Junhyung The Ice Princess

Money Can't Buy Me Love, But I Can Rent It

[[I'll Be There (ENG) - Taeyang]]

A/N: Hello again everyone! Sorry for the delay...just didn't feel like updating. Well, that and was pretty busy the past few days...

OMG, it's my little sister's birthday! Let's all wish her a happy birthday~ She's turning four years old...it's that age, the dreaded age...She's talking more! (Written on Monday October 11, 2010 ; Finished Friday October 15, 2010)

Lol, anyways, enjoy the chapter!


He took his time when he drove, trying to get me to talk with him. He asked me questions, and we'd discuss things; whether we agreed on something or not. It was...entertaining at the least.

"Really, Junhyung," I say, "Can you skate? I can't, and you should at least know how to skate..."

"I do," Junhyung nodded, "I used to always come with family all the time. Now, well I can't all the time now, you know."

"My family never went out like yours," I admit, "We just stayed at home. The only chance for me to go out is with my friends; the only set back is if they want to, or if I can even go."

"Then I need to take you out more often," Junhyung said with a smile, "You have to see the world to enjoy it."

"I second that!" I smile, "I love trips and stuff!"

He finished tying his skates on, and sighed as he saw mine; untied and tangled.

"I can't untie double knots," I pout.

"Little Miss Pouty Face," Junhyung chuckled as he reached for the knots, "Let me help you."

"Ok, Mr. Un-grumpy Grumpy Glasses Man," I stick my tounge out at him.

" 'Un-grumpy grumpy?' What does that mean?" Junhyung raised his eyebrow, looking at me carefully.

"Don't ask me, why are you always so serious looking?" I ask.

"Should I not be?" Junhyung asked, "And I'm not always serious looking."

"Well you are for me," I say, nodding my head.

"Then I'll loosen up," Junhyung nodded, he continued tying my skates.

 

 

---

I hang on closely to Junhyung, "You're going too fast!"

"Fast? How is this fast?" Junhyung rolled his eyes. He was taking small babysteps as he helped me walk onto the ice.

"It is to me!" I glare at him, sticking my tounge out at him, "So slow down!"

"You're bossy," Junhyung calmly commented.

"And you're horrible at listening," I stumbled forward as Junhyung dropped me, "What was that?!"

He just laughed as he skated around, "Owie...such a mean-."

I sat myself straight up as I watched him skate. It was like that one American movie I watched when visiting abroad family...

It was called, Ice Princess right?

Haha, "Junhyung's an Ice Princess."

He heard me and stumbled forward, I just laughed more.