hold me like he was, “You know…I can’t shop around if you’re gonna hold onto me like this.”

Dongwoon was already walking around with the cart ahead of us, putting who knows what and how much of them in the cart. I insisted on paying, but not if it’s going to be a years supply of food, I don’t make that much…

“If I let you go, you might leave again,” Junhyung simply put it, he stopped, making me stop mid-step, to look at a snack he probably liked. I could tell by the way he looked over it when he picked it up.

“If you want that, I can buy it for you…” I offered, pointing to the bag of chips in his hand.

“No, it’s ok,” Junhyung declined, putting the bag of chips down, then walking again. He had a quick pace, almost making me trip twice…We had to catch up to Dongwoon after all… Boy’s fast when there’s food involved.

“You sure?” I asked. He nodded and it was quiet. I wanted to talk to him, but he was just…too hard to talk to right now. “Um—”

“Noona!” The small boy from the toy shop ran up to me, his little sister following close behind. Their mother was probably lost the when they started running to me. Junhyung stopped, shocked and confused.

“Oh, it’s you two again,” I smiled. I honestly didn’t remember their names, but I was happy to see them again.

“Noona,” The little boy smiled, pulling at my dress hem. He was grinning, “Noona! I have to tell you something!”

I pat Junhyung’s hand, and he let go of my waist. I kneeled down to tell him something, it was great to see him again, and I was glad he didn’t forget me. His sister was standing next to him, smiling.

“Noona,” He whispered in my ear, “I really like you!”