Enter The BEAST's Den

Money Can't Buy Me Love, But I Can Rent It

Junhyung had to wake me up, because I fell asleep during the car ride to the building. He was pretty mad at me, because in the attempt to start a conversation with me, he stops mid sentence to turn and look at me; only to find me sleeping peacefully.

“I can’t believe you,” Junhyung shook his head, “I probably should’ve known you weren’t paying attention when you got quiet.”

“Are you calling me annoying?” I followed closely behind him into the tall and big building, “That’s not very nice, Mr. Bitter Glasses Man.”

“Well, I’m not bitter,” Junyhung said. He suddenly stopped in front of me, making me bump into him.

“Don’t just stop like that!” I pouted, “We could’ve fallen!”

“We?” Junhyung chuckled, “Now that you mentioned it, I had trouble pulling you up this morning.”

“I’m not fat!” I pout, stomping my foot.

“I never said that,” He laughed, and shrugged, “We’re here.”

He motioned towards the door in front of us, and I blinked. “What?” I ask, “Already? The walk wasn’t so bad…with a building this big, I thought it’d be more…long and arduous.”

“Arduous?” Junhyung raised an eyebrow.

“Be quiet!” I said, “I just like sounding smart, so I use big words when I can.”

“Yeah, yeah.” Junhyung chuckled. He reached for the door knob, slowly opening it and peeking through the door, as if he didn’t know what was to expect; and he didn’t.

“There!” An excited voice caught him off guard. As he tried to jump back, bumping into me, he was pulled in by a pair of hands. I didn’t know what to do, and just stayed in spot shocked; Junhyung was just pulled into the room, and who knows if I’m next?

“Junhyung, Junhyung, where is she?!” The voice was eager and impatient, this person was really excited for some reason. Wait, does he mean me? Am I really that big a deal?

“She?” Junhyung looked annoyed, I would be too, but still. “Oh, you mean my girlfriend?”

Another voice spoke up, “No, you’re mother. You did bring her, right?”

“What’s her name?” The voice was too eager, I’m scared now. “Is she cute?”

“Geez, Yoseob, you ask too many questions!” Junhyung pushed away from the boy. I was peeking, but it wasn’t a crime right? After all, they are talking about me…whether they knew or not.

“I—” Junhyung started, only to be interrupted by another boy, who opened the door wider showing me to the small world inside the room.

“Is this her?” I blinked and looked up to the brown haired beauty, Jang Hyunseung.

Junhyung, as shocked as I was, blinked and nodded, “Y-yeah. Hyunseung, I could’ve sworn you were on the other side of the room!”

“U-um…” I spoke up, standing straight, “It’s…nice to meet you.”

“Oh, she is cute!” The blonde haired boy bounced in his spot, “But why’d she choose Junhyung? I‘m definitely cuter than he is…”

“Yah!” Junhyung glared at the boy. I couldn’t help but giggle at his comment, making Junhyung glare at me, “You’re my girlfriend, you‘re not supposed to laugh!”

“I’m also a boy crazy girl,” I shrugged, teasing him, “So I’m not afraid to admit that, yes he is cuter than you.”

“You better be careful, Junhyung,” Black haired vocals, Lee Kikwang laughed, “You might lose your girl to Yoseob.”

“But, Junhyung’s cool,” I smile, “A lot like my ideal type? Ah…somewhat.”

“Somewhat?” Yoon Doojoon raised an eyebrow, “Why do you say that?”

“I like guys with hair,” Pointing at my own head, “At first I didn’t like him because of his hair. But then I got used to it, and then when he came back with a full head of hair~”

“Yah, you sound creepy you know…” Junhyung commented, “I also don’t know if I should be offended or if you’re complimenting me.”